Is it okay to start an "I'm not sure if I am yet" thread? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 47 Old 05-17-2007, 09:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think I'm here! AF is expected tomorrow but my temps are higher than ever today AND I got a little line on my HPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm having a hard letting myself fully *go* and be crazy excited, but I know if there is a line it's a line, right!?!?!?!

We started ttc 2 years ago in June, started Metformin for PCOS in October and (not kidding here) this was my first month on Clomid and the first month we actually got to TTC for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sitting here sick to my stomach with nerves and excitement- DH isn't awake yet. YIKES! EEEEKK!! ACKKKK!!!!!!!!

Wife to my Denali-climbing DH
Mom to DD born Jan. 08 and DS born Oct. 09, and "baby sister" due Oct 2013!
House mom to ten boys, ages 8-11 at a group home! Yes, I must be nuts!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 47 Old 05-17-2007, 12:28 PM

My LMP started on either the 15th or 18th (i forget which one) of last month. We had an "accident" on the 24th. I check on http://www.mymonthlycycles.com and it showed that I wasn't ovulating on that date. BUT, that is never a definite. It showed I started ovulating within a couple days so you never know. I think AF should have come yesterday. BUT, a couple months ago we had a little "scare" too and I just ended up being 3 days late getting AF. Soooooooooo, I dunno. I kind of feel AF coming on but then again, I kind of don't and a couple of times I have felt dizzy/light headed. If I am pg then my EDT would be 1/28. (3 days after my bday!) AHHHHHH!!
#33 of 47 Old 05-18-2007, 11:49 AM

still no sign of AF yet.
#34 of 47 Old 05-18-2007, 01:44 PM

Hi OOEY i know you from some other boards (babiesabove). I'm on the might/might not. If I am we aren't even in the suprised category. I was done!!! I have sold almost everything already. But, well...

My cycles have been fluctuating from 28 days to as long as 32 days. My last period was 23rd of April so I was expecting to ovulate between the 7th and 12th. We DTD on the 4th. But I gotta say my breasts are sore when I nurse, I'm eating everything in sight, and just "have that feeling". But another week and I should know for sure. If I am I should be due the 28th of Jan by LMP, or 24th by insemination, so we'll see.

I'll be back to update next week. I have a retreat this weekend.
#35 of 47 Old 05-18-2007, 03:32 PM

Yey! got a BFP this morning. wanted to do something special to tell dh, but instead i just called him at work and blurted it out. im so impatient. im not planning on telling anyone else for a while, just less stressful, as well as the fact that we had a miscarriage last year. im hoping this one sticks. now im wondering what the chances are for another miscarriage. is having just one unusual? im also supposed to be going to an high school friends wedding this weekend. i was so looking forward to the open bar, but i guess i can cross that off my plans for the weekend. it is worth it though.
#36 of 47 Old 05-18-2007, 10:27 PM

I believe that a lot of women have m/c but not nearly as many have multiple ones. Kind of like, you've had one and now you're not so high in the odds. I may be wrong but I believe this is what my midwife told me when I was pregnant with my oldest. Also, most women I've known in real life tend to have had just one. Very few have had more than one. Online the view tends to be a little skewed. But online is well... Online. I had a m/c with my first, have had two perfectly healthy boys after that. Many women I know who have had children have had one m/c. Only 1 has had multiple. The odds are just way less. Of course, that doesn't stop the worry, I know! Here's to a sticky baby for you

Mama to two boys and a girl.
#37 of 47 Old 05-19-2007, 04:36 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbieandlady View Post
Hi OOEY i know you from some other boards (babiesabove). I'm on the might/might not. If I am we aren't even in the suprised category. I was done!!! I have sold almost everything already. But, well...

My cycles have been fluctuating from 28 days to as long as 32 days. My last period was 23rd of April so I was expecting to ovulate between the 7th and 12th. We DTD on the 4th. But I gotta say my breasts are sore when I nurse, I'm eating everything in sight, and just "have that feeling". But another week and I should know for sure. If I am I should be due the 28th of Jan by LMP, or 24th by insemination, so we'll see.

