tmi thread - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 10-23-2007, 01:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
this thread is inspired by something 2bluefish said in a previous thread (hi 2bluefish) and is for tmi talk

so yesterday after i kept thinking about hands and how much of one would fit and if i tried sticking my whole hand in could i feel my cervix and wowsers i can get my whole hand in! i can't feel my cervix except with my finger tips (my midwifes say my cervix is in the right place now and easy for them to feel) i guess i need longer arms but wow i got so stretchy! for me i think this may seem extra amazing because for as long as i have wanted to stick things in there i have either been totally unable to or it had to be very very small due to a pretty bad case of vaginismus (where the muscles form a barrier preventing penetration) i had to have biofeedback therapy just so i could dtd with my partner and we could make this baby and even then dtd was somewhat painful for a long time and it wasn't until hormones started to make me stretchy that it was not painful. so i am extremely impressed with my yoni! i do however have pretty small hands i think a babies head is more than a little bigger than my hand but thats ok i can deal with pain in that region and it does not frighten me.

mama to two amazing children son 10/27/07 and daughter 07/07/11

#2 of 11 Old 10-23-2007, 01:28 PM

Personally, I have no idea how you guys can reach to know what fits?? I started using EPO last night and nearly killed myself just trying to get it in there, there is no way I could actually reach for anything.

Are you guys flexible or just not as huge as me ?
#3 of 11 Old 10-23-2007, 01:50 PM

LOL, glad I inspired some exploration! I'm 5'6", long torso, long limbs, and don't poke out that much (comparitive to other women - to me I'm huge). On the toilet with on foot on the tub, I can reach pretty easily. It is totally cool to me to see how flexible everything gets down there. Gives me alot of faith that I can stretch and won't tear.
#4 of 11 Old 10-23-2007, 01:52 PM

The whole fist thing is freaking me out. lol I had sex last night and his penis hurt! lol A whole hand?? No thank you!
#5 of 11 Old 10-23-2007, 02:11 PM

That's a good point too. We dtd Sunday and I spent the next couple hours well, wishing we hadn't, I just plain hurt.

Though I might keep that position in mind next time I try to use the EPO lol, might at least help with reaching for that
#6 of 11 Old 10-23-2007, 03:00 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
it doesn't feel good to stick anything up there! i cannot reach my cervix but it's very posterior.
#7 of 11 Old 10-23-2007, 06:23 PM

LOL, maybe my yoni is weird or something I started "expanding" about 2 months ago - the first way I knew was cause sex sucked. I felt so huge it was a total turn off. We can count how many times we've tried it on one hand since then it's just not good. But you know, I seem to be doing all the labor work before labor begins - maybe this is part of it...
#8 of 11 Old 10-23-2007, 06:48 PM

mine is to opposite, I seem to have swelling in there and it makes sex hurt for me but awesome for him. lol I find being on top is the only way I can ease it in on my own terms and enjoy the sex now a days.
#9 of 11 Old 10-23-2007, 07:13 PM

Ah, swelling make sense with pelvic pressure - homeopathic Arnica might help with that. My midwife gave me that last time for cervical swelling, and it seemed to work well.
#10 of 11 Old 10-23-2007, 08:39 PM - Thread Starter

i wish i could feel my cervix with more than the tips of my fingers so i could see what it is doing. i have asked my partner to check a few times but he gets so nervous he says it seems more open than last time but is afraid he will break my water if he feels it enough to tell me if say it is two or more fingers big.

as far as getting my whole hand in i am short with a short torso but fairly big belly, i have to be sitting on the toilet and i feel a bit like a contortionist and in the end i can't feel enough to make it worth while. but i find the whole being super stretchy part really sorta fascinating. i guess i hadn't realized that would happen and before i got pregnant had i known i would get all stretchy things like a baby coming out would have made a lot more sense in my mind.

mama to two amazing children son 10/27/07 and daughter 07/07/11

#11 of 11 Old 10-24-2007, 01:55 PM

That's part of the reason the whole elective c-section to preserve the vagina thing is a farse. Just by being pregnant your yoni changes forever. Of course, it doesn't stay so large and strechy forever, but it does change (I experienced multiple orgasms for the first time right after having dd, so the changes aren't neccesarily bad).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page