Who's feeling PG? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-20-2007, 04:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am SO feeling major implantation today and last night. My back hurts really bad and I am crampy feeling, too. My boobs hurt all over, and the nips are SO sensitive. I am also worried about MS starting next week. I have had it really bad w/ both of my other 2,a nd I keep telling DH I only have a few more days of feeling okay before I start getting sick. I have felt a bit neausous, but so far no actual MS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2007, 06:03 PM

Just wondering how far after your O-dated did you test? I am hoping I am preggers this time but I am afraid to test yet as I think it is a bit to early. If I am pregnant then I will be due end of Jan beginning of Feb.

Livin' surf.gif Laughin' lol.gif Lovin' joy.gif - Just Me and Sammers, my homebirthin' little girl. 

Old 05-20-2007, 06:25 PM - Thread Starter

I waited until CD 33, and I o'd twice this cycle, once on day 14 and again on day 16. I am thinking the day 16 got "caught" I have never had a cycle like this before and didn't think I could be PG b/c we followed the 3 days after O rule. Go ahead and test if you want! Dollar store tests are cheap!
Old 05-20-2007, 07:08 PM

I'm feeling pg. Nausea, hungry but not wanting to eat, sorta sore breasts (not hurting just a little bit sore), weird feeling that I had with all prev. pgs where I wonder if it is ectopic because it is kinda in my ovary area. Cranky, moody, breaking out. Peeing all the time, bloated. Just a general "pg" feeling that I've been having even before my bfp (today).

Mama to two boys and a girl.
Old 05-20-2007, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Thinker View Post
I waited until CD 33, and I o'd twice this cycle, once on day 14 and again on day 16. I am thinking the day 16 got "caught" I have never had a cycle like this before and didn't think I could be PG b/c we followed the 3 days after O rule. Go ahead and test if you want! Dollar store tests are cheap!
You can ovulate more than once per cycle??? Wow I am such a beginner at this. What is the 3days after O rule?

-thanks,
clueless :

Livin' surf.gif Laughin' lol.gif Lovin' joy.gif - Just Me and Sammers, my homebirthin' little girl. 

Old 05-20-2007, 07:47 PM - Thread Starter

Actually, according to my book you can ovulate more than once, but it is supposed to be w/i a 24 hour period. I have never felt pains on both sides before, ever,a nd I Have been using NFP for several years now (probably 6!). The rule is that you wait 3 days past your ovulation b/c an egg is only supposed to live 24 hours, and since you could technically O ore than once in a 24 hour period, but the egg only lives 24 hours, the most you could be fertile is 3 DPO. We waited and DTD on the night of day 3, and here I am! I know more than 24 hours past since I O'd the last time, so maybe that egg lived a bit longer? I just know that DH and I both know my body very well, and I just knew there was no way we could have gotten PG b/c we abstained durring all "danger" time. I guess we should have waited one more day... (or maybe not! Being PG isn't the end of the world).
Old 05-20-2007, 08:03 PM

Well this is my first time being preg, so I'm not sure what it's "supposed" to feel like . . . but I can tell there is something majorlly different with my body. Boobs have been in mortal agnoy for two weeks now, digestive system is going bonkers, my sleep is dreadful and had one day of morning sick. BUT I'm so thrilled to be prego, that I'm not complaining in the least!

Wife to my Denali-climbing DH
Mom to DD born Jan. 08 and DS born Oct. 09, and "baby sister" due Oct 2013!
House mom to ten boys, ages 8-11 at a group home! Yes, I must be nuts!
Old 05-20-2007, 08:45 PM

ive been feeling some crampiness the last few days. i drank my first cup of RRL tea yesterday and right after i could totally feel my uterus its so so good for toning and strengtening all of the baby making parts.

im still not feeling too queezy, but most food isn't sounding very appealing. especially if i have to cook and or clean up. im feeling nappy and lazy.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:45 AM

: I'm feeling very pregnant already. I could have sworn that it took longer to feel pregnant with my first. I have the whole "don't want to eat but have to eat" thing going on (only a very few foods seem appealing) nauseated (although thankfully this time it helps to eat), I fall asleep at the drop of a dime and my nipples are so unbelievably sensitive (and I'm still nursing). Some things are different and I pray I'm not speaking too soon. The smells are not as overwhelmingly unbearable as it was during the first and the nausea is manageable with eating.

