Pregnant Dreams - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 19 Old 02-10-2007, 11:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So last night I had the first of Im sure MANY weird dreams. It was about a little league team called the Beagles. The bats were taped together and said "So your bats dont get sad!" I guess cause if they get lost or seperated they would be sad. Then people were calling and asking how much tickets cost to come see them play so Dh kept telling them that it was free just come out and support the Begals. The the food vendor was handing out hot dog and hamburger buns without the meat. You had to go to the stands to get your meat! But one guy had buns with chicken in them and didnt even know what he was selling. The Dh said something....I dont remeber what...and I laughted. This cause Dh to wake up and ask me what I was laughing about. So I told him the central theme of my dream seemed to be food.....I think Im hungry!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 19 Old 02-11-2007, 01:23 AM

ok, that's weird! lol

i have been having really weird dreams about high school and a few old friends...they're pretty sexual...that's all i'm gonna say
#3 of 19 Old 02-11-2007, 12:24 PM

I, too, am having sex dreams
weird, because when I'm awake its the last thing on my mind
#4 of 19 Old 02-11-2007, 01:45 PM - Thread Starter

With my last pregnanct I had one about my Dh, me and my best friend....thankfully this time they have all been about Dh!
#5 of 19 Old 02-11-2007, 02:52 PM

I keep dreaming that I am waking up with my milk coming in but my baby isn't due for months yet so I have to keep pumping while I'm pregnant to keep my milk supply up.

I suffer from very low supply in real life so I'm sure these dreams are related to my deep desire to finally have a succesful extended breastfeeding experience.
#6 of 19 Old 02-11-2007, 02:56 PM

i have dreams that seem like my normal dreams bust someone will tell me something about my baby. usually just that it is healthy and not to worry. one dream was that it would be a girl named megan.

mama to two amazing children son 10/27/07 and daughter 07/07/11

#7 of 19 Old 02-11-2007, 04:49 PM

I hate the dreams I have when I'm pregnant. I had this dream I was bottle feeding my baby. For some reason I didn't start nursing and I was so mad now because my milk was all gone and I didn't even get the chance to try. with my first i nursed until he was 14 months and second to 21 months, so this obviously important to me.
I've also dreamt it's a boy. For me it always seem to be the opposite of what I dream. both boys were always girls in my dreams. This will make dh happy, he really wants a girl

Marly
#8 of 19 Old 02-11-2007, 10:25 PM

I have had two nights in a row of amazingly weird dreams. One where I was trying to outsmart a woman who was trying to dress me up in a cute outfit and turn me into a life sized doll. I knew that if she put the last piece of the outfit on me I would turn into a doll, so I kept trying to hide socks and pieces of the outfit from her. It was a very long complicated dream, and I woke up tired.

Another, I had a was trying to help a guy named Jimmy break out of jail. No idea why, also the jail was actually a house in the suburbs of New Jersey. My first pregnancy all my strange dreams were about babies. Maybe those will come later!
#9 of 19 Old 02-17-2007, 02:16 PM

mommy-x-2 and kdlizmama, those are some strange dreams.
I don't remember dreams that often. Last night I had a dream that I had a baby boy who was bald and had a very light complexion. He definitely resembled DH's side of the family.
#10 of 19 Old 02-17-2007, 02:46 PM

Actually, the extremely weird dreams was one of my first clues I was pg! I too dream about food often, and wake up hungry. One of the first ones was me and a friend in matching t-shirts going to get food for a slumber party - the t-shirts were special shirts we had printed for the party - and we HAD to buy scallops, because apparently in that dream world you have to have scallops to have a successful slumber party. Too strange. I don't even LIKE scallops! I have had some whoppers since, but my mommy brain is getting bad fast this time, so I don't remember any of them...

