make you laugh, make you cry - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 06-09-2007, 06:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This woman is gigantic. TRIPLETS born at home, her belly is so very very huge, just watch it. Warning- there's a part where one of the babies get sick at like 4 months and goes to the hospital, but she does live and she's fine- just keep watching for the happy ending.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...724&pr=goog-sl

This one is quadruplets, it's only a minute and a half long, but it is so sweet, it will make you laugh, so very sweet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buIlsP4A7_k

And if you're stuck on youtube, you might want to watch the Angus triplets, their mom has done some great slide shows reflecting the realities of life with triplets (imagine- they're all climbing on different pieces of furniture, all three removing things from different cupboards. One baby is turning the TV off and on while another is pulling all of hte books off of the shelf, it's hilarious.
#2 of 6 Old 06-09-2007, 11:09 PM

It's not as hilarious as it looks when you are trying to get them to stop!!
#3 of 6 Old 06-09-2007, 11:14 PM

Saw this in the new posts section and thought I'd let you know that the first lady is a sweet MDC mama (Kathryn), and here is Lily's thread.

Aren't multiple pregnancies amazing?!
#4 of 6 Old 06-10-2007, 03:59 AM - Thread Starter

I know- I saw that afterward. Y'know, when I first saw her in the birthing tub, I thought to myself, that lady is a saint. Then, I thought OMG, she didn't sign up for this, she signed up just to be a mom. I wonder if she is ever as impressed with herself as I am. I sometimes need to remind myself that I'm strong, too.
#5 of 6 Old 06-10-2007, 03:24 PM

Oh my! Those are some big triplets!! I dont think I'd feel safe having them at home tho since triplets are low birth weight. BEAUTIFUL babies though & I love the last video!

#6 of 6 Old 06-11-2007, 02:37 AM - Thread Starter

I was surprised to see the first one born like ten hours before the second one was born. WHAt was that ten hours like? I mean, clearly she knew more were coming, did she worry about when?

I think I would definitely have done it at home, because I really think it would be an automatic C-section otherwise. I wonder how many weeks into preg she got. Kathryn- can you hear me?

And were they all born head first?

I would have done it at home definitely. Considering that my house is ten minutes from the hospital, just in case one of them had a medical need at birth. And if I made it to 34 weeks then I would be way less worried.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page