**October 07 DDC Birth Announcements** - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-19-2007, 07:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reposted for Kleines:

I had my VBAC!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I had my VBAC last night. I am so darn proud of myself and I have a newfound trust/love in my body. It is awesome!

Wilson Jack (Willy) was born last night at 9:25pm via VBAC. Labor began at about 6am yesterday morning. It started off with a BANG, contractions 2 minutes apart and strong! We labored at home for quite a while. By the time we got to the hospital I was dilated to 6 with a bulging bag of waters. My labor did slow down for a while, but eventually picked back up. I pushed for about 2 hours. He had a very gentle birth and was very alert. My doctor was so supportive of my VBAC and so proud that I did it. He never questioned me once. I actually had a great experience with the hospital and the nurses regarding my choices and my birth. It was wonderful! I have a really horrible tear through 4 layers. I can't complain though, I had my vaginal birth and it rocked!!

He weighs 9lbs 10oz and is 22 inches long! He is nursing like an old pro! His big brother is very proud! I will try to get on and post some photos soon!!

Thanks to all of you, this board really helped me do this!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2007, 07:15 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Jennay:

My daughter arrived

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My daughter, Sarah Mae, arrived 2 weeks ago on 10/4 at 11:30 am. She weighed 9 lbs 1 0z and was 20.5 inches long. She was delivered by c/s primarily because she was breech. I tried everything for a month to get her to turn but it was not to be.

I am recovering well and she is a very sweet baby and a great nurser.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:08 AM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Kosheng:

Reece has arrived!

the last addition to our family is here!!

reece aiden was born sunday, oct 14th at 3:07pm. he weighed in at 10 pounds even (!!!!) and 20 inches long.

i hope to get his birth story down soon, but suffice it to say that it was the most intense of my 3 birth babies (think double- and triple-peaking contractions. totally not cool.) but i cannot get over how great i felt afterward! this was my first completely unmedicated birth, and while i didn't get to seal the deal in the tub (it did NOT slow things down for me unfortunately!) it was an amazing experience.

nursing is going beautifully, and he is an amazing little love

and noone can believe i pushed out a 10 pounder!!

thanks, mamas, for all your love, support, and little kindnesses over the last months. in the words of my midwife, you rock!
Old 10-20-2007, 09:12 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Liam's Mum:

had my baby!

So I'm not just Liam's Mum anymore! Gavin Thomas made his appearance only 8 days late on Oct. 18 at 6:59 am! Labour was quick this time -- 6 hours vs 20. And the big difference, I did it without the epidural! A bit of gas though. I am really proud of myself for this!

Unfortunately, I wanted to skip the epi to have a shorter labour and better time bf -- turned out Gavin was born so quick he had fluid in his lungs so had to be whisked off to the special care nursery, where let's just say they were clueless and less than concerned about my desire to nurse him ASAP. The lactation consultant was off that day apparently :P Anyway, we have been nursing and Gavin is a pro, having tons of wet and dirty diapers, so no worried in the end. And the respiratory issues are gone now.

So on one hand we were happy we went with a hospital birth with m/w (I also had some bleeding issues), but once we got to the ward, boy did we want to be home! Let's just say horrible bf advice from the nurses to the other new moms, and one mom in my room getting a visit from Children's Aid while we were there...

Oh, and he was 9 lbs 7 oz, bigger than his brother! So far today he's nursed, slept, pooped...

DS #1 loves him, but I think it's going to be a hard transition for him, sharing me. And he has asked to nurse, but then laughed about it.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:13 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Brendon:

Welcome Erin Carly, October 19

Well, I did it, I had my homebirth.

I woke up yesterday with back pain and cramping with some intermittent contractions. I went and told my hubby at 5ish that today might be the day. (If your remember I have been having prodominal contractions for weeks and wondered if and when I would have my baby.)

Contractions were every 7 minutes until lunch time, when I decided to go out for awhile by myself. I arrived home after 12 and played outside with the girls until 1, when my back was getting worse and I was getting hungry.

By 4 I was beginning to breathe through contractions but could handle them and talk in between. I took a bath around 5 or so to help my relax. I lit some candles and just vegged in the tub for a bit. My girls came into to see me now and again and offerred hugs.

At 5:45 I had my hubby call my midwife because I was starting to feel very uncomfortable and needed to be re-assured that everything was o.k. She was supposed to be at a birthday party (we were also invited), her birthday party. Well, our Erin girl decided that she needed to share the day, and M didn't mind sharing.

She arrived and checked me at 6:45. Everything was fine and I was at a stretchy four. (which was my only fear, I was afraid she would tell me I did all that work and was only a 1-2).

By 8:30 I was feeling out of control and had gotten into the tub. I was doing lots of low moans and feeling the urge to push. At around 9:30, I got out of the tub and felt like I needed to poop and got onto the toilet. I felt a large whoosh, my water broke and she started coming out. She was born at 9:42. The end was so strong and powerful it is still so surreal.

We are adjusting be being a family of 3 girls and are thrilled with our home birth.

She is feeding well, and being just as sweet as she can be. We are in love!
Old 10-21-2007, 04:24 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Libelle:

Sofia Elisabeth Leitner arrived last Wednesday, right on her due date. We are all healthy and busy figuring out breastfeeding and sleep cycles.

