we delayed and vaccinated selectively with my oldest, starting at 9 months, and she had a reaction to her second DTaP shot, received at 14 months. She has a seizure disorder as a result of it.
In my opinion, the recommended shots, especially at 2 months, are way too much for a tiny body to deal with.
So we had already done enough reserach to want to delay/selectively vax, and then after she had her reaction, we did more research.
My other 3 children have had no vaccinations. If they ever get any, it will be for Diptheria, Tetanus, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Polio. The same ones I got as a child (but no pertussis for my kids). I have no idea if/when I will feel comfortable giving any to them at all, and will check their titers first.