Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scheelimama View Post
Quote:
:
Originally Posted by GinaRae View Post
Jack Dover

We have a lot of fun with Jack's name. It lends the greatest nicknames and funny things.

We keep trying to convince him to be a light switch for Halloween. The switch would be in the off position.

No one would really know we were being naughty but us. But boy we would have a lot of laughs and feel like we hadn't lost our cool just 'cause we're parents and getting old.
Okay, so it's really early and it took me a minute to figure this one out, but OMG!
I didn't catch this either until this morning! I needed a laugh. Though when I was reading Gina's other post, I was just hoping she wouldn't name her child Benjamin, Raleigh, or Roland. If I had married one of my childhood "boyfriends" I would've been a trophy wife as my name would've been Anna Ward.

Anna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2007, 03:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Aimee, I'm glad that you didn't give in to the pressure to use Earl!
We will see

nothing is final.

DH kinda bought up "well we could do Charles Scott and maybe that would work, not great, but" literally he stopped talking.

when i bring up my middle name choices -- edward and samual being my top two -- he makes jokes, so i know he isn't taking either of them ....

but we've never had the "this is it" discussion -- i am just going with it .....

Quote:
Hannah Kathryn

DH *just* decided on the boy middle name last week. We were SO stuck! After a while, you just plain run out of names!!!
I LOVE the name Hannah -- I have a lot of kids to birth before i run out of names, DH tells me "we don't have to keep having babies just cuz we have names we like"

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
Old 10-19-2007, 03:40 PM

We haven't told anyone in the "Real World" yet, but we've got Matilda as a first name, and are still going back and forth about the middle name....

He likes:

Cate
Hope
Hannah
Sadie

I like:

Autumn
Sky
Rain
Bea Or Bee
Daisy
Maris
Shea
Joy

Or maybe we'll just come up with it on the day she's born, get inspired by some aspect of the birth day...

Mama to one darling and wild 3 year old, and growing a tiny new June Bean.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:45 PM

We have three we like and we'll decide when we meet him. The middle name will be Daniel after my grandfather. First will probably either be Wesley, Clark, or Conrad. It's really hard to decide but I'm hoping I'll just know right away when he is born what to call him.

Tara

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
Old 10-19-2007, 03:47 PM

I think we've finally decided on Dahlia Lynne for a girl and Ronin Walker for a boy.

Mama to 3:
Old 10-19-2007, 03:53 PM

Rohan for a boy and Arwen for a girl Now I've just got to wait and find out which it will be (sooner rather than later would be nice)

Suzanne~ wife to Jesse, Momma to 3

Old 10-19-2007, 07:17 PM

Speaking of last names you have to be careful with...my brother had a friend with the last name Doff. You really hope someone with that name would stay away from Jack! (Though I love the name Jack myself.)

Mama (non-bio) to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifmy little man (6), and mama (bio) to babyboy.gif my tiny man (2/14)

User Tag List