Anyone else *love* Earth Mama Angel Baby products?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-07-2007, 12:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow, this stuff is wonderful! I have been using the Mama Bottom Balm and the Nipple Butter. Anyone else have any after birth products that they are loving??

Jodie, married to my best friend and Mama to three amazing kiddos, Jack (6), Matthew (4) and Sam (21 months) and cautiously waiting for a new little one due early spring (shhh, it's a secret!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2007, 12:21 AM

I have had the EMAB Nipple Butter and it is the bomb for sure.....Right now I am just love my painkillers. No I am kidding.....I hardly take them at all now.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:29 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by De-lovely View Post
I have had the EMAB Nipple Butter and it is the bomb for sure.....Right now I am just love my painkillers. No I am kidding.....I hardly take them at all now.
LOL, thats too funny.. I am working on weaning myself off of Motrin!

Jodie, married to my best friend and Mama to three amazing kiddos, Jack (6), Matthew (4) and Sam (21 months) and cautiously waiting for a new little one due early spring (shhh, it's a secret!)
Old 11-07-2007, 12:36 AM

I bought the breastfeeding kit, but of course, my LO isn't here yet, so I haven't been able to try any of it out. Glad to hear you love it! I have my boobie tubes (is that what they're called?) in the fridge all ready to go.

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
Old 11-07-2007, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheelimama View Post
I bought the breastfeeding kit, but of course, my LO isn't here yet, so I haven't been able to try any of it out. Glad to hear you love it! I have my boobie tubes (is that what they're called?) in the fridge all ready to go.
Me too- I got the breastfeeding kit. I have some of the stuff packed for the hospital but the booby tubes are in the freezer for now. I wanted to order everything on the site...

just a reminder: amazon seems to have most of their stuff much cheaper. I got the BF kit for about $10 cheaper plus the shipping was less on amazon. am just sayin'.

Kerri, mom to Doran  angel2.gif  (born still 7/6/05 at 33 weeks), Mairaed (11/16/07),  angel1.gif 11/15/08 at 10 weeks,  Kieran (11/2/09).   angel1.gif 1/11/11 at 15 weeks
Old 11-07-2007, 03:09 AM

I love the buttom stuff for my roids! Maybe I'll check out the nursing stuff...but I didn't use much with DS and nothing with DD since I was still nursing DS, but now I'm restarting after 6 months, so who knows?
Old 11-07-2007, 11:54 AM

I love their stuff too!

I've got a bunch of it - right now I'm loving the bottom balm...

And I second the amazon thought!
Old 11-07-2007, 01:09 PM

I have a bunch of stuff and have used the bottom spray and love it. Also like the baby bum cream and I'm looking forward to some calming baths with their post partum herbs.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:57 PM - Thread Starter

I found mine for a good price on ebay!

Tags
Earth Mama Angel Baby Organics , Earth Mama Angel Baby C Mama Healing Salve , Earth Mama Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm 2 Fl Oz 60 Ml , Earth Mama Body Butter 4oz , Earth Mama Body Butter 8oz , Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter 2 Fl Oz 60 Ml
User Tag List