classic am i in labor? post: - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-11-2007, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i woke up this morning feeling very different. I have really unpleasant lower back pain and periodically feel like someone is trying to pry my legs out of my hip sockets.

i feel really different, protective of myself, i don't want to be around people (of course working in my yarn shop is making this really easy...) and i've been coming kinda unhinged emotionally all day.

i really hope it's just an emotional day, and not labor because i have to train my last new employee tomorrow. i had to fire the woman who was going to be covering for my maternity leave because i just found out she was robbing me blind (i mean, embezzling from me... cough) I tried to get the baby to agree to not come out until tomorrow after work, but i don't think she's listening to me anymore.

oy. when people say contractions feel different than the braxton hicks, exactly what are we talking about. right now i feel like i'm on some sort of torture rack having my legs popped off. luckily when people come in and chat me up i feel a bit better, so i know it's still early if anything.

i hate to say that i just need to get through tomorrow and then i'll be fine, but it would be really nice if this lasted a few days so i could still train my last new employee. i also have a midwife appt scheduled for tomorrow at 8am, which is a relief.

wow!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2007, 02:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I remember that feeling with my first. It could be or it could be the baby starting to settle in your pelvis. Try to eat and drink, rest and relax and see how you feel.

I feel different today too. Maybe the moon is working on us?

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

User Tag List