May I complain for a minute? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-20-2007, 02:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am sooo anxious about having this baby. I am not crazy about my dr.s to say the least and I am really nervous about the hospital. I am also gbs+ and I don't want the antibiotics, but not completely sure what we are going to do.
I'm worried that I'm going to get to the hospital and they are going to try to push one thing after another. I'm worried that if we decline the antibiotics that it's going to cause a huge problem (my dr. already said that if I feel I must, I can refuse them but that everyone at the hospital will jump up & down and scream about it). I'm also worried about how it will affect how the baby is treated. I called the ped. we will be trying and they said that the baby will have to stay for 48 hrs and have a blood test (which I'm fine with), but who knows how the hospital will actually be.
I already got lectured by one of my dr.s about why I should have a flu shot. When I said I didn't want one, she said that we'll discuss it again next week. I am not going to change my mind so don't waste your breath.
I wish I could have this baby at home, but it just wasn't really an option. I miss my ob who delivered my youngest.

There's more but I'm just feeling too worn out to post any more. I've been so stressed out lately with other things as well that sometimes I feel like I'm just not up to it. Sometimes I wonder how I'm going to handle a baby when I am so stressed already.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2007, 05:24 PM

Mama. All will be well.

natural birthin', baby catchin', cloth addicted, intactalactavist mama of 12/00, 6/03, 10/07, 8/10 & our angelcubs three
Old 10-21-2007, 01:13 PM

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

Old 10-21-2007, 03:01 PM

orngbiggrin.gif mom of three with stork-suprise.gif on the way

Old 10-21-2007, 04:30 PM

User Tag List