Oct ddc post-partum roll call! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 64 Old 12-14-2007, 06:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The photo of Elliot with the cat is too cute!

DS, 10/07. Allergies: peanut, egg, wheat. We've added dairy back in. And taken it back out again. It causes sandpaper skin with itchy patches and thrashing during sleep. Due w/ #2 late April, 2012.

#62 of 64 Old 12-14-2007, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
JJ, I love your announcements! So sweet! I hadn't thought about it before, but reading your announcement I noticed that my 2nd DS and yours are named from the same root - Iain being Gaelic for John (and he being my first "surprise" boy! ).

We are STILL trying to get announcements done.. ugh... (and he's nearly 11 weeks old! )
Thanks Heather! Yes, we were actually comtemplating the name Ian but with our last name, it didn't sound quite right together (not that Jack does either frankly, but oh well!) We love the meaning, and DH's father grew up as Jack until he went to college and his paperwork said "John." We'll be stoked if he grows up to be like Grandpa, who a marvelous man.

Good luck with the announcements! I had the help of a friend who knows Photoshop fortunately!
#63 of 64 Old 12-15-2007, 03:44 AM

Name: Jodie
baby's bday and age now: Caleb was born Oct. 2nd and is 10 weeks old
how are things going with baby: Great, except for some reflux. Big brother won't leave him alone to play or sleep during the day which is hard on all of us.
how are things going with YOU: I am overwhelmed with my 4 year old. He won't leave Caleb alone and is constantly trying to kiss him, hug him and pick him up. If he is sleeping he is in bed with him, screaming in his ear to wake up, and driving us crazy. I need suggestions to get him to leave his brother alone. I think I have a mild case of PPD.
what are you doing for the holidays? Cooking dinner for family at our house
Post pics: Don't have any uploaded from the camera yet
#64 of 64 Old 12-17-2007, 02:25 AM

Name: Jenmarie
baby's bday and age now: Naomi was born late on October 21, she's 8 weeks old in about 40 minutes.
how are things going with baby: So far, so good. She's more laid back than her sister was, but that mostly means that she gives me a good 10 minutes or so most of the time when she's held by someone else before she starts complaining about it. heheheh
She is a great nurser, and sleeps reasonably well at night most of the time.
how are things going with YOU: Pretty good. I'm looking forward to being able to hit the gym again soon. No latch troubles or engorgement this time, which is great!
The only hitch we've had around here is me balancing things between our newbie and her big sister. We're finding our groove, though.
what are you doing for the holidays? My mom often works Christmas, so we seldom celebrate as the whole family ON the date. This year, our big family thing will be on Jan. 5, when the girls and I will head to my parents' place for a week. We will be doing a smaller thing with just me, DH, and the kids on Christmas morning. Then we're hosting an 'orphans' potluck here with friends for those friends of ours that aren't doing anything else that day.
Post pics, if you want!
Just took these today!
http://www.datawarrior.org/naomi/200...7/Dsc00300.jpg
http://www.datawarrior.org/naomi/200...7/Dsc00285.jpg

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page