ugh! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 12-06-2007, 11:38 PM - Thread Starter

Location: behind my computer or between my angels in the PNW.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
megh went to the local pizza/play place w/ my mom again today and apparently she bit some other girl real hard. didn't break skin thankfully but left a good full toothed ring on her arm. megh didn't do it to be mean thankfully...she and the girl were playing 'bulldogs' and megh bit too hard. the mom and aunt really made a big scene and then even spanked the girl for not sitting down or something megh said. how awful! my mom made sure she went to the girl right off the bat to see if she was ok...she said she didn't shame megh. the pizza place had to file and 'incident report' which has my moms number on it. ugh. the mom of the girl said if the father was there he would be LIVID about it. uh oh. which means what...can he press further w/ the pizza place and ban megh from playing there??? god i hope not. i don't think kids realize how strong they are and once they start they are so in 'character' they don't realize they are hurting someone til its too late. i remember that sensation when i was about the same age when i bit someone...i said megh i didn't even know you knew what a bulldog was...she said yeah, they have long sharp teeth. that makes sense why she bit so hard, eh? sinking those long teeth into the victim. yowch. poor baby. i told her i'm not mad but please no more biting other kids or anyone, even in play...yikes! so frustrating dealing w/ other parents sometimes...did i tell you guys about that mean mom at the pediatricians office when megh told a girl she couldn't come up to the castle? oh man....she was nasty. was gonna deal w/ my dd herself instead of w/ ME. she never did say a word to ME. something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway......sigh.

joy.gifproud solo vegan mama to fambedsingle2.gif dd, 9 spitdrink.gif & ds,4  moon.gif. "it is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness" -chinese proverb  candle.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page