Stay-at-home mom to 2 beautiful.busy.boisterous boys b. 08.17.05 & 12.29.08
Nirvana is . . . the living happiness of a soul which is conscious of itself and conscious of having found its own abode in the heart of the Eternal. --Gandhi
Old 05-21-2007, 08:57 AM

Hi feeling pregnant here!! Sore breasts,very tired, emotional, and irritable....well hubby would say snappy sometimes Other than that I can't wait to feel the baby move. i always enjoyed that the best. With my daughter I played with her I could feel this little something I could always grab on my right side and then she would always wiggle away and when she was born her left pinkie toe was sticking out to the side ( it went back in place in an hour or so) :

As for when to POAS I did it early 13 dpo and say 2 faint lines, then at 15 DPO there were two definite lines within seconds.

I am so happy to be pregnant!!!

namaste.gif Practicing medicine Mama to four beautiful children 
Old 05-21-2007, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahirakids View Post
Other than that I can't wait to feel the baby move. i always enjoyed that the best.

I am so happy to be pregnant!!!

Me too!!! :

Stay-at-home mom to 2 beautiful.busy.boisterous boys b. 08.17.05 & 12.29.08
Nirvana is . . . the living happiness of a soul which is conscious of itself and conscious of having found its own abode in the heart of the Eternal. --Gandhi
Old 05-21-2007, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootzdawta View Post
Me too!!! :
Even though this was unplanned... ME TOO!!!

Old 05-21-2007, 01:08 PM

I don't know how to explain this, but my uterus already feels "full". That sounds crazy, because I *know* the baby is super tiny at this point, but it definately feels like something is there.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama_Bear View Post
I don't know how to explain this, but my uterus already feels "full". That sounds crazy, because I *know* the baby is super tiny at this point, but it definately feels like something is there.
Well, if this is your second or more, it probably is already bigger. Wonderful thing called body memory. Your body kind of goes "Hey, we've does this before...better start getting bigger." I swear I was almost 7 months before I was visiably pg w/ dd; with the pg that I m/c people we're asking if it was twins by the time I hit 7 weeks!! I started getting big early, and got bigger from 8-10 weeks even though the baby was no longer alive, no weight gain either, my uterus just kept growing.

I'm only 4 weeks but I have 0 symptons. I didn't get ms with my dd at all, the last pg I kind of started to get a little but it only lasted a week before I m/c. I hoping its not something that gets worse each pg!

Trish~mama to Kaelie 5/03 and Amelia 12/13, surro mama to Aidan 2/08 & Ellyss 6/09, 

Old 05-21-2007, 08:01 PM

Today I hate my Giant Breasts of Doom. They are sore, swollen and unwieldy. They also would prefer it if I stopped showering or bathing altogether. They are evil. I put on a thin shirt today that was a bit clingy (but cool, it's hot here) and my husband (who is missing out on the marital lovin' lately due to me feeling crappy and being exhausted) gave me a lascivious look. Poor boy almost got his head shot off by my death ray glare.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavaleh View Post
Today I hate my Giant Breasts of Doom. They are sore, swollen and unwieldy. They also would prefer it if I stopped showering or bathing altogether. They are evil. I put on a thin shirt today that was a bit clingy (but cool, it's hot here) and my husband (who is missing out on the marital lovin' lately due to me feeling crappy and being exhausted) gave me a lascivious look. Poor boy almost got his head shot off by my death ray glare.
:

"Giant Breasts of Doom"

:

Old 05-21-2007, 08:21 PM

Well, I alternately argued with DH and clung to him insisting he doesn't love at all and no one else does either for three hours last night.

So, yeah the early pregnancy psychosis is here.

And I need to pee. Again. I just did about fifteen minutes ago.

And I feel generally crappy, but I might just be sick as well as pg, who knows
Old 05-21-2007, 08:56 PM

Oh, goodness, the constant peeing. Seriously, already? I'm in that bathroom at least once an hour, and I'm just 4.5 weeks! I was hoping I could hold off on that one for a few more weeks. Especially since I'm a teacher, and my classroom is on the exact OPPOSITE end of the school from the washrooms.

But secretly, the exhaustion and constant peeing makes me a little giddy. I'm really pregnant!!
Old 05-22-2007, 02:31 AM

oh yeah, the morning sickness or all day sickness is here in full force. I'm constantly peeing as well and am a little cranky too. Excited to be pregnant though!
Old 05-22-2007, 03:02 AM

I felt great.......until 5 weeks 6 days, then the fatigue, morning sickness (only in the morning) and off and on cramping hit. Sore breasts and constant peeing started for me almost immediately and it's pretty much the same still. So yeah.......feeling pregnant.....

Andrea...wife, SAHM to 3.5 yo DS and 1 yo DD.

User Tag List