Something for you stats lovers:
Date: Oct 17, 2007
Time:03:23 p.m.
Weight: 8lbs 2 oz/ 3697 g
Length: just over 20 in/ 52 cm
Head: 14 in/ 35 cm

Play by play (warning: pretty detailed):

First signs/sensations (crampy, plug) Saturday Oct 13th, irregular contractions on Sunday, nothing on Monday (frustrated). More regular contractions on Tuesday morning 2:30 a.m., no sleep that night. Contractions continue through the day and we call the midwives around 4 p.m. They check and leave, as it is still too early. I seem to have a shy uterus, as the contractions lessen when they show up. We call the midwives back later that night and they show up around 11 p.m. when they consider the labour active. Contractions are strong with considerable back labour, so that the hip squeeze comes in very handy all of a sudden. Taken Tylenol and Gravol to get some sleep does not work (should have done that on Tuesday morning). Baby is likely posterior and progress is slow. Try different things to turn baby, including lunges which seems to work. Around 6-7cm at 1 a.m., but only around 8 cm at 8:30 a.m. that morning (frustrating). That is after sweeping the membranes and accidentally breaking the water etc. The midwives recommend transferring to the Montford because of the slow progress and to get some pain relief and so we go. Very frustrated, but very willing to look at options at this point. In the hospital, they put on the IV and talk to the ob/gyn. However, we check internally one last time before going ahead with an epidural. The car ride seems to have worked because I am a full cm further dilated ( had we known we could have gone for a ride earlier . So we decide not to have the epidural after all, especially since it is not that effective in this phase and could make pushing the baby out more difficult. Also the baby's heart rate is great and we don't want that to change by getting the epidural. So on we go and I credit my husband's great support and the midwive's care with making it through this phase at all. Eric was there through every contractions, never wavering. They also called in a fresh midwife to get a different perspective and she brought all kinds of energy with her (she actually had slept the night before). At 1 p.m. we finally were at 10 cm and pushing could start (which was much easier to cope with, especially mentally). And then, there she was. Very strange feeling, by the way, to push a baby out. They had called in a respiratory technician because there had been a slight bit of meconium, but it was all fine and she cried very angrily for a couple of minutes (big bruise on her head, as she head not quite finished turning) before latching on for the first time.

BTW, no tearing at all and I made it through natural child birth. We might try for a homebirth again next time, as they assured me that a second labour (even if posterior) is usually much faster.

It really helped to talk about the birth and the slow progression afterwards, as I had mixed feelings. It was very hard to be told to get an epidural and be willing to take it despite all and then change back to coping without. I think the mindset changes when you pass control to drugs, so that the labour right after turning down the epidural after all became much more difficult to cope with. However, I think I am almost over it and I will talk some more and will be fine. Bonding with my beautiful baby also helps.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:03 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Maureen73:

Jacob was born healthy! THANK YOU for your prayers

Jacob Alan Ruble was born at 2:25 p.m. on Thursday, October 18th by c-section. He weighed 8 lb 9 ounces and the only complication was that he was so big they couldn't get him out through the incision and required two vacuum attempts before he was out. Before the surgery, I had asked that the pediatric team really focus on suctioning him so we could try to avoid any respiratory complicatons like my first two had and the team was so supportive. I am proud to announce that Jacob was able to join me in recovery and was born healthy with no signs of infection. He was the first of my babies to be with me the entire time. He has taken really well to breastfeeding and we were both able to return home this afternoon. I am emotionally fantastic but not having such a great recovery. With the 3 back to back c-sections, this recovery has been extremely painful and difficult and we were informed during the surgery that my uterus was so thin and distended that it would likely have ruptured at any time in the last two weeks causing the unimaginable and that I would definately not have been able to carry another child safely. We feel so blessed that Jacob was protected and I am very thankful to everyone for your prayers and well wishes which I truly believe helped protect him in the womb. Our family is now complete. I have been so eager to post his safe arrival and I couldn't wait to hear about all the other new arrivals while we were gone.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:05 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Jessicadixon:

Welcome Kaitlyn Marie

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that my baby was born on October 18th at 8:22 am via a planned c section due to high risk pregnancy and previous issues and a previous c section. I had a wonderful experience at the hospital and was discharged only 48 hours after her birth. I am very happy anyways here are the details...

Kaitlyn Marie
10-18-07 at 8:22 am (39 weeks 6 days along)
10 lbs 8 ozs & 21 inches long

Beautiful and healthy!
Old 10-22-2007, 09:07 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Naturalthinker:

I'll stop whining now: He's out, He's out, He's OUT!

Hurray, the baby is out of me!!!! He was born yesterday afternoon, Oct. 20th at 4:28 PM, 7lb, 14 oz, 21.25" long. Born at home in the tub - we're all doing great, elated that he's finally out. We have no name for him yet.

A full story is posted here at my blog.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:12 AM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Firstkid4me (by the way, she was able to go home very soon after this was originally posted and all is well):

Prayers please

I had my baby on 10/21/07 at 12:12 pm in the birth center, all natural, in the water. Lana Akiko weighed in at 9 lbs 13 oz, 22 inches long. We went home shortly after 4 pm, and had a very short babymoon. We live in San Diego and right now there are some pretty intense fires going on, so we packed bags this morning before my midwife appointment in case we needed to evacuate. On our way back from our appointment we got a call from a friend that lives in the military housing we live in, saying there's a mandatory evacuation of the area, so we stopped at home, got our bags and tried to look for a place to go. We decided against going to the Red Cross shelters, because the last thing we wanted a newborn exposed to was a bunch of sick people. We finally found a hotel in La Mesa, so that's where dh, dd#1, dd#2, MIL and I are staying. We had to leave our kitty at home because we couldn't fit her in the car (and even if we had this hotel wouldn't allow her inside, it would be a $1000 fine if we were caught.) So if y'all could send some prayers, positive thoughts, or just some vibes our way, I hope our housing is safe (for my kitty's sake, we have renter's insurance, everything else can be replaced), and that these fires go away soon.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:15 AM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Candyapplez:

Hi everyone! This is Candy's sister. She asked me to post an update for her.
Bryson James arrived around midnight last night. She had over 30 hours of very difficult stop-and-start labor at home and so she decided to transfer to the hospital when the baby become stressed. She ended up needing a c-section. But she is fine (tired!) and baby is fine so all is well. I'll let her fill you in on more birth details. I haven't seen him myself but she says he has strawberry-blonde hair and big hands and feet he was (i think) 7lbs 8oz and 19 in long.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:17 AM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Maedeleine'smom:

My baby arrived on his due date!

