Most embarrassing baby stories... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 11-19-2007, 10:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm curious if you have been embarrassed by a baby story or have told one in public that embarrassed someone else??? And more importantly I want to hear them!!!

At our reception Sat. night ppl we're giving toasts and speeches and DH's 75 yr old Aunt stood up...

I want to say that she is absolutely adorable and meant no harm. I *never* get to hear these stories about DH or see baby pics and while it embarrassed him something terrible, it may well be one of the best gifts I received...

She wished us well and out of nowhere says, when Robbie was about 4 he wanted a pair of blue jeans more than anything in the world! She finally bought him a pair, and he called them "due deans" and he wore them CONSTANTLY with a pair of cowboy boots no shirt and a cowboy hat. She says, I had to just about rip them off him to wash em up, heh heh "due deans"...

OK while DH was turning 10 shades of red and climbing under the sofa I was LOVING it and every morning now I ask him if he found his "due deans". She also had a pic of him bare chested in these jeans, boots and hat blown up to poster size a few years ago. It must have been really cute b/c when he broke up with his X she ran off with it!! Rrrrr I will also add that they were DIRT poor, had no running water or electricity and used an outhouse and a big silver bin for bathing, til he was 10!! Those "due deans" must have been a fortune to them back then!

I love hearing these stories!!! Maybe I can share one from here with DH that will make his not so bad he hee.

Next...
#2 of 13 Old 11-19-2007, 12:15 PM

When my DS Nick was almost 3, I had him out shopping. Well, I had some things I needed to try on, so my mom sat with him outside the door of the dressing room. It was really crowded too, every room was full.

"Mommy, mommy?"

"yeah?"

"Are you poopin in there?"

The entire place exploded in laughter! Everyone heard him and I about died.
#3 of 13 Old 11-19-2007, 12:25 PM

I asked my mum what testicles were, in the middle of a crowded room.

I also asked her what "lemon turd" was (I meant lemon curd) when we were on the bus one day. I have no idea why my need to know occurred at that moment.
#4 of 13 Old 11-19-2007, 01:06 PM

This is mor embarassing for me than my son, he's 2 what does he care? My son will bring me bras, in a department store, at home, anywhere and tell me "boobies"

He loves to greet body parts, and being a family where nudity is common I've gotten quite a few "HI!!!! GINA!!!!" or "HI!!! BUTT!!!" He also loves to lift your arms get his nose about an inch away from your arm pits and say "hi tickle!!!"

bf.jpg Sami brokenheart.gif, wife to jammin.gif, mama to reading.gif Tate 10/14/05, moon.gifKaleb 12/17/07, angel.gifcandleflicker2.gif Bram 3/13/10-11/17/12, mischievous.gif Alden 2/1/12, pos.gif October 2014
 homeschool.gifvbac.gifuc.jpg 

#5 of 13 Old 11-19-2007, 01:19 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Not about me. But my youngest dd puked in dh's mouth. He held her up and she projected it. She was only about 1-2 months old.

AP Mom to 5 knit.gifhomeschool.giftoddler.gif

#6 of 13 Old 11-19-2007, 02:09 PM

not a baby story, but it was my DD who is 6

a few months ago, we were waiting in line at the small grocery store in my very small town. and there was a gentleman there from frito-lay, waiting for the cahsier to sign for a delivery. This was a tall black gentleman, and we live in a very small town, so thats something DD just probably hasnt seen much. She kept looking at him, and i was starting to get worried. And then, she starts singing.....loudly....

"HERE COME THE MEN IN BLACK!"

i wanted to die.

wife to my awesome DH, homeschooling, unassisted birthing, food growing, life loving mama to 5 crazy monkeys. :
#7 of 13 Old 11-19-2007, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeej View Post
When my DS Nick was almost 3, I had him out shopping. Well, I had some things I needed to try on, so my mom sat with him outside the door of the dressing room. It was really crowded too, every room was full.

"Mommy, mommy?"

"yeah?"

"Are you poopin in there?"

The entire place exploded in laughter! Everyone heard him and I about died.
Oh man! I needed that laugh today!
#8 of 13 Old 11-19-2007, 07:49 PM

My dd was in the car with dh. Someone was about to run a stop sign and dh blew the horn. Dd piped in from the back seat, "must've been an idiot"

And last night ds was crawling on me after I'd had a bath (I was lying on the bed in a towel). He caught a glimpse of pubic hair and asked "what's dat" I told him it was hair and he said, "dat scare me."

Christa
#9 of 13 Old 11-19-2007, 08:22 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crsta33 View Post
My dd was in the car with dh. Someone was about to run a stop sign and dh blew the horn. Dd piped in from the back seat, "must've been an idiot"

And last night ds was crawling on me after I'd had a bath (I was lying on the bed in a towel). He caught a glimpse of pubic hair and asked "what's dat" I told him it was hair and he said, "dat scare me."

Christa
That scare me...omg lol...I have pepsi all over my screen and keyboard. Remind me not to drink liquids while reading threads like these...
#10 of 13 Old 11-19-2007, 08:31 PM

My MIL likes to talk about how when dh was a toddler he would ask for bread with f*ckers jelly. He meant Smuckers.
#11 of 13 Old 11-19-2007, 11:05 PM
Banned

When my DH was about 3, he ran away from his mom at the grocery store and she found him in the deli case, scarfing deli meat. I love to tease him about that!

Funny things about Danny: When he mispronounces words, it always sounds dirty. For example, he used to say horny when he meant hungry, dick for stick, knockers for binoculars, etc.

We also have a picture of Danny from when he was a few months old, and he had a poop that was so gigantic that he got poop in his hair and on his feet. No kidding. It was so nasty, we threw away his (cloth) diaper. We plan on showing it on his first date.
#12 of 13 Old 11-20-2007, 12:22 AM

These are all great!

dat scare me....that's hilarious. It scares me too, why do we even need it?
#13 of 13 Old 11-20-2007, 12:23 AM

To tell the truth, it *is* a bit scary...yeti yoni even.

Poor kid. I hope I haven't traumatized him.

Christa

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page