How about a final Belly Pics thread..... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 11-09-2007, 08:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It will at least take up a few minutes of my time away from waiting anyhow!

40+ weeks: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10024973@N06/1938056190/

42+ weeks: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10024973@N06/1937220337/

How many bellies do we have left in here now?
#2 of 4 Old 11-09-2007, 08:23 PM

you are soooo cute (and ALL belly!!)

I can remember five weeks ago when every shirt I owned was no longer covering my belly and I was soooooo anxious for baby to arrive - hang in there!!!!!!
#3 of 4 Old 11-09-2007, 08:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbjmom1029 View Post
you are soooo cute (and ALL belly!!)

I can remember five weeks ago when every shirt I owned was no longer covering my belly and I was soooooo anxious for baby to arrive - hang in there!!!!!!
Thank you! Trust me, I am not all belly. It is very misleading! lol! I have gained over 55 pounds. You will not find me getting near a scale at this point. I have been stealing a few of DH's extra long shirts to go out in public in. None of mine are covering or have been covering my belly for the past 4 weeks.

When DH sees me tugging my shirts down to try and cover it he pushes them back up on purpose and tells me to be proud and wear them like that! lol!
#4 of 4 Old 11-09-2007, 08:38 PM

[QUOTE=TinyBabyBean;9685201]Thank you! Trust me, I am not all belly. It is very misleading! lol! I have gained over 55 pounds. You will not find me getting near a scale at this point. QUOTE]

LOL - I gained the same amount this time around! When I was in the assessment room at the hospital the tech asked me how much I weighed and I lied by 5 lbs (I said 197 - no way was I going to admit to dh that I had gone over 200 lbs, even by just 2 lbs - no way! lol - I will tell my girlfriends but never dh ) - It sure looks like belly to me -just play along and nod your head politely when we tell you that I remember everyone telling me that and I wanted to say - "that is cause you can't see the new mounds of celulite on my butt and thighs through my pants!" lol

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page