Atticus Carver arrived on 10/19/07 - his due date. He was 8 lb, 2 oz and born at home. Here is a brief birth story:

Labor started at 5:30am after weeks of pre-labor signs. It was quite manageable and steady throughout the morning. At around 1:00pm I nursed my toddler down for a nap and that really got things going. Luckily she stayed asleep when I pulled her off the boob and left the room. I took a shower and immediately after my water broke on the bathroom floor. We called the midwives at that point. At close to 2pm labor was getting intense and I was getting heated and nauseous. I labored on the birth ball for awhile with a glass of water and puke bucket in front of me. I was there when the midwife and apprentice arrived. I was having pain go through my hips and legs during contractions and had a hard time getting relief from changing positions, although I was trying different things - hands and knees, standing/leaning, etc. We moved me to the bedroom so I could labor there and soon I had to use the bathroom. When I sat down to pee and poop (This was about my fourth poop of the day - the body really knows what it's doing to make room for that baby!) I had a contraction that was bulging my perineum and pushing pee and poop out of me. My midwives were on the other side of the door, but by my vocalizations they knew it was pushing time. They helped me back to bed and I tried a few different laboring positions, but couldn't get any relief from the pain. They checked the baby's heartbeat between a few contractions and then I had another one that was bulging my perineum. No one was quite ready so I put my hand down there and supported my own perineum while the midwife scrambled to get gloves on and the apprentice was going from bag to bag gathering supplies. I had one more reprieve and asked for a suggestion for another labor position to try for pain management. They suggested having DH hold my leg up while I labored on my left side. During the next contraction pain was shooting through my hips and leg and I told them to put my leg down, but they ignored me - they needed room to catch the baby. I felt the ring of fire and the baby's head (my hand was still down there), then as his head was emerging I yelled DD1's name. My mom brought her in to the room just after his head came out. They got to see his body born and everything after. He was born at about 3:45pm - a ten-hour labor. I was so pleased that DD saw the birth because we had prepared her for it and she was looking forward to it. She has been playing "midwife" since then and is doing fairly well adjusting to big sisterhood. I was glad my mom got to see it too. She had both of her children by planned c-section so has never experienced labor or natural childbirth. Everything post-partum has been going well and we are so glad because last time it didn't. We are enjoying getting to know this little guy!
Old 10-24-2007, 04:19 AM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Seena:

Welcome Skye Anees!

My 2nd daughter, Skye Anees, was born last night 10-22-07 at 10 pm after a 13 hour labor! I went in to the hospital for an induction,but just had my MW break my water. I only progressed one cm for 6 hours, so we went on to a very, very low dose of pitocin. Things got quite intense after that, so they brought the pitocin down to pretty much nothing. I really wanted something for pain at that point, and was BEGGING for an epidural, but my MW and Doula (LOVE THEM) suggested a regular pain killer instead. It allowed me to feel the contractions just the same but it allowed me to rest a bit. Well, it was a good thing...during that time I was on the pain medicine I went from 5 cms to 10 in an hour! I told the nurse that I thought it was time for the MW to come, and pushed Skye out 15 minutes later! I will add a link with pics another day, Im still in the hospital and they dont allow me to use certain websites.

Oh! And she was a VBAC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to the mamas in waiting...your time is coming soon!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 04:21 AM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Thorn:

she's here!!

Emily Claire was born at 9:21am, 7lbs7oz, 18 3/4" long after 52 minutes of pushing!

I got my VBAC and I did it with no drugs

I had a 2nd degree tear. Ring of fire really hurts
Old 10-24-2007, 04:42 AM - Thread Starter

REposted for Jenmarie:

Welcome to Naomi Star!

So, while it wasn't the comparatively quick birth I'd expected, things did move along at at least a somewhat different pace from DD's birth.

Late on the evening of the 20th, sometime after my trip to HEB (a grocery store here, a trip I'm glad I made!), and during dinner, I started to have contractions again.

Over the next couple of hours, I decided that these were promising, but after the 'practice' run a couple of days prior, I thought that we'd just wait it out and see... but that getting to bed soonish was a good plan. Mase came in to check on me a couple of times and they were hard enough that I wasn't able to get to sleep, but not incredibly uncomfortable.

I got up and searched around for something to serve as a functional stopwatch, as I'd forgotten to get one. Eventually, on a whim, I pulled the $5 Walgreens watch that we'd bought when in labor with DD out of her baby box. It was still working. Mind you, I've had other watches in the interim, gifts and such, that are MUCH nicer that have all croaked. The cheapy made-in-china plastic POS that we got over 3 years ago? Still truckin' right along. *snort*

So, I spend the night timing these contractions to see if this might be the real deal. They waffle around between 10-20 minutes apart, back and forth, all night, never letting me actually SLEEP, but I did get some rest as they weren't so uncomfortable that I couldn't lay down (unlike the night of early labor with my first labor). I'm VERY glad that I got a nice nap on Saturday afternoon.

On Sunday, we're pretty sure things are actually happening, though at a very slow pace. I call Laurie (our midwife) at about 7am to give her a heads-up in case things start picking up once I'm moving around. I call my folks about an hour later to give them some time to get here. Then the contractions switch from being about 7-8 minutes apart to about 10-20 minutes apart, and SHORT. Not particularly impressive, and I'm wondering if I'm having another 'practice' day.

I stay in regular contact with Laurie throughout the day, but I didn't call anyone else, as I had no idea whether or not this was actually going to HAPPEN any time soon, and I didn't want to subject folks to hanging around watching me either work or clean for several hours and/or hanging out with my parents for that time. heh
I fully planned on making some calls when I KNEW things were really moving, but by the time THAT happened, I wasn't really able to do so. :|

My parents got here mid-afternoon and played with DD and chatted with me. More see-saw action as far as contractions went, but I was getting tired. Laying down had become a surefire way of getting them to be more painful, but not of being any longer or closer together or regular. grr.

My sister arrived and rubbed my feet and I contemplated trying to take a nap in the chair. I talked with Laurie again and she offered some homeopathic options for either slowing things down some to let me nap, or something that might help make the contractions more regular. By 8-ish, I was ready to try one or the other. I'd used my pump to try to strengthen/kick-start things, but it only worked for a little while (I thought).

Turns out it had done a fine job, as when I got to Laurie's, I decided to have her check me. I had been unable to reach my cervix to self-check, so this made for my first vaginal check of this pregnancy. To everyone's surprise, I was 6-7cm dilated! Guess all my sporadic contracting had been more productive than we'd thought.