I'll be back to update next week. I have a retreat this weekend.
Hey Holly! I remember you, your the one with the adorable chunky thighed hard to fit DD

I'm right there with you, my cycles seem to fluxuate between 28-32 days due to BF'ing as well. I know that my LMP was the 19th or 20th though, and I know that I O'd on the 3rd (had ovulation cramping), and I'm getting from the online due date calculators that I should be due Jan 24th... which is strange if your LMP was before mine and your due date is later hmm... Anyway I hope you get to find out soon, I myself am DYING not knowing.
#38 of 47 Old 05-19-2007, 04:56 AM - Thread Starter

*UPDATE*

OMG the worst wave of nausea just hit me!!! I've been slightly nauseated on and off for the past week but this is like WOW OMG I might puke any second now (and it's just great to have a 1 year old jumping on my stomach )

I can't think of any other reason besides pregnancy that I should feel this way! I'm so excited I'm going to go buy some newborn diapers!!!!
#39 of 47 Old 05-19-2007, 11:37 AM

still no AF this morning.
#40 of 47 Old 05-19-2007, 02:48 PM

no af here. testing today or tomorrow. if it is neg then i will take that as the final answer and guess that i just skipped a month.

#41 of 47 Old 05-19-2007, 05:02 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
First time I have lurked over here.

AF is late as of this morning. Dh and I had one (1!!!) night of ttc and it seems like we shot a hole in one. My pants feel snug all ready (this is my thrid baby) and my uterus feels swollen and twingey.

: Three kids!!! We are super excited.

Frugal, food growing mama to my four loves

#42 of 47 Old 05-20-2007, 02:01 PM

Just took two of the clear blue easy digital tests. Both say pregnant. Dh is in denial. He wants me to test again in a couple weeks to make sure. I'm half happy, half sad. This will be my last pregnancy (he wants to get a v). I didn't want to wait the years that he wanted to wait for our next and kind of sometimes wished for an oops. At the same time, I know logically this isn't the best time. Plus, I wanted him to be happy that I was pregnant and he is so far from that. But, I'm pregnant and he'll grow to love the baby once it is here anyway. Youngest was an oops too and dh absolutely adores him.

Those tests are so cool btw. With my other two, I just used normal tests (I don't even think they had this kind when I was pg with Oldest). In the store this morning I was trying to talk myself into getting the cheap kind but I was like wth, if I'm not, I'll have wasted money but if I am won't it be cool to see the "pregnant" appear. And it was

#43 of 47 Old 05-20-2007, 02:58 PM

ETA: i think AF just showed up. sigh
#44 of 47 Old 05-21-2007, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttix2 View Post
I believe that a lot of women have m/c but not nearly as many have multiple ones. Kind of like, you've had one and now you're not so high in the odds. I may be wrong but I believe this is what my midwife told me when I was pregnant with my oldest. Also, most women I've known in real life tend to have had just one. Very few have had more than one. Online the view tends to be a little skewed. But online is well... Online. I had a m/c with my first, have had two perfectly healthy boys after that. Many women I know who have had children have had one m/c. Only 1 has had multiple. The odds are just way less. Of course, that doesn't stop the worry, I know! Here's to a sticky baby for you
that is comforting!
#45 of 47 Old 05-21-2007, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco_mama View Post
ETA: i think AF just showed up. sigh
I'm sorry.

#46 of 47 Old 05-21-2007, 10:19 AM

Just wanted to chime in that I'm still ???. I tested on Friday, but that would have been almost 5 days early. I'm now getting my typical pregnancy bloody noses. My period should be showing up today, but it's not here yet. If it's not here by Wed. I'll test again.
#47 of 47 Old 05-21-2007, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbieandlady View Post
Just wanted to chime in that I'm still ???. I tested on Friday, but that would have been almost 5 days early. I'm now getting my typical pregnancy bloody noses. My period should be showing up today, but it's not here yet. If it's not here by Wed. I'll test again.
That was something for me too. With each pregnancy I've thought my allergies were acting up or I was getting a cold. Each time I took some kind of allergy/cold medicine and then a little while later discovered I was pg. This time I got the stuffy nose but I am cutting down on typical meds so I didn't take anything. I didn't even take echinacea (my cure all ) b/c I just got a new kitten and am allergic so thought it was due to that. I get a bloody nose but only because I blow my nose so much. Hope its a baby for you too

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page