Older Fathers out there? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-02-2010, 04:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was hoping to find a group that my husband could post on. My DH is 65 and I'm 34. We have 2 beautiful children. DD 20 months and DS 4 months. The children have older sibblings from his previous marriages ranging from ages 43-26. Any one else out there living this interesting new life at this age?

Mami_2_IB_n_DJ
DD 4/8/2008 DS 8/12/2009 & 2 angel babies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2010, 11:28 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mami_2_IB_n_DJ View Post
I was hoping to find a group that my husband could post on. My DH is 65 and I'm 34. We have 2 beautiful children. DD 20 months and DS 4 months. The children have older sibblings from his previous marriages ranging from ages 43-26. Any one else out there living this interesting new life at this age?
Hi

I'm 51, my daughter from my first marriage is 28y. I am very fortunate to be expecting our daughter in May.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:40 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I see this thread is rather old, so maybe you won't see this. I'm a mom, but I just wanted to share. I'm 36 and my husband's 52 and we just had our first baby. Also, my dad is remarried and has two kids from that marriage...the last they just had last year and my dad was 60 at that time!!!
I know you asked for men who wanted to post, and neither my dad nor my husband is on this board, but I thought maybe you'd like to know there are indeed other older dads out there.

Mama since 2010
Multicultural living in Europe

User Tag List