Wife to Thomas, WAH mama to Sofia Rose 8/04, Ellen Marie 10/07, her twin sister Amalie Joy lost 7/07 , and Maya Grace and Hannah Miriam 4/10
#11 of 19 Old 02-18-2007, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey2061 View Post
ok, that's weird! lol

i have been having really weird dreams about high school and a few old friends...they're pretty sexual...that's all i'm gonna say
me too... nothing graphic, but the overtones are there... its pretty weird, lol

*~*Ashley*~* newly single mama to Tristan 10/01/2007
#12 of 19 Old 02-19-2007, 04:03 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I had a horrible, vivid dream last night that I started bleeding heavily and realized I shouldn't be having a visit from AF while I was pg. Thankfully all is fine - not even spotting and no reason to worry. But it was such a traumatic dream! I have felt weird all day, though I'm feeling better now. Hopefully I can go sleep now and have less distressing dreams!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#13 of 19 Old 02-19-2007, 12:13 PM

I keep having dreams that I'm bleeding or cramping & bleeding. They seemed to go away for several days, but last night I dreamed I had pink mucous just running out of me. Very weird. I was trying to figure out if it was a m/c or if it was fine because it was just pink. I thought about checking my cervix, but didn't want to risk an infection. Then I dreamed that I had been at the mw and they couldn't hear a heartbeat, but it was 3 days too early to hear one. Usually in these dreams, I just feel a bunch of cramping and dream that I see blood when I wipe, or something similar, and then wake up.

I'm also having the "fun" dreams occasionally.

Mom to DS(14), DS(12), DD(9), DS(6), DS (4), and DS(2)  

***4***8****13***17***21****26***heartbeat.gif****35****40

#14 of 19 Old 03-06-2007, 10:34 AM

I dreamed last night that dh and I were going on a plane somewhere, and then I realized I had forgotten my vitex (to help my progesterone). I was worried about what I was going to do, and trying to figure out how far along I was and how long we would be gone, and then I realized I could order a new bottle. Later on that night, after waking up and going back to sleep, I dreamed that I was in a lake, giving birth, but I was standing in water up to my chest, and when the baby was born, the cord was short and I could only get the baby up to my stomach. So I went up onto the shore, and turned the baby upside down over my leg, and he coughed all of the water out and was fine. His colouring was a lot like M's when she was born -- very black hair, slightly orangey skin, and he was kind of vernix-y. I snuggled him up to me with a blanket and pushed out the placenta and I woke up.

I haven't had a m/c dream since shortly after my post above; nice calm birth dreams are so much better.

#15 of 19 Old 03-06-2007, 10:42 AM

My dream last night was about being on a boat, a medium sized one, a fishing boat maybe? I was with a bunch of people from work. There was a huge storm, and the boat actually flipped over, we caught these huge waves then came crashing down on docks etc. Pretty frightening, I was telling DH that some of my most memorable and frightening dreams have been about huge ships or swimming in the ocean while waves went higher than the statue of liberty.

Anyway, I started feeling this squeezing in my uterus, and I thought, that feels like the baby kicking. But there is no way a baby so tiny can kick that hard, this feels more like kicks I should experience a few months from now, and I started to worry I was cramping instead. As I was waking up, I started to think, maybe I was really feeling that, and I waited, but nothing. Not quite 9 weeks is too early for movement, isn't it?

I don't usually remember my dreams but I know I've been having lots of vivid ones lately!
#16 of 19 Old 03-06-2007, 11:58 AM

Yes, I think 9 weeks is too early -- they're about an inch long at this point, I think, and your uterus is still down in the middle of your pelvis. Though they do start moving about now. I find that having a full bladder can make my uterus feel tight. Maybe you were having water dreams because you had to pee?

#17 of 19 Old 03-06-2007, 01:09 PM

Entirely likely! I was getting away with only one bathroom trip a night, but I was up about three times last night, once less than an hour and half after going to bed (and naturally, I went before that!)

The joys!
#18 of 19 Old 03-08-2007, 10:16 PM

The weird dreams have begun and they're mostly sexual. Some of them I don't even want to tell my DH.
#19 of 19 Old 03-09-2007, 12:15 AM

most of mine are sexual when I'm pregnant also. It's really just weird. I usually tell dh but just don't go completely into detail

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page