Obviously, armed with this info, we decided to go with the Caulophyllum (blue cohosh) in a very, very tiny amount to see if we could regulate things a bit. As the drive over there had kind of already started to do that, I don't know how much affect it had had.

We got back home and Laurie showed up shortly thereafter and called the other midwife, GB. Things seemed to be going along nicely and I was getting ready to see if the couple of folks who'd expressed an interest in being here wanted to come over.... when pretty much all of a sudden the contractions were long, intense, and only a minute or so apart.

I hit transition pretty fast and was having a LOT of trouble relaxing. I just couldn't seem to find that zone that I got into last time around. My water still hadn't broken and there was a TON of pressure. We did another check and I was at 9cm. Sometime along after that Laurie suggested getting into the shower for a bit. Ok, sure, whatever you say.....

While in the shower, the contractions spaced out a bit, giving me a bit more of break between them, but intensified SIGNIFICANTLY. Poor DH was almost dragged to the floor of the tub a few times as I leaned/fell into him. Finally I gave up trying to stand and found myself on my knees in the tub supporting myself with the soap thingie and the side of the tub, grinding my head into his thigh and PUSHING. Guess the tone of my vocalizations changed, as Laurie came in quickly and told me it would be fine to have the baby in there if I wanted. My knees were killing me (enough that I noticed despite everything else), and I had no idea how anyone else was going to FIT in that bathroom to help, so I somehow got up and back into the bedroom.

Oh, over the course of the labor I had kept returning to a position that had me on my knees quite a bit, even though the contractions were VERY strong and particularly unpleasant there. I guess my body knew what it wanted, though, as that's immediately what I did on the bedroom floor once I was out of the shower. DH knelt in front of me and supported me so we were kind of in a face-to-face 'hug' position. And I pushed.

On the second or third contraction/push, my water finally broke with a pop and I knew that in the next few minutes we'd meet our baby. One more, and the head crowned. GB called out to mom/sis that if they wanted to be there for the delivery, they'd better get in NOW. (I'd warned Laurie that I was a STRONG pusher! *laugh*)

One more, and the baby's head (and hand) slid free, and another for her body. Laurie slid the baby forward between my legs and wrapped her up in a towel. She had a nice strong cry and a longer cord than DD had at birth. DD came around and Laurie let her peek into the towel to see the baby's gender. The cord was in the way, so there was some maneuvering that had to take place to see the important bits.
As I had my glasses off, I couldn't have seen anyways... even though I was looking right at her. Yeah, I'm that blind. hheheh

DD makes her announcement, followed by "ewwwww." She promptly leaves the scene to go do something more interesting.
I can't really blame her, because the baby was a mess, Mommy was a mess, and she was DONE with the whole thing. She'd done her 'job' and was on to bigger and better tasks.

The midwives get me reclined against my big blue exercise ball, and put the baby up on me. After a few minutes I push again for the placenta. Our new little girl is PISSED, but eventually finds the boobie and latches on like a pro.

After a bit of melee and my mom trying to get me mostly covered so my dad can take photos, I want to move to the bed. Once in the bed, the midwives do most of their basic checks and stuff with the baby still latched on to me, and then leave the room so that DH, the now-returned DD, and I can properly introduce ourselves to the baby.

Some time later, they come back and finish up.... My sister cuts the cord, the baby gets weighed, and some assorted other things happen. I donate my placenta to an organization Laurie knows about that trains rescue dogs. Apparently they use 'em in training exercises because they smell like human blood. Weird, but interesting! It's not like I have any further use for it, so sure, why not! *laugh*

I only tore a teeny tiny bit, not enough to need even a stitch, and probably wouldn't have even had that had not the Naomi's hand been up by her face as she came through.

After some more odds and ends and finishing up, DH takes the snoozing baby for a few minutes while I read DD a story and cuddle her to sleep. Then I get to sleep between my girls for the first time. DH snags some needed sustenance and crashes on the futon.

Soon we'll set up the crib sidecar, which will open up more room in the bed and maybe then we can get the whole family in here. Yay!!

Born on Sunday, 10/21, at 11:48pm
9 pounds, 9 ounces
21" long
14.5" head
Old 10-24-2007, 04:49 AM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Gigismom:
Noah's Birth Story!

Our baby boy was born Sat Oct 20 at 1:42 pm. He weighed 8lb15oz and is 21 in long. He is perfect and I can't stop staring at him.
His name is Noah Mahmoud

I started contracting Thurs night but nicely spaced 20 min and this lasted all night Thurs (not much sleep) and all day Fri. I basically went about my day with my other dds. Fri night, just when I was about to try to rest again, they picked up to 10 min apart then 7 etc.. I labored all night by myself, listening to my hypno babies scripts and sitting on my ball. It was very peaceful and exactly how I imagined this stage. At 8:00 am I called my mw to tell her I had been laboring. I was not sure I wanted to leave for the hospital yet and she said that I shouldn't then. I went back to laboring on my ball. It was harder to stay focused though because at that point my kids were up and distracting me. I stayed home until 10:30 when I started to feel a little shaky and started crying. By the time we got me in the car comfortable, drove to the hospital and walked from the distant corners of the parking lot we arrived at l and d just after 11:30. I was 7 centimeters!! My mw brought me a ball and some socks... had forgotten to pack socks. I stayed very focused this entire time with my hypnobabies cd. I lost track of time completely at this point. My df was also present with my dh and mw. Everybody was taking turns rubbing my back and fending off the nurses. I was oblivious to anything going on around me. I suddenly just felt the urge to move and change positions but could not find one comfortable as the contx were coming very quickly. I decided to lay down as I was tired. I then had 2 transition contractions and then had the urge to push. I pushed out my baby boy about 2 hours after arriving at the hospital at 1:42 pm. He was placed at my breast immediately, his cord pulsed and then cut and he latched on right away and nursed for about 45 minutes. He is a great nurser. This is exactly the birth that I wanted for him. I am so happy. I have a slight tear...only 1 stitch. (with my other 2 babies I had large episiotomies) I feel amazing!!! Yeah hypnobabies.... Hope you are all holding your sweet babies soon

peace

jen
Old 10-26-2007, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter

REposted for Banana731:

Boy was I off!

