Mothering Forum banner

Sick house!

458 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Isaac'sMa 
#1 ·
We are 2.5 ish weeks into little mis Callie's life...and our whole hous eis sick
:
:
: I tEvery one of us including Callie has had it, the midwife wants me to watch for her spiking fever...but she is congested in her chest and up to her head, she snotted all over my boobs today...which is making nursing difficult for her
:.. DH had a collapsed lung and pneumonia last year and was hospitalized for month...so this virus/flu is hitting him hard...and the bigger girls are both pitiful...Kyra came downstairs after her nap yesterday and asked to go back for more nappy since she hurt...
:.... I want my Mommy!m(or some feel better wishes/thoughts prayers....this is miserable!)

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks...can't believe how bad nak'ng makes my typing! DH is such a baby when he is sick...its like I have 4 under 3 rather then 3! and I wanna be taken care of too..but my mom came up to visit when Callie was born, but since she has weekly chemo and lives out of province she could only stay 4 days...
:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.