RE: the new "My Mood" thingy - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 14 Old 10-11-2007, 01:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Where is the PREGNANT CRAZY HORMONAL OVERDUE STOP CALLING ME AND ASKING IF I'VE HAD THE DAMN BABY YET IT ONLY MAKES ME WANT TO KILL YOU AND NOT NOT CALL WHEN I HAVE THE BABY mood?!?!?!?

treehugger.gif Erika
mom of twins.gif (8)  blahblah.gif(5) thumbsuck.gif (3) and baby.gif born at home on Christmas day! 
#2 of 14 Old 10-11-2007, 01:59 AM

send it to the suggestion box...

I like it, but I put my actual mood, and everytime I look at it in my posts I feel more stressed out. I think I'm going to change it to the mood I want to be in, in the spirit of positive thinking.

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#3 of 14 Old 10-11-2007, 03:18 AM

I've had my phone on 'do not disturb' for a week and a half now - same sentiments!! A little tricky since my FIL keeps calling for my MIL, but i don't care at this point... i'm in a very selfish 'it's all about me' mentality of late...
#4 of 14 Old 10-11-2007, 08:00 AM

My Mothther informed me that my dad is really nervous and is refusing to come see the baby until it is a day old. why tell me that? I'm sorry your nervous but I don't need your crap when I am getting ready.

This is also my Mother who informed me she has to be in the hospital and the baby should wait till next week. O.k, whatever Mom. Nope, no more phone calls from them.

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#5 of 14 Old 10-11-2007, 09:20 AM

Why do ppl call?!?! As if we'll forget who they are or won't inform them of the baby's arrival?? I don't get it.

My mom called yesterday but for a legitimate purpose -- she & my dad are traveling and she was letting me know how things were going for them.

Mil also called. Just to see if we'd had the baby yet. DH told her, "No, nothing's happening. I gotta get the kids to bed. Bye."

Honestly, like we wouldn't call?!?! WTH?

upsidedown.gif  Please see my Community Profile! energy.gif blogging.jpg about Asperger's Syndrome!

#6 of 14 Old 10-11-2007, 11:53 AM

My grandmother called me yesterday just to say they would be out of the house from around 5:30 to 8ish...
Like if I went into labor then I would panic if I couldn't get ahold of them. She seems genuinely afraid that I'm going to go off in a field somewhere and have this baby and not tell her.

Amanda, mama to Owen (11/05) and Connor (10/07) and Aria (12/09) Recycled Wool Longies and Reusable Baggies
#7 of 14 Old 10-11-2007, 12:24 PM

yes. Where is that 'mood'?

natural birthin', baby catchin', cloth addicted, intactalactavist mama of 12/00, 6/03, 10/07, 8/10 & our angelcubs three
#8 of 14 Old 10-11-2007, 01:58 PM

My DH's grandfather called and ACTUALLY asked if I was dialted WTH? That kind of creeped me out. I told DH I refuse to talk to his mom untill after the baby is born. She is driving me crazy with "You're so beautiful and do so well I'm SOO proud oif you" All said in an extremly whiney voice.

Umm hello you're 3000 miles away how do you know these things?
#9 of 14 Old 10-11-2007, 02:16 PM

YEAH WELL... I bet I am the only one getting it from their TWO YEAR OLD!!!!:

I tried to turn over today and got that pulled muscle pain in the bottom of my belly (right at that crease) and he looks at me and says 'baby coming? baby come out of your 'gina'???"

While it was cute as a button... no child, the baby isnt coming out of my vagina yet.

he told my belly yesterday 'come out, come out and get mamas milk!'
#10 of 14 Old 10-11-2007, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetaera View Post

#11 of 14 Old 10-11-2007, 03:03 PM

hetaera, THAT is cute!

My kids woke up this morning and asked, "Did the baby come out yet?" Noooo! I wish! lol!

My 7 yr old tells me congratulations, he's glad I'm "prennick" and he can't believe this is the first time he ever saw me "prennick!" (Um, he's the oldest, I have dd, had a m/c, and now this is the 3rd pregnancy he's seen.)

upsidedown.gif  Please see my Community Profile! energy.gif blogging.jpg about Asperger's Syndrome!

#12 of 14 Old 10-11-2007, 03:56 PM

I really wanted a "This baby feels like it's coming out my butt!" mood, because that's about all I got.

I settled for "tired".
#13 of 14 Old 10-11-2007, 06:21 PM

I would love to see that mood as an option. I can think of quite a few others, but most are not appropriate!
#14 of 14 Old 10-12-2007, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetaera View Post
YEAH WELL... I bet I am the only one getting it from their TWO YEAR OLD!!!!:

I tried to turn over today and got that pulled muscle pain in the bottom of my belly (right at that crease) and he looks at me and says 'baby coming? baby come out of your 'gina'???"

While it was cute as a button... no child, the baby isnt coming out of my vagina yet.

:

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page