You wouldn't believe it if I told you...DS rolled over!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 12-01-2007, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So DS is almost 8 weeks ... and Monday (he was 7 weeks 1 day) ROLLED OVER!!! :

He's done it 3 times since then... so my first response that maybe it wasn't really rolling over doesn't stand now... When he did it the 2nd time I ran to my older son's baby book and loooked for when HE rolled over.. he was 14 weeks!!!

DS is so little and he looks soooo cute trying his best to roll back onto his back!! Now I'm just REALLY watching him in his crib... (he sleeps on his tummy)

so yeah.. I'm pretty excited that we have already reached some milestones... smiling... laughing... and now rolling over...I can't believe he's already growing up so fast!!
#2 of 6 Old 12-01-2007, 05:31 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Jackson did that for the first time yesterday. Blew my mind! He had been rolling over on the bed the last few mornings after waking up. He did it on the floor yesterday. Way earlier than my girls.

They can do tricks! Crazy isnt it?!
#3 of 6 Old 12-02-2007, 07:01 PM

It's possible. At dd's check up on Tues, her Dr said he has a newborn that rolled over both ways (front to back and back to front) at one day old! he said he woudln't have beleived it if he didn't see it but he did. He said that babe is so lucky to be alive with all that tumbling around, he's lucky he didn't get caught in his UC.

DD can roll from her belly to her back if she wants to. She's done it about 5 times since she was 5 wks 1 day. I'd rather her stay still for just a wee bit longer!
#4 of 6 Old 12-03-2007, 04:20 PM

exciting! i think tristan is getting read to roll too

*~*Ashley*~* newly single mama to Tristan 10/01/2007
#5 of 6 Old 12-03-2007, 07:40 PM

Willy is rolling too! He did one time last week and I figured it was a fluke. Today he did two times and it was clearly on purpose. He is 7 weeks on Wednesday. Fun times when they start pulling out the tricks!
#6 of 6 Old 12-04-2007, 02:31 PM

Mine has been rolling from tummy to back since 5 weeks--but only if he's put down in a particular way, up on his elbows. The first time he managed it really surprised me, though.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page