PP sex - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-06-2007, 01:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
not yet at 7 weeks here. . . we almost did the other day, but I just felt a little tense and, um, dry. . .so we ended up ending things differently. . .lol

Lots of cuddling and some decent orgasms, and yesterday had my PP pap smear etc and my midwife said my pelvic floor felt great, so I'm thinking now that this mental hurdle has been cleared, we'll be good to go very soon. Sex for Christmas maybe? LOL

on a side note - DP has been SO sincere and constant about how sexy he finds me PP. I love him immensely for this~!

finally midwife mama to my home-birthed nurslings: Noemi Sakura 16.10.07 & Seder Pádraig 13.7.09 and partner to their lovely daddy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2007, 03:53 PM

At 9 weeks pp sex is still painfull. We tried to DTD last night and it feels like DH has sand paper wraped around him. Not fun at all. E have been taking it slowly since 6 weeks pp check up and OK from doc. The doc check and pap were horriable also.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by durafemina View Post
not yet at 7 weeks here. . . we almost did the other day, but I just felt a little tense and, um, dry. . .so we ended up ending things differently. . .lol

Lots of cuddling and some decent orgasms, and yesterday had my PP pap smear etc and my midwife said my pelvic floor felt great, so I'm thinking now that this mental hurdle has been cleared, we'll be good to go very soon. Sex for Christmas maybe? LOL

on a side note - DP has been SO sincere and constant about how sexy he finds me PP. I love him immensely for this~!
Isn't it interesting that even in a forum such as this (and in the afterglow of childbirth) we still crave (and are grateful for) being told that we're sexy, and we see speedy pp weight loss as an achievement. When will we ever learn to be kinder to ourselves...
Old 12-08-2007, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUIGA View Post
Isn't it interesting that even in a forum such as this (and in the afterglow of childbirth) we still crave (and are grateful for) being told that we're sexy, and we see speedy pp weight loss as an achievement. When will we ever learn to be kinder to ourselves...
I guess I don't see it as a "kindness" issue per se, but that's just how God made me, to desire to feel beautiful! I'm reading this book right now called "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldredge so it has me thinking about this a bit. I do see where you are coming from though and, yes, it's not good to put our total worth and value on our outward appearance, but I don't know any woman personally who doesn't have that desire to feel attractive to the one she loves. And I think it's awesome! I hope that each of you feels beautiful and isn't trapped in the comparison game, which is easy to do.

Sorry if I'm a thread-killer! On the original note, still too soon for me to be able to DTD but we're getting creative in the meantime. I think I'm getting so much oxytocin release from all this tandem nursing that I'm not missing it as much as I normally would...hopefully that's temporary. I do miss the connection though.

Sure am envious of all you 2-weekers! Geesh! I could barely walk normal at that stage.....:
Old 12-14-2007, 07:42 PM

9 days after my c-section
Old 12-14-2007, 07:52 PM

I am almost 2months post partum and we just dtd this morning and it was glorious!

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

Old 12-14-2007, 09:46 PM

Yay!

We've had several postpartum nookies, but gosh, it's hard to find the time. We're so much happier with each other for a day or two afterward, though.

Last night we snuck some in in the middle of the night, ah.
Old 12-15-2007, 12:56 AM - Thread Starter

Well, things have definitely changed down there, ahem. I used to be Mrs superorgasmcancomeeverytime. Now I don't feel it, out of the maybe 4 times we dtd'd since Niklas' birth I came once. It's not that I need to have an orgasm, I really enjoy it for the closeness factor but it worries me that I will always have a hard time reaching the top from now on, kwim. Eventually I will wanna feel the little hair on the back of my neck stand up again, have my toenails curl and feel all tingly inside

User Tag List