OMFG I can NOT take anymore STRESS - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 10-08-2007, 08:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So I go to the Dr. the one that Planned Parenthood sent me to. The one who was suppose to deliver my son the SAME man who delivered Allison 4 years ago. I get there and they say there is a problem. Planned Parenthood did not send them the right forms and now that I am 36 weeks pregnant they CANT TAKE ME ON as a new patient!

I am so fucked! I have to go back to planned parenthood and they have to find SOMEONE who will take me this far along. What that means is I am going to get a quack and I probably wont be able to deliver at Saint Agnes. SCREW THIS.

I rather walk into the E.R in labor and have a resident deliver this baby than go to the only quack in Fresno who will take a lady ready to pop. I am just STRESSED TO the point of vessel popping in my head... I can't take it anymore....

I want to cry.
#2 of 10 Old 10-08-2007, 08:18 PM

*hugs* just sending some support and hugs.

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#3 of 10 Old 10-08-2007, 08:23 PM

upsidedown.gif  Please see my Community Profile! energy.gif blogging.jpg about Asperger's Syndrome!

#4 of 10 Old 10-08-2007, 08:37 PM

so sorry for your complications Sucks that they make having a baby so complicated for us. I don't know why they wont take you. Its just silly that doctors wont take someone over a certain date. Its not like the first 2 trimesters are all that full of factual information from the prenatal visits or anything.

If you feel comfortable showing up in labor you CAN do that, and I dont think it would be a big deal honestly. Maybe some flack from them for not having a specific doctor, but if its the right place, you need to do whats best for you and your babe. You could always use the other doctor for prenatals if you felt the need and then just go to the other hospital instead claiming it was close and you were worried or whatnot?
#5 of 10 Old 10-08-2007, 08:53 PM - Thread Starter

I will tell you what I am going to do. I am going to go on vacation and have my baby somewhere nice. lol
#6 of 10 Old 10-08-2007, 09:19 PM

How stressful!
#7 of 10 Old 10-09-2007, 01:31 AM

Hoping maybe you get a surprise and they find a good doc for you. Although just showing up at the er in labor doesn't sound like a bad option at this point - it might be more important right now to be in the hospital you want to be in.

Wife to Thomas, WAH mama to Sofia Rose 8/04, Ellen Marie 10/07, her twin sister Amalie Joy lost 7/07 , and Maya Grace and Hannah Miriam 4/10
#8 of 10 Old 10-09-2007, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post

Hoping maybe you get a surprise and they find a good doc for you. Although just showing up at the er in labor doesn't sound like a bad option at this point - it might be more important right now to be in the hospital you want to be in.
I'm with Dena on this one walk ito St. Agnes. and to you!
#9 of 10 Old 10-09-2007, 02:12 AM

That sucks! I'm with the PP, if you know where you want to deliver, just labor at home until you can't and go into the hospital. They have to take you if you are in active labor, it's an EMTALA thing.

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#10 of 10 Old 10-09-2007, 03:15 PM - Thread Starter

The things is this is going to be my first VBAC. I had my DD#1 Natural and DD#2 C-Section. I would like to have a Dr. who knows my history delivering. It is just such a mess and you KNOW planned parenthood all of a sudden wont answer the phone :0(

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page