I did it! I had my VBAC at home assisted by my family, a wonderful friend, and an awesome stateside MW's kind advice and encouragement over the phone! I can't believe how incredibly difficult and amazingly empowering it was.

I am 2 days in baby bliss. Clementine was born around 10:30am on Wednesday October 24th, a day before my EDD!

Check out our pictures, I will post a birth story soon! Thank you all so much for your advice and support throughout our journey!

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z23/banana731/
Old 10-26-2007, 08:31 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Veganc:

baby zola is here!

you'll have to excuse the lack of capitals, she's in the crook of my arm sleeping right now.

her name is zola ianthe (might give her a second middle name, not sure yet) and she was born at 11:57 pm on oct. 20th, weighing 6 lbs 2 oz. i love, love, love her.

here's some pictures

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...g?t=1193218414
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...g?t=1193218819
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...g?t=1193218840
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...g?t=1193218866
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...g?t=1193218883

i'll try to write up my birth story later, but it went really well and i'm really proud of myself.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:34 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Khaoskat:

My sweat pea is here...

Well, after a relatively long and interesting week last week, my baby decided to make HER appearance on October 18, 2007.

I woke up that morning, just with a sence of calm and peace and knew baby was being born one way other the other that day.

It was the best labor I had ever had - absolutely no pain. Everyone was very shocked in triage when my OB announced I was complete dialated, because I was talking with everyone and interacting like a person who was not in labor.

There are many complicated twists and turns in our daughter's birth after leaving triage..but wont post them here right now...

But stats are:

Alexandria Georgeanna
Weight - 9 pounds 3 ounces
Length - 22 inches
Time 1:40 p.m.
Early/Late - by LMP 6 days late; by US 3 days late; my intuition 2-4 days early.

She has been my best child for nursing so far (knock on wood) and we are enjoying a wonderful virtually visitor free baby in/mooning time right now. We as a family are adjusting very well and my two wonderful boys are enjoying their little sister.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:38 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Kdlizmama:

Luke is here!

Luke was born Monday morning at 4:15. He was 9lb 5 0z and is healthy and beautiful! I will try to post a birth story later, but it was exactly the natural hospital birth I had hoped for, although a little faster than expected. After making us wait 9 days past his due date, he showed up less than an hour after we got to the hospital. We came home yesterday and are doing great!
Old 10-26-2007, 08:44 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Sarabravo:
x-posted in im pregnant born in an ambulance

i have a 13 month old dd and i now have a 5 day old ds. his birth story is so strange.
i went into my midwifes for my 40 week visit friday to find out that i was already 3-4 cm. i had some contractions that morning but nothing i was paying too much attention to. so they put me on the monator then had me go get some lunch and walk around wal mart. we came back 2 hrs after i was 1st checked and i was 6 cm. so that was around 1 or 1 30. by 5 i was 9 cm. the pain of the contractions was very managable. my dh got to the birth center around 6 30 abot 30 - 45 mins after i started to push in the water. something was stopping the baby from coming down so they had me get out of the tub and try some different positions. that is when the pain really set in. they wanted me to stop pushing because i wasnt making any progress. i couldn't handel the pain any more. the midwife gave me some kind of flower to help with my pain. it did a little bit. it helped me relax enough to get through more contractions without pushing and wearing myself out. i must have jinxed myself when i said that this labor was going too smoothly and was too managable. because nothing was helping. we tried on my knees, in the shower, on my back, on my side. nothing seemed to be making any difference. my pain we less in the shower and on my knees. the only thing was that i couldn't push in the shower. so after the shower in went back on the bed and got on my hands and knees using the birthing ball to prop me up. at that point i started passing out. i passed out like a total of 3 different times. all were right after i pushed. i think i just passed out because i was so exhausted from the pain and pushing so much. (i have a history of passing out due to too much stress. i hadn't in years and i didn't during my 1st delivery. so i never said anthing to my midwives about it.) so at the 3rd time i passed out they called the ambulance. i was so out of it that i didn't know why they were taking me. i didn't want to go i heard the words c-section and vaccum and i started pushing so hard but they still werent doing any good the baby was still at the same spot. the ambulance got there at around 10 something. something must have happened with all the moving and bumping when they were taking me to ambulance because when we were in the ambulance my urge to push was much stronger and the midwife said that i was making a lot of progress. i think i only had like 5 contractions in the ambulance. i started pushing on the 3rd and he was born on the 5th. we weren't even to the hosptial yet. we almost got hit on the way there. the midwife had to yell at the driver to slow down so she could catch him. he was born with a broken arm. it's broke right in between his shoulder and his elbow. a very very odd place for an arm to be broken. so they think that he must have had his arm up by his head or caught on my hip bone or something that was causing him not to come down any more.
so my little guy is one in a million because he was born on his due date, in an ambulance with a broken arm on 10-19 at 10:19!
so either way i would have had to go to the hospital because of his arm and because of my bleeding (they had to give my pitocin which they dont' have at the birthing center).
Old 10-26-2007, 08:47 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Usuallycurious:

Our sweet boy is here....

Thanks for all the good labor vibes, ladies.

The short and quick of it is that my water 'broke' at 7am and I had a couple of mild contrax between 7 & 8am. I started timing about 8am and the babe arrived at 11:18 - about 45 minutes after the MW rushed in the door, breathless and in a near panic that she had missed it. My 17yod and my dh were fantastic helpers and dh was supposed to catch the babe but the cord was wrapped around his neck THREE times!!! The best part of having a MW w/experience (672 births) is that she knew just what 'trick' to use and she somersaulted him right out w/out trouble. I had a little too much bleeding afterwards and I'm anemic so she watched me really close for an extra while.

My wonderful in-laws brought over dinner and my MIL is in the kitchen cleaning up and making soup w/the leftover bones right now. Everyone else is at my 10yos baseball game so the house is quiet and baby is sleeping.

We haven't decided on a name yet and man, is that frustrating for some people! Everybody wants to know his name!

He was 8.4lbs, 21" long. He's nursed A LOT.

My 21mos is sooooo sweet and keeps holding out his arms to hold him!
Old 10-26-2007, 08:51 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Smudge:

Margaret Rose is Here!

