Symptoms? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 51 Old 05-04-2007, 10:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks so much Grace! It all makes sense with the extra strain on my body, like you said, it's just really uncomfortable! It's so challenging because I can make a meal while talking on the phone and clean the kitchen, but when I sit down to rest that's when I notice it. I am going to look into prenatal yoga. I'm also going to really have a go at meditation and relaxation inductions once I can stop focusing on my heart rate during them

Thanks again!

Happy Mommy to one amazing girl (6y) and one sweet boy (2y), and wife to DH since 7/03 : :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 51 Old 05-05-2007, 12:38 PM

Morning sickness on and off during the day, my face broke out (which it didn't even do when I was a teen) but that could have been from coming off of bc, I'm having some light cramping/lower back pain today, sore breasts/nipples, crankiness and weirdest of all I've turned into a morning person.... I keep waking up at 5:30ish and can't fall asleep again. I've always been a night person! Argh! It's really so ridiculous that I'm having so many symptoms when I'm -just- pregnant. Maybe it has something to do with it being my third?
#33 of 51 Old 05-06-2007, 02:18 AM

I don't really have a lot of symptoms....I have a significantly decreased appetite, but no morning sickness. Decreased sex drive. Strange feeling in my abdomen....no other way to describe it but strange. VERY sore breasts, but that's a pre AF symptom too, so that didn't give it away. I truly ONLY tested because I was late! I am really hoping that no MS now means no MS at all! :
#34 of 51 Old 05-06-2007, 01:59 PM

Chavaleh,
I hear you about the early waking! This morning I slept in till 8.. but the last 4-5 mornings I've got up between 4:30am and 7am and couldnt go back to sleep. It sucks because I also wake up around 2-3am needing to eat a snack, or I feel kinda sea sick.

My breasts are sore, my skin seems really dry, I cant keep my eyes open past 10 pm and have to take an hour or two long nap during the day.. also, the dreams are vivid. Which is new to me because I very rarely wake up remembering what it was I was dreaming about.

May be TMI, but my Mons is swollen and my vulva is darkening.
#35 of 51 Old 05-06-2007, 03:46 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Chavaleh and WishingNHoping, I too have had the early morning waking, can't go back to bed. This is so strange because I have already been exhausted and sleep deprived feeling with dd#1 (still)....but somehow I have this *buzz*....alternating with more exhaustion, of course!

I HEAR YOU on the dry skin. All of a sudden, me too. Especially my lips, for some reason!?! I never had dry skin with dd#1 but I do now. Any idea why this happens anyone? So interesting to have such a difference from one PG to the next.

My breasts are also tender and my nipples did a weird Raynaud's thing the other night. That used to happen when I was pumping. Weird! Why now?

HopingNWishing and the TMI line - I hear you about the changes down below!!!

wash.gif  Me  + bikenew.gif Dh =  broc1.gif  Dd1(9 yrs) + hearts.gif  Dd2(6 yrs) and blowkiss.gif Ds(3.5 yrs)
#36 of 51 Old 05-06-2007, 07:46 PM

The early morning thing is going on with me. I was trying to tell myself it has nothing to do with the pregnancy, but obviously it does. It started happening a little over a week ago. I wake up and CANT fall back to sleep. But I get so tired later on. Glad to know it is a preggo thing, any sign that this is going normally makes me happy.
#37 of 51 Old 05-06-2007, 09:57 PM

Last night I had the most tender, beautiful dream about encouraging my newborn to breastfeed. While it felt really loving, the whole scene was also a bit distant, maybe because in real life this is my first pregnancy and I have absolutely no experience with breastfeeding and couldn't fill in any details besides supporting her head. We were laying in bed together, and in no rush, just patiently trying to get a good latch-on. She was tiny and swaddled and I held her against my skin, inside my unbelted robe.

Good things to come! I am so very much looking forward to making friends with my local LLL!

full time student, crunchy wife to my woodsy man, and mom to 2 homebirthed, cloth diapered, tandem breastfed kiddos. 
#38 of 51 Old 05-07-2007, 03:09 PM

Yeah!!! Indigestion!!!! I didnt have this last time, but I welcome it with open arms because it makes me feel like I am on the right track!
#39 of 51 Old 05-07-2007, 03:40 PM

Ughhh I must have spoken too soon because I can not stand to be around food at all. DH left at 4am to go on a fire and I couldn't sleep, finally thought I'd be able to rest about 6am and was almost asleep and barely made it to the bathroom. Oh man this is killer! But like my mom said, makes it seem like its going to be a good viable babe.

