Tijuana/Rosarito/Ensenada Mamas - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 09-28-2010, 04:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Calling all mamas living in Tijuana, Rosarito and Ensenada!

Every once in a while I send out a "hello" to mamas in my area. There really aren't many of us--anyone else besides me this year? I would love to get together monthly with our LO's.

We've been here for going on six years. DH is bicultural. I come from a funky traditional midwestern home, with a few stops on the way here.

sraplayas

Mama
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, DH
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, DD (05)
, DS1 (09)
, DS2 (12)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 07-03-2012, 11:05 AM - Thread Starter

just checking in again--after two years!--to see if there are any new mamas in my area. PM me if that feels more comfortable. :)

Mama
, DH
, DD (05)
, DS1 (09)
, DS2 (12)
#3 of 5 Old 03-11-2014, 11:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I may be joining your community in a few months.

:2whistle

Michelle, vegan mama
to my two sweeties, L, 4/21/04
and C, 10/29/06
married to my Bryce
for 20+ years. Hanging out with our rescue pups: Jesse
(15yold) and Moogley
(1 yold)
#4 of 5 Old 04-23-2014, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter

loomweaver--that is great news that you may be moving down here. Do you know the area you may be relocating to this summer?

Mama
, DH
, DD (05)
, DS1 (09)
, DS2 (12)
#5 of 5 Old 01-09-2015, 10:44 AM - Thread Starter

Just checking in to see how it is going for all of the Northern Baja mamas?

We are still homeschooling with the co-op down here. We've taken an extended Christmas vacation and hope to get back to school soon.

I've been on bed rest due to hyperemesis gravidum, expecting number 4 this summer!

I'd love to hear how you all are doing and any new people in the area, too.

Mama
, DH
, DD (05)
, DS1 (09)
, DS2 (12)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page