TMI thread, we're due I think ;) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 20 Old 08-21-2007, 12:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My butt still hurts. I don't have hemmorhoids but I'm a bit swollen and even though I'm only going 1x per day (Despite the urge to go more often, I just can't bear the pain!) and I'm not constipated, my ass is on fire afterwards! This is the 3rd day of this!

Kristina in Kitsap County, WA
Doula, Student Midwife, Mama, Wife & More
http://redspiral.blogspot.com
#2 of 20 Old 08-21-2007, 02:26 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Not sure if it would help you or not, but while we're on TMI, just wanted to say that homeopathic hemorrhoid remedies are awesome! Haven't had to deal with it for a while, but boy was I glad when I needed it! I've got it all sitting around waiting for labor... which is guaranteed to be when it happens to me! (Never before in pregnancy, ONLY labor! How unfair is that?! )

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#3 of 20 Old 08-21-2007, 04:47 AM

I have lost all bladder control. I get up to pee and it is leaking out of me while I walk to the bathroom. I am peeing every 30 minutes to hour. I have to wear a pad or I make a mess all the way to the bathroom. When I'm done peeing I have to stand up jiggle baby around and sit back down so the rest can come out because as soon as I step away from the toilet and pull my underwear up baby moves and more comes out soaking my underwear. I have gone days without pooping regardless of what I eat. And when I do poop I swear the pain associated with it is my body's way of reminding me what labor is going to feel like. My poops are one extreme or the other, no nice soft "S" shaped Oprah poos like I used to have. (Oprah had a show ask the doctor and one question was how often should you poop and what should it look like)
#4 of 20 Old 08-21-2007, 08:13 AM

I have the sore butt too. Does that mean I'm going to develop hemorroids?!? Please say no. They scare me.

And I agree that having a sore butt sucks big time.

Suz, mommy to 2 chess-playing, lightsaber-wielding boys

#5 of 20 Old 08-21-2007, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzpurr88 View Post
no nice soft "S" shaped Oprah poos like I used to have. (Oprah had a show ask the doctor and one question was how often should you poop and what should it look like)
this made me giggle.

oh, I am having the tiny bladder with a loss of control thing as well.

Unschooling Mommy of 3: Lilith (14), Panda (6), and Fox (4)
#6 of 20 Old 08-21-2007, 10:04 AM

I wet my pants every day. The spot became a trickle became a 1/2 cup or so. I feel like I should put my undies through my cd wash routine. And thats with pads!!!!

natural birthin', baby catchin', cloth addicted, intactalactavist mama of 12/00, 6/03, 10/07, 8/10 & our angelcubs three
#7 of 20 Old 08-21-2007, 03:07 PM

My butt hurts, but not "there", it feels like a bruise a few inches below my tailbone where you sit when you recline. And I don't sit like that much... It must be a nerve or hormonal thing, because I had it all the first trimester and now it's back. I hate it. I hope I don't have it while in labor because it really limits the positions I'm comfortable in...

I am not peeing my pants much (thank God), but I did have a small accident walking into work one day. And the little spot remained after it dried, so I had to go home and change my pants!!! I lied and said that they were too tight on my stomach.
#8 of 20 Old 08-21-2007, 03:18 PM

veganone, for the bruise-like feeling, you might try a chiropractor! I have been dealing with a VERY bruised feeling near my left SI joint. It was definitely "stuck" when I saw my chiro last week, and she got it moving a bit again, but it's still not totally "fixed." I'll be going weekly until this little one comes to ensure everything is where it belongs - and hopefully minimize this pelvic pain!!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#9 of 20 Old 08-21-2007, 06:28 PM

We've all been reduced to peeing on ourselves. Isn't it lovely?

I can't have an orgasm anymore. Like--none AT ALL. We try and I get to the point that I MIGHT climax--I don't, but the sensitivity hurts like the dickens and I have to stop without ANYONE being happy. Even when I try to have a little self pleasure--the baby kicks me so hard that I gasp in pain.

Oh, I miss sex! I never thought I'd say that!
#10 of 20 Old 08-21-2007, 09:54 PM

Poops- mine have gotten looser and I swear I need to go 3-4 times from the time I get up. then everything is fine, until afternoon and the same thing happens. I don't leave my house in the morning or late afternoon for fear of having to go.

Oh ladies, what has happened to us? :

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#11 of 20 Old 08-21-2007, 10:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendon View Post
Poops- mine have gotten looser and I swear I need to go 3-4 times from the time I get up. then everything is fine, until afternoon and the same thing happens. I don't leave my house in the morning or late afternoon for fear of having to go.

