to those of you whoa re sending me a card for diva mama - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 01-29-2008, 01:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
if you could do me a favor and PM me your first & last name, since i dont' know a lot of your names - that way i can PM you back when i get your card and make sure i get everyone's before sending it out!

also, should i be enclosing these cards in as is, or taking them out of the envelopes you sent them in and then putting them in? i'm assuming as is; please tell me if i'm wrong.

danke!

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#2 of 5 Old 01-29-2008, 02:11 PM

didja already get mine? If you didn't or you aren't sure, I'll pm you with my name/address so you can watch for it. It should have made it to you by now, though!

Mine can be sent to her as is. I addressed it to her, c/o you (hopefully that didn't confuse the post office!)

How are we doing on everything? Do you think we'll have everything received and ready to send on to her by the end of the week? Just curious....this forum, our LWAB thread, and the other forum have all been pretty quiet, so I'm just hoping everyone is still out there!

Prolly just like me, with hands full most of the time!

Sarah, Queen of Hearts, raising a Full House with Michael, King of my Heart!
DS (2/02), DD (3/04), DS (1/06), DD (12/07), and DS (3/10)
~~*~~Not your typical Pastor's Wife!~~*~~
#3 of 5 Old 01-29-2008, 07:45 PM

I guess mine was just mailed today. DH was supposed to mail it last monday!!! He forgot until today. Anyways it's addressed to diva c/o you, It will be the one from Canada.

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
#4 of 5 Old 01-29-2008, 08:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheBear View Post
didja already get mine? If you didn't or you aren't sure, I'll pm you with my name/address so you can watch for it. It should have made it to you by now, though!

Mine can be sent to her as is. I addressed it to her, c/o you (hopefully that didn't confuse the post office!)

How are we doing on everything? Do you think we'll have everything received and ready to send on to her by the end of the week? Just curious....this forum, our LWAB thread, and the other forum have all been pretty quiet, so I'm just hoping everyone is still out there!

Prolly just like me, with hands full most of the time!
i got yours, wholewheatmama's, and kirk_heidi's so far. and i have the candles and seeds!

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#5 of 5 Old 01-29-2008, 08:48 PM
Banned

I really want to send you card - is it too late? Can some PM me Diva Mama's full name? How should I address the card? I was thinking

Diva Mama Firstname Lastname
C/O MmeMuffin Firstname Lastname
123 street
Town, State, Zip.

Is that right?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page