Hey mamas.... I have an IDEA! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 02-10-2008, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Despite my complete inability to form a sentence and forgetting how to pronounce words I've used my entire verbal life... I had an idea. But I need some help from y'all.
PM me with your favorite moments/phrases/words from our DDC and a picture of your bebe and you if possible.. oh and your addresses . I'm working on a "memory poster" for us all. I'm so mushy and sentimental these days that the Stinky:TMI thread makes me cry.. so I thought I'd put the overflow of hormones to good use and make something pretty... er... treasureable!

Smooches y'all!
Nikki

rainbow1284.gifQueer Mama to Lulu (01-09-02) and Liam (11-29-07)  We're an urban crunchy, Portland, OR dwelling,  selectivevax.gif,asl.gif,lactivist.gif,cd.gif,nocirc.gif,sewmachine.gif, trekkie.gifvbac.gif kind of family.
#2 of 4 Old 02-10-2008, 02:12 PM

that is a cool idea! count me in! i'll probably pm you in the next 24 hours or so with all pertinent info, as baby is just about to start being colicky--i swear you can almost time it with in minutes--and you'll get pics and stuff. Do you need a little "love" for shipping/postage? or is it all an online thing?

Karin, Wife to Dear Sweet English Husband~Soon to be Legally American. Mom to Zach~13, Lily~9, Alex~2, and Izzy or Zeke arriving July 2010! Living a life full of LOVE!
#3 of 4 Old 02-10-2008, 02:28 PM

oh my gosh! You are the QUEEN!!!
:

I'll get mine out ASAP as well...:
#4 of 4 Old 02-11-2008, 09:51 PM - Thread Starter

bumpitty bump bump...

rainbow1284.gifQueer Mama to Lulu (01-09-02) and Liam (11-29-07)  We're an urban crunchy, Portland, OR dwelling,  selectivevax.gif,asl.gif,lactivist.gif,cd.gif,nocirc.gif,sewmachine.gif, trekkie.gifvbac.gif kind of family.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page