Hi everyone, this the first time I have had a chance to post since coming home from the hospital. Baby Maggie was born last Friday at 1:15pm via a blessedly boring, uncomplicated c/s. She is doing great, and we are all settling in just fine. We are keeping a close eye on 2yo DD1, she wants to just love the baby all the time and isn't always gentle.
Recovery is a little more difficult this time around, but DH is here for the next 5wks and is doing a great job at taking care of all of us!

Birth story later....
Old 10-29-2007, 08:53 PM

Welcome Che Love!!! Born October 24th at 7:23am...
I woke up at 4am having contractions about 10 minutes apart. Decided to stay in bed as long as I could. When I went to the potty at 4:30, the contractions were about 8 minutes apart and my DH woke up in a panic because I wasn't in bed. I told him to go back to sleep and I'd let him know when things progressed. Went downstairs to mess around on the computer and post some prego pics on my usual thread. At 5:30, the contractions were about 5 minutes apart for an hour so I woke DH up. I still felt great, contractions were not hurting so much and inbetween I felt fine, so I called the midwife to just give her a heads-up since she lives 45 minutes away. As soon as I hung up, They went to 3 minutes, then 2 minutes and I wanted desperately to get into the tub. DH called the MW back to say we needed her NOW. I was in the tub and ready to push by 7am. MW and team still hadn't arrived and DH was a little panicky, so I held out until they arrived at 7:23am and had him immediately. MW even let me pull him out myself which was really cool! He weighed 6 lbs. and is 20 1/4 inches.
My kids slept through the whole thing and woke up a little after 8am with a new baby brother! It tooks us until day 3 to name him, but now his name is perfect!!!! DD (3) is a baby hog and only wants to sit and hold him all day long. DS (23 months) thinks he's cute and doesn't really seem too bothered.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:03 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Mrsready2bmama:

Cece Lu is here!

Our little girl, Cecelia Louise, arrived on Saturday 10/13 at 10:32 pm. I am still in awe of her being here and can't stop looking at her...

This little one was full of surprises and certainly wanted to come on her terms. She was stubborn to be conceived (IVF) and insisted on a c-section due to her breech presentation. We were scheduled for the c/s on October 19th, but evidently she was ready a week early and my water broke on the 13th! I was just standing in my kitchen and pop, there it went. We drove to the hospital and I did get to experience active labor for about 5 hours before we got an OR and a doctor to perform the surgery.

The c/s itself was surreal, being awake and alert and knowing what was about to happen. This baby's final surprise was showing up a girl! The whole pregnancy every friend, relative, and stranger on the street was convinced I was having a boy. I didn't believe my husband when he announced that it was in fact Cecelia who had joined our family!!

I feel like I was lucky in that my baby girl got to choose her birthday, despite the planned c/s. I honestly don't feel at all like the way she was born has taken anything away from me and my experience... she is just sweetness and light and love incarnate, and I cannot get enough of her. I'm in bliss and enjoying this babymoon!!

Looking forward to seeing all of you on the parenting boards as I master breastfeeding, baby wearing, and cloth diapering ... . So far I've only been able to master the first of those three -- but there is plenty of time for them all

Congratulations to all the wonderful mamas on their beautiful babies and magical births. I can't have imagined how incredible having this little one in our lives could be ...

Love,
Gina
Old 10-29-2007, 09:05 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Victoria:

Markus Edward is Here! Birth Story included

Our Birthing Story

Markus Edward - borth 12:01 AM 10/26/07 7 pounds 11 ounces 20 Inches long

Wow! That’s all I can say! For what we thought early on may end up being an early induction of a big baby due to my gestational diabetes turned out to be an induction a week late to give birth to a cute little guy. I didn’t have a single contraction the entire pregnancy and to be honest, by the end I really didn’t think he would ever come and I’d just be pregnant forever. I think the hormones were just so crazy because I didn’t even think I was pregnant half the time because I was unable to concentrate on much of anything.

I am very happy to have had an OB supportive of natural childbirth but also proceeded with caution looking out for both me and Markus. He said he’d let me go 41 ½ weeks before an induction but when I was there for my 41 week visit he thought the best thing to do was to induce. He gave me a day to think about it and said I could change my mind at anytime. We decided it was just best to get it over with. The doctor was on call the following day and thought it would be best to get it over with then since he would be there anyway. I’m really grateful for that. Being in Indy only a month he is the only other person I even know so it was nice to have a familiar face there. I never thought it was truly out of convenience to him, there would be someone there to deliver the baby at any time but who knows who? I thought I was going to cervadil followed by pitocin but it turns out I was very easily induced with cytotec in the doctor’s office. He inserted it in the afternoon and told me to call to check in before the end of their office hours that day. It was 2 ½ hours later. He said I’d feel pressure and then I’d come in, have my water broken and then nature should take over from there. Well, when I talked to them at 4 pm nothing was happening so I was told to walk and call at 7 if nothing was happening by then. A minute later I stepped outside the door to go walking by myself and there it was, labor!

I wasn’t sure at first. My labor with Lukas was so much different and I was waiting to feel the same way. My uterus began contracting like a big balloon being blown up and deflating. They were coming really fast but were not at all uncomfortable. They were only lasting 35-40 seconds but coming regularly at 2 minute intervals while I walked. I thought my water was about to break with the next contraction but thought, nah, that can’t be it, I probably just have to pee. I went back home for dinner and was getting ready to walk again when I went to the bathroom first. I didn’t know if I was peeing my pants or my membranes had ruptured. I called Peter to let him know I was in labor. We had originally thought I’d be waiting around with cervadil to work so he could work longer but then I called me to tell him the time frame and he was hurrying, then I called him at 4 after talking to the doctor to say he had 3 more hours. Well, I took the dog and Lukas for a walk and we waited for Peter to come home. My water was leaking all over the place. Luckily I had some very large serenity pads! We finished walking the boys and then Peter and I went for a little walk too. We finished packing and realized this was really it. I called the OB around 6 and told him I was amazed how fast it started!!!! He kinda laughed just knowing. I told him I thought my water had broken so he wanted me in the hospital after that. He had said earlier it should probably be a low interference birth but I was concerned with the water being broken I’d have to go on monitors.

