Weekly thread! June 4-June 10 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 09:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm exhausted today; it was a busy weekend. On Saturday, my inlaws came over. It was the first day the pool was open, and my FIL and MIL helped DH mulch the flower beds in the front yard. It was really hot and I spent a good portion of the time inside, playing with my nephew. My SIL wants to get a sling, but wasn't sure what kind she wanted, so we were trying him in all my slings (I've got quite the collection : ) I ended up wearing him in the maya tie for quite a while. Then, when the mulching was done, DH started up the BBQ and we all hit the pool.

Then, yesterday, a mama from my old DDC (June 05) came over with her husband and their daughter. We had lunch together. Unfortunately, it was raining, so we couldn't spend a ton of time outside like we originally wanted to, but we still had a lot of fun.

And my family came over for dinner last night, and ended up camping out till almost 10pm. I've consistently been in bed around 9pm lately : So, there you go, I'm exhausted. :

I've been spotting a bit here and there for the past couple of weeks. Never a lot, just some on a wipe and it's never red or pink, just dark dark dark. So, I'm not freaking out, but I'm a bit concerned. I had the same thing with my daughter, just not as ongoing. My mother chose this morning to "remind" me that "You can still lose this baby, Sha. You're not 12 weeks yet." : I said, "Mom, you can lose a baby AFTER 12 weeks. Thanks for the ray of sunshine though"

Cripes, WHY would you say that to a woman who's ALREADY worried abouther baby? Sometimes my mother opens her mouth and I really just want to stick my fist in it. :

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." 
#2 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 11:10 AM

Sharon- so sorry about your mother's insensitive comments. WHY do people feel the need to share every stupid thought that comes into their minds????

I'm fine- we had a good weekend and celebrated our seventh anniversary! Seems like such a long time and gosh, we were such kids! This morning I woke up in a FOUL mood, yuck. I'm hoping it will pass after I take my vitamins. I do have my first u/s today- I'm half nervous and half excited.

Wife to my Denali-climbing DH
Mom to DD born Jan. 08 and DS born Oct. 09, and "baby sister" due Oct 2013!
House mom to ten boys, ages 8-11 at a group home! Yes, I must be nuts!
#3 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 12:13 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Kellie! You'll be able to use more emoticons in your signature when you've got more posts under your belt. Not sure why there is that distinction, but there is. I don't remember how many posts it is that graduates you, but one of our other members might know.

Erika, Happy anniversary!!! Dh and I will be celebrating our seventh anniversary in September. 2000 was a good year to get married; you can never forget how long you've been hitched. :

#4 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 12:21 PM

:

Cortney Mama to Lyra 1-20-08 and future midwife through Birthingway College of Midwifery
#5 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDoula View Post
dp also has an old friend he used to party with and I saw they had been messaging a lot. Long story short I snooped and found that he had been talking badly about me, saying I don't do anything around the house, that I don't pay for bills, and that he "doesn't know how long it will last"

I don't have any comforting words, other than I'm sorry! I hope that he's the talking kind and that you guys can have some civil conversations when he gets home and work things out. Maybe he's just freaking out about becoming a father again, and isn't expressing it in the best way. I wish you much patience....I'm in the Seattle area, too----if you want to vent sometime, I'm free to get together.

We went hiking yesterday morning with a friend from grad school who was in town. Not a bad hike, just 2 miles each way and 1200 feet elevation gain. We went out for dim sum afterwards which was WONDERFUL, but I was stupid and didn't eat as much as I needed to. I was worried that there would be a disagreement over the check, that our friend would end up paying, so I didn't want to pig out. By the time we got home I had a splitting hunger-headache, and it still hasn't gone away about 22 hours later. Ugh. DS didn't sleep well last night either, and has been going to sleep far too late and getting up far too early resulting in a cranky two-year-old. Ugh. There's my rant.

He's being a sweetheart right now, despite his best efforts at smothering me by sitting on my head in bed this morning. We're just doing some puzzles together.

I bought some summer maternity clothes this weekend at a consignment store. I was able to get some cute things because I figure I won't be terribly large by the time fall comes around and I can get into my winter maternity clothes from last time, thus avoiding tents for the summer.

Mama to DS 3/05 and DD 1/08
#6 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 12:44 PM

I'm so sorry, mama. I really don't know what to say about that. Sometimes men have a hard time adjusting when their wife is pregnant. It's different for us b/c we have signs immediately, we aer super tired, feel sick most of the day, and are just not our regular selves. Daddys sometimes have a hard time processing it, since they can't even SEE anything wrong w/ you yet (no belly, no baby wiggling). I hope this is what it is.

