Good thing I didn't go into labor last night - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-12-2007, 01:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The bath tub trickle turned out to be the water main broke across the street so we have NO water. Could you imagine having a hb with a birth tub and no water?:
Anything weird happen to you lately?
#2 of 4 Old 10-12-2007, 02:03 PM

Wow, thankfully nothing like that has happened here (I have a well) but what a disaster! Glad your LO didn't decide to make his appearance then!

knit.gifWife to Ageek.gif since 7-7-2006, Mother to Mnocirc.gif since 11-23-2007ribboncesarean.gif, and N slinggirl.gifborn on 4-9-2010vbac.gif
#3 of 4 Old 10-12-2007, 02:10 PM

oh crap, that sucks. Hopefully it gets fixed soon! I am having this baby in the water and there better not be anything stopping me!

I don't really have anything weird happening. Although we're supposed to have lots of storms next week and dh is hoping that starts my labor. With both my boys there were storms. I guess we'll see.
#4 of 4 Old 10-12-2007, 09:48 PM

i hope your water is back now

only thing that happened here was the phone was not working for a while the other day. my partner was out doing stuff and i went to make a phone all but no phone and i couldn't find my cell phone.
actually m cell phone is still missing. i haven't needed to use it in a few weeks and i can't remember where i had it. but pone is fixed (something was broken and got replaced) so that is no longer a problem

mama to two amazing children son 10/27/07 and daughter 07/07/11

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page