Aimee Blessed Momma to 4 amazing boys, P ~ 9 H ~ 7 J ~ 4 and B ~ 1.  Happily married to D Living my almost dream life on an urban homestead, hoping for our forever land to find us soon!

#40 of 51 Old 05-07-2007, 03:53 PM

to Momma2DoubleCuties!!

I really hope I don't go past extreme nausea because I'm such a weenie when it comes to puke. The DH has to deal with the kids when they are sick because I'll end up sick too if I have to be anywhere near it. I made it through their pregnancies without actually losing it so prayers to the great pregnancy goddess or whatever.
#41 of 51 Old 05-07-2007, 09:08 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Today I feel a lot of pain from my waist to the soles of my feet, the way I would when I would be getting AF. Also have a HUGE headache. But I also have a lot of boob pain, which I don't normally get when AF comes, so I am hoping this babe is sticky....and I had the 4:45 a.m. wake up for 2 hrs....so here's hoping these hormones are doing the right thing.....

wash.gif  Me  + bikenew.gif Dh =  broc1.gif  Dd1(9 yrs) + hearts.gif  Dd2(6 yrs) and blowkiss.gif Ds(3.5 yrs)
#42 of 51 Old 05-08-2007, 02:36 PM

Hi,

Popping in again from December.

I'm still more or less symptomless - tender nipples and the odd cramp.. that's it...
#43 of 51 Old 05-08-2007, 04:43 PM

I guess I'm in the "early risers" club too! I have been up from about 3-5 am for the past few mornings. Not that I am restless, just not sleeping. I am practicing meditation while in bed, so I am resting.

Still feeling OK. Some queeziness from time to time, and today I am starving. I guess I will eat while I can stomach it.

Happy Mommy to one amazing girl (6y) and one sweet boy (2y), and wife to DH since 7/03 : :
#44 of 51 Old 05-08-2007, 05:21 PM

Today I dont feel pregnant at all. Very little HB this am, didnt have that empty nauseous feeling when I woke up, and I really havent been that hungry. I keep getting nerous that something is wrong. I do feel bloated, but maybe I am just fat!
#45 of 51 Old 05-08-2007, 06:06 PM

It is so funny how many of us are in the "early risers" club.. yet I've never read about it as a symptom.

The last couple days have been a little better. 7 am yesterday and I slept in till 8 today! woohoo!

My bbs have taken sore to a whole nother level, and Im starting to get lotsa veins, especially near and on the nipples. No sickness yet, knock on wood.
#46 of 51 Old 05-10-2007, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emese'sMom View Post
I hear you leafwood, I am in the same boat as you. I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!

I also gained 52 lbs with dd#1 and still have 15 lbs to lose from that PG...so I'm starting this one overweight (gulp!). I have never been overweight in my whole life, expect because of PG and postpartum. I remember feeling so tired and having my feet literally HURT because of the extra weight. Anybody else feel like that too? Am trying to exercise now and keep active (hahaha = EXHAUSTION) and watch my eating. Sigh! Good luck to us both!
I gained 60 pounds with my first child, and it was terrible. Do not want to do that again. I lost most of it after DS, but put about 10 to 15 pounds on when pregnant with child i misscarried. It has not gone away, so I'm a little upset.
#47 of 51 Old 05-10-2007, 07:47 AM

The Breasts are still pretty sore (when does that settle down anyway?), still having the occasional bout of extreme crankiness and I'm bloated but the nausea seems to be not so bad the past couple of days. Rather than feeling grateful about this I am of course worrying that it's a bad sign.
#48 of 51 Old 05-13-2007, 03:10 PM

Linea Negra!

I have a line on my lower tummy. How weird!

I didnt realize that could happen this early.
#49 of 51 Old 05-14-2007, 02:38 AM - Thread Starter

WishingNHoping, your post inspired me to check, and I do have a shadow of a line on my belly (and I have a belly).

Really, I swear I'm in the first trimester. What the hell?

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#50 of 51 Old 05-14-2007, 01:24 PM

So far I have the super-sore boobs, queasiness and heartburn, ravenous hunger in the morning, occasional headaches, and a general disinterest in food. I've also put on about 8 lbs. in water weight (I know it can't be from food b/c I can barely bring myself to choke meals down!).

Oh, and I've been having CRAZY dreams! Nightmares, baby-related dreams, ones about people I haven't seen in years...very weird.

wife to DH since 10/03, mama to DS (12/07)
also mom to small zoo: 3 snakes, 4 and one very lovable pit bull
#51 of 51 Old 05-17-2007, 10:06 PM

Right now I feel so sick! hot and cold and just ucky. No fever or anything just sick to my stomach really tired and UGH!!

namaste.gif Practicing medicine Mama to four beautiful children 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page