bring it on thunderstorm!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-09-2007, 10:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It has been soooo hot here for.... seems like since May. FINALLY, today a front moved through and the temp dropped about 20 degrees in the course of less than 24 hours. It is now thunderstorming. I am sitting here drinking my rrl, with my birth beads on. I have been listening to hypnobabies affirmation cds today. I am feeling ready!! I have not felt emotionally ready until now. I am so excited. We went apple picking yesterday (87 degrees then and I feel like one of those really ripe apples that my dds plucked off of the tree. I am ready to be plucked!! Tomarrow is my edd. COME BABY, COME... Happy end of pg and birthing to everyone still waiting

peace

jen

jen mommy to dd1 (11y), dd2 (6y) and ds (3y)
#2 of 2 Old 10-09-2007, 10:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hope the thunderstorm does the trick for you!! It was a big rainstorm after a very long hot spell that brought my first into this world!

Wife to Thomas, WAH mama to Sofia Rose 8/04, Ellen Marie 10/07, her twin sister Amalie Joy lost 7/07 , and Maya Grace and Hannah Miriam 4/10

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page