We got to the hospital before the doctor had even called! We literally live 5 miles away. I was escorted to triage where it was confirmed my water had broken. The monitors showed a strong heartbeat, those contractions 2 minutes apart and pretty good movement. Markus had been quite a sleeper in-utero so he remained so for the most part. I was admitted and shown to a really nice suite! It took a while to do all the admittance paperwork and get an IV started. The doctor said I could walk and only had to stay on the monitors 20 minutes of every hour. I was only 2 ½ cm dialted when I was admitted, I knew that because the contractions weren’t that strong. They were going to let it all go and check with the doctor at 10 PM with my progression. I only had to have my sugar checked once and it was fine so we didn’t have to worry about that the rest of the time. We walked and the contractions came right on que as we walked the corridors. At 10 I’d only progressed to 3 ½ cm. The l/d nurse asked me how I felt about pitocin and I said whatever the doctor thinks is best because I knew my options were limited due to my water already breaking. I was pretty tired in general so I really didn’t mind just sitting for a while. The doctor came back with pitocin but only authorized it up to level 8. He also prescribed an IV narcotic if I wanted it which I could request up to 8 cm. I’m not sure what that means but she said with women who want a natural labor and delivery the pitocin drip can go up to 20 women with epidurals can go up to 80? (oy!) We only made it to 4. At first it seemed like nothing was happening but we went to 6 cm pretty fast. My back was really hurting like it was with Lukas only it was much, much worse with Lukas and lasted forever. I learned that particular pain usually due to the position of the baby. We moved around a bit but I decided to try a different angle. I’ve been reading a lot about the law of attraction and the Teachings of Abraham with Jerry and Esther Hicks. They say that to get what we want we have to align with the energy. I didn’t know if I should align with what I wanted or what was best for Markus so I decided to simply align with the energy. It really worked!!!! I started studying Reiki at the beginning of my pregnancy but didn’t get very far because I was so fuzzy brained most of the time. I had asked some of my online friends to send Reiki to help me during labor and at that moment they were really there! I found moments of absolute peace. It’s like Joyce and Raven were actually there doing reiki in the moment. The contractions were really strong! It turns out in 12 minutes, I had 4 contractions and went from 6 cm to complete! Markus had completely changed to a comfortable position and we were ready to push!

I experienced a lot in that hour or so! I felt horrible, totally out of control. I was just shaking uncontrollably. I had that during my labor with Lukas too. I was freezing, wearing a fleece in July on the way to deliver Lukas. At some point I was given oxygen to put over my face myself because Markus’s heartbeat was dropping during contractions. I just didn’t feel right at all. At some point the nurse asked that a table be prepared for Dr. Brillhart. I didn’t know that what that meant was each doctor wanted different things on his table at a bedside delivery. I was scared that they may have been preparing for a c-section because of Markus’s heartbeat. Well, luckily this only lasted about 15 minutes.

Hospital protocols say that you basically call the doctor when the mother gets to 8 cm. I had skipped though all the middle stuff and was just ready to push!! Luckily they just turned the pitocin off and the contractions lessened in intensity so I could just breathe through them without pushing. I had a room with a great view and the nurses were looking out the window wondering how far away the doctor lived and what kind of car he drove. (we thought he looked like a jag kind of a guy) They would look from the window to me to make sure the baby just did slip out on his own! We were taking bets to see if Markus would be born on the 25th or 26th. The doctor got there, I gave 3 ½ good pushes and out came Markus! They put him right up on my belly which was WONDERFUL! I didn’t have that with Lukas. Lukas had the cord around his neck and was rather blue so they had to cut his chord right away and take care of him. This sopping wet little baby was just amazing! He looks so much like his grandpa Meyer. (He really did when he was born all wrinkly.) The placenta was delivered right away with no problems. What I didn’t realize is they actually give you a whole lot of pitocin after the birth so your uterus contracts to avoid complications. The doctor thought Markus would be around 7 pounds 6 ounces. He wasn’t far off considering he was a week late at 7 pounds 11 ounces. He is long and lean like his dad with the same red hair Lukas had when he was born. I only had first degree tears that required a stitch or two and that was it! Markus took to the breast right away. He stayed on for almost an hour taking to each breast twice. The nurses waited until he was done and put himself to sleep before doing anything else.

It was a great night. The nurse was great. It was fun talking with her while she took care of everything. Peter was out like a light when his head hit the pillow. It was nice having a birthing suite with a sleep sofa for dad. I managed to get a few hours of sleep too. It was a busy day when all the day people came into work. Lukas and Grandma came to check out the new baby brother. Lukas has taken to being a big brother very well. He is still a bit rambunctious but adjusting. It’s a good thing grandma is here taking care of him. I think she’s probably ready to go sometimes though. That is until she holds the baby.

I was impressed as to how well trained the nurses in the hospital are. 99% of them are mothers with a vast knowledge of breast feeding and they really, really advocate it on every level. I learned so much in 24 hours. I had 2 visits from lactation consultants. The one that came on Saturday was great. We got Markus set up to supplement him at the breast which made me feel so much better. He was so cranky and hungry. It’s amazing what ¼ an ounce of formula can do. She said she had set up 4 other new mom’s with the same system that morning and she got calls regulary from nurses helping other moms and need extra help while she was helping me. It didn’t interfere with her helping me but it was so great to know that they were so committed to it! It turns out one of the pediatricians in our new practice is on the breast feeding committee at the hospital so they are really dedicated. Contrary to what I had heard from many about having a hospital birthing experience I found that this hospital was very much open and dedicated to things being as natural as possible. They fully support the mother’s wishes in every way possible. Markus stayed with us as much as we wanted him there and it was really nice to know that we could send him to the nursery when they were assessing him to get some sleep. The only thing they didn’t allow was sleeping with the baby. The bed I was in was really too small for that but Peter did fall asleep with him in the recliner and luckily the nurses always knock before coming in the room so he woke up and we didn’t get in trouble. Peter had been waiting for that for soooooo long. This particular maternity wing was just totally re-vamped and opened 5 months ago. They are so busy they are where they forcasted they would be 18 months from now. The nurses are really working hard and they all had students helping them as well. Every shift seemed to have students. There are several nice hospitals in Indy and it’s such a child friendly place it all just works together.