Oh ladies, what has happened to us? :
There's just no dignity in being 8 months pregnant. None at all.

Kristina in Kitsap County, WA
Doula, Student Midwife, Mama, Wife & More
http://redspiral.blogspot.com
#12 of 20 Old 08-22-2007, 12:16 AM

About sex, I was kinda glad when I was told we should prob try to avoid intercourse because of previa. I hadn't enjoyed it at all the two months leading up to hearing that. DH and I were joking about him having to get a pregnancy girlfriend, at least I was joking .
#13 of 20 Old 08-22-2007, 12:49 AM

I usually have a high sex drive, and I usually love sex during pregnancy, but 3rd trimester sex sucks. It sucks so bad I've completely lost interest. There is simply put "no room in the inn". I can orgasm, but the logistical inconveniences of sex are a big turn off.

The other little issue - baby is low and stressing my rectocele (that is self diagnosed), so sometimes I have to - uhm, sorry TMI - put my finger in my yoni and push the little terds back in the right direction. I'm not having loose stools - the opposite, deer pellets.

So there you go, all the dirty TMI news!
#14 of 20 Old 08-22-2007, 01:44 AM

Yeah, I agree with dynamic: we don't get no respect

Just hemorrhoids here. "Just." I cannot even imagine what post-partum will be like if they're this bad now.

treehugger.gif Erika
mom of twins.gif (8)  blahblah.gif(5) thumbsuck.gif (3) and baby.gif born at home on Christmas day! 
#15 of 20 Old 08-22-2007, 08:45 AM

Sometimes my cervical fluid is so copious that I think I'm peeing myself. It just streams out of me! I frequently come back from walks with a rash on my upper thighs because my underwear gets soaked and then rubs. Of course I always forget that this will happen until I am already out and walking.:
#16 of 20 Old 08-22-2007, 12:31 PM

So the pants peeing has caught up with the rest of you. I've been having it for months now. As far as the sex thing goes, it is on the couch like teenagers again. The couch arm gives me additional height in my arms to not feel like I'm being squished. Last pregnancy I wasn't interested at all in the third trimester, but I think part of me remembers how long it took after dd for it to be good again so I am stocking up.

:,,:, to my three veggie ladies 12/09/05, : 10/03/07 & 07/10/09 hanging on for dear life to :
#17 of 20 Old 08-22-2007, 12:37 PM

I am not peeing my pants, but I can totally relate to the copious cervical fluids! yuck. I keep thinking I have peed or something else has happened.

I am having so many problems in the pooping area. I swear I am one poopless day away from buying an enema or something equally invasive and gross! If I get anything out it is "deer pellets" like a PP said. I *know* I have more in there than that. It is just darn uncomfortable!

Is anyone else vomiting? The past week or so I have been either throwing up or just having it come up my throat. I am not nauseaus or anything, so that is good. Geez, all these symptoms. I feel like a 95 year old!!
#18 of 20 Old 08-22-2007, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleines View Post
Is anyone else vomiting? The past week or so I have been either throwing up or just having it come up my throat.
Oh yeah I am doing that as well. yuck. in fact I only had about 6 weeks where I was completely morning sickness free this pregnancy. I eat so little and nothing sounds very good. When I get hungry and eat until I am full, then the babe will kick upward and I will have to run to the bathroom to get sick. No wonder I am down 20 pounds from where I started this pregnancy. : And I find so little that I can drink without getting sick. Lots of little snacks and constantly sipping small amounts of fluid. It seems to help a little.

Unschooling Mommy of 3: Lilith (14), Panda (6), and Fox (4)
#19 of 20 Old 08-22-2007, 06:01 PM

I will throw up if I don't eat enough. It can be first thing in the morning - brushing my teeth has been enough to trigger it if I haven't already eaten - or it can be later in the day if I'm starving, then eat. It's really sad to work hard at eating something "good" and then lose it all!

The key for me, of course, is just to keep eating... a little and a little... and not to let myself get to the point of being hypoglycemic. But there are times when that's hard to do, especially when I'm supposed to avoid starches and sugars. Blah.

#20 of 20 Old 08-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Banned

Since I've been on a low carb gestational diabetes diet my hemmroids have disappeared. I don't poop every day but at least every other day with no problems and no more pain. they were horrible for a while there.

When my allergies were really bad I would cough so much I'd pee all the time. I had to wear a heavy duty serenity pad or one of my son's diapers!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page