Mothering Forum banner

Water broken! ( Update, post #27)

949 views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  isosmom 
#1 ·
Water broken. Bloody show. Back hurts.

FINALLY!

Please say prayers for us tonight as we try for our HBAC!

Lisa

#27 ·
Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes! We are home now. We ended up having an emergency transfer to the hospital at 7 cm and I ended up getting another emergency c-section. I will write out the whole birth story when i have some more energy, as I am still really in the healing stage-both physically and emotionally. The c-section was not a good experience and we were treated terribly by the Labor and Delivery staff. I am celebrating my beautiful baby girl and mourning the loss of my HBAC and the end of my childbearing, as DH and I have agreed that after 2 terrifying emergency births we are finished, as I cannot bear another c-section and no midwife will touch me with a ten-foot pole now. My body is just not meant for childbirth.

However...

My daughter is here, healthy, and we are totally enamored with her. She has a full head of dark hair ( and both DH and I are blond!), dimples in her cheeks, and the most perfect little pixie face. She had a very rough start at birth but she's doing fine now, nursing like a champ. We are all still trying to feel each other out.

Rachel Louise
11-22-07, 6:08 a.m.
7 lb 1 oz
20 inches long

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.