We’ve been home for 24 hours now. Markus is doing well. We supplemented him last night because he just wasn’t taking to the tubes and breast at all. It looks like my milk is just coming in now. Amazing how these things happen. I’m trying to be optimistic and realistic after not being able to breast feed Lukas but I think my ultimate goal is to be able to breast feed Markus at least part time so wish us luck! He is having no problems with formula which is a relief is up to yellow poop so we are right on schedule
Old 10-29-2007, 09:07 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Lukas'smama:

15 days late, Gabriella arrives

At the very edge of my remaining sanity, my midwife called on Saturday to say she was on her way by my house and did I want to try some IV homeopathics to get labor moving? I vigerously agreed and she was at my house in 15 minutes. She checked me and told me I was a very stretchy 2, almost 3. I told her that I was contracting pretty well while she was in there. She offered me the option of breaking my bag instead of the IV and I thought that was a better idea, it would likely cause a slower, more manageable labor. HA!
Within 20 minutes my contractions were really serious, she checked me and told me I was 7, instantly I felt like pushing, midwives are calling down the hall from the bedroom for DH and Lukas to come, I pushed for 10 minutes and after about a 40 minute overall labor, our beautiful girl was here. I was blown away. I had no time to work into labor, I barely had time to get my pants off and huff, puff and pant through some huge contractions. I was trying very hard not to push too hard and tear myself. It was successful and my parts are all intact. Gabriella weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces and doesn't seem any worse for the wear after her very exciting birth. I'm so thankful that my midwife was at the house and helped start labor, she'd have never made it in that amount of time. She'd have probably gotten a call saying labor is starting and then another saying that we have a baby. Her assistant midwife caught the whole thing on video and I'm very glad I have it, it's hard to remember everything that happened so quickly.
Lukas was amazing. He sat on the edge of the bed, between my legs basically and told me "good job mom, good pushing" and when her head was visible, he told me and wanted to touch it. As soon as she was born, he sang her "you are my sunshine" from start to finish and then "cuddled" me. It was incredibly sweet. He didn't seem to be worried at all.
She's a great sleeper, during the day, and nursing is going very well. If we can just move the sleeping to nighttime, we'll be all set.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:08 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Newctmama:

Henry Thomas has arrived!

Hello everyone-

Just wanted to quickly post the news - our sweet baby boy arrived on Sunday, October 21 at 1:14 p.m. We stared out in the birth center at 9:00 p.m. Saturday and (very) long story short, ended up with a c/s the next afternoon. Though things didn't go as planned, we are all healthy and very happy! I'll write more when I can
Old 10-29-2007, 09:10 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Levismom:

It's a......

BOY! After stumping 3 people who had perfect records for baby gender predictions (and filling our changing table with pink layettes as a result!) we were surprised and shocked when our sweet baby turned out to be a boy! Though we hadn't had an ultrasound, I was utterly convinced it was a girl and just looked down a few minutes after the baby was born to confirm it, and then learned otherwise! Fortunately we hadn't given away all of Levi's hand-me-downs yet and are so thrilled that Levi will be able to grow up with a brother to have adventures with.

The birth was amazing and I feel so blessed to have the prayers and support of friends and family before, during and afterwards. I woke up at 8:50am Wednesday with a contraction and they started getting closer together by 9:15. I called dh Tim, one of my doulas, and my midwife at 9:30 to let them know things were progressing while my mom filled up the birthing pool upstairs overlooking the balcony deck and canyon views. I really didn't want to rush anyone over since I didn't know how long it would be before things really got going, but since each was a ways away, they decided to come as soon as they could, fortunately! Tim got a sub to cover his class and arrived at 10:45, Justine, my midwife and her assistant Christy rolled in at 11:00, my doula, Yvonne, came in at 10 after, and our precious son decided it was officially safe for him to enter the world at 11:25! Levi labored with Tim and I in the pool for a little while and then played with Grandma downstairs until a couple of minutes before the baby arrived, when he came up and watched it all happen with intrigue, greeting the baby with an introduction to his monster trucks. One of the highlights for me was gently pulling him out and onto my chest from the water, seeing how much he looked like Tim and Levi (in more ways than one, as it turned out!). His Auntie Kim and my other doula Regina arrived just after he did, followed by his other grandparents shortly thereafter. God totally hooked us up with great comfort and support, as well as all the roads opening up to our house the night before after the forest fires had cleared up nearby.

Here's a few stats for you:

Jack Timothy Kaleo Klein
Born on his due date (10-24), like Levi, weighing 6#8oz, like Levi, and 19 inches long, like Levi! His hair appears to be a little darker so maybe I had more to do with this than just the 9 month hotel stay, we'll see how he looks as he grows up!

Jack is named after his paternal granddad (John), who grew up as Jack (variation of John meaning "God is Gracious"), Timothy is for this hunk I know and love who is an awesome Dad and was a perfect support during my labor, and Kaleo is to honor his maternal grandpa's Hawaiian heritage and means "One Voice."

Here's a few pictures, too. I just made a little rough video for youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dyB4zzOlI0

Thanks again for all your great insight and support, mamas! Jack's off to an awesome start with good nursing skills. He just dropped his cord today which is nice. Having 2 baths already seemed to have helped that along.....

Much Love and Gratitude,

Tim, JJ, Levi, and Jack

"The gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life." Matthew 7:14
Old 10-29-2007, 09:12 PM - Thread Starter

Reposted for Mamabearsoblessed:

My littlest cub has been born!!!! NAK!!!!!!

My daughter was born last wed. morning, October 24th at 8:04 am. She weighed 7 lbs 1.8 oz and 19.5". Labor was induced after a routine visit with my amazing m/w (which led to a nst and u/s, followed by induction) who would never dismiss my Mama's instinct. I was 39 wks. I am so thankful I listen to my inner Mama voice and my baby. She is here and she is safe. I thank God.
I am so very, very thankful.
Our labor was intense, amazing and pain med free. It was an incredible birth.
She is an amazing nurser and so beautiful. I am so thankful she is here.

~~~ birth story to follow~~~

User Tag List