I guess MS decided to start really getting me down this weekend. I really felt awful from about 5:00 last night for the rest of the evening. Just reallly pukey, but I didnt actually throw up, but lots of dry heaves. YUCK! I am feeling better this morning, though!
#7 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 05:49 PM

Well I had a bummer of a morning today. I was scheduled for my first prenatal appt. at 10:15 this morning. Got up and out the door with plenty of time, told the kids about the baby and they were so excited to go and hear the heartbeat. Get on the highway to go the birthing center and it looks like a parking lot! Tons of traffic, barely crawling along. Now, we have traffic problems around here but this was past rush hour and even then its not that bad! So after a while we get off to try and go a back way and...more traffic. We basically sat in traffic for almost and hour and got no where! So I had to call and cancel b/c there was no way we could make it in time. Luckily they have an appt. for next Monday so I don't have to wait too long. Still, so dissapointing! The kids were really bummed too
Oh and when we got home we looked online and found out the cause of the traffic was that there had been a bad accident and someone died : Kind of puts things into perspective, Its just a missed appt. in the end.

Otherwise we had a nice, if not terribly exciting, weekend. And now the kids know about the baby so thats nice. My 2 yo is already asking a lot of questions and he wants to know why he can't see the baby now. Oh and they had an argument over whether it was a girl or a boy. Ooookay.

And now I think I'm going to head out and look for some maternity clothes. I'm sitting here with my button undone on my pants b/c its uncomfortable so I think its time

Mama to Boy (10) Other Boy (7) and Girl (4)   mdcblog5.gif in my profile!

#8 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 05:54 PM

hey I've just been feeling SOOO LAZY. Like don't enjoy my normal activities (cooking especially). Don't really care to eat cause it's too much trouble.

my first doctor's appt. was today at my 6-week mark. It was basically me griping about how tired I am all the time and she (being an MD) recommmending my next step be an OB.

our tour of the local freestanding birth center (midwife-run) is this coming Wednesday night

I got my hair cut off today cause I'm sick of any extraneous unnecessary things going on in my life

I mentioned to my doc how unstable I've been feeling and she reassured me it's normal. God I hope so

Melanie, vegan mommy to twin girls born Dec. 2007, and another little girl born Sept. 25th, 2009!
#9 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 07:00 PM

I had my six-week appointment with the OB nurse today and I got a ton of information about prenatal testing, etc., which has given my partner and me a whole lot to think about. Do we pay the extra $160 to test for Downs Syndrome? Man, I don't know.

I go back in two weeks and will be able to hear the baby's heartbeat, which I'm super excited about. And, I'll get to meet one of the four midwives on my midwife team. Has anyone else had more than one midwife? I think they do this to ensure that you have developed a rapport with whomever is on call the night you deliver, which is neat, but also kind of intimidating.

All-day-and-night sickness and fatigue are wearing me out, and we're about to make a 10-hour trek to visit family in another part of the country. The nurse told us we need to stop the car and get out for lots of drinks and walks along the way, so who knows how long it will actually take us to get there! I'm looking forward to the visit, if only because we have decided to announce the pregnancy while we're there so they can hear it in person instead of over the phone or in email.

Does anyone have a pregnancy blog that they update for family/friends to read? I am thinking of starting one, but I don't know what blog service would be best. Do they make blogging tools especially for pregnant ladies? (They have them for everything else, so I wouldn't be surprised.)

Hope everyone is hanging in there!

Have you seen the updated user agreement yet?
#10 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 08:26 PM

http://melaniemonkey.livejournal.com/profile is my "blog" since a while ago but has obviously now turned into pretty much all pregnancy talk if anyone wants to add!

Melanie, vegan mommy to twin girls born Dec. 2007, and another little girl born Sept. 25th, 2009!
#11 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
Hi Kellie! You'll be able to use more emoticons in your signature when you've got more posts under your belt. Not sure why there is that distinction, but there is. I don't remember how many posts it is that graduates you, but one of our other members might know.

Erika, Happy anniversary!!! Dh and I will be celebrating our seventh anniversary in September. 2000 was a good year to get married; you can never forget how long you've been hitched. :
or have a child.. makes remembering how old Madison is when I am caught off guard especially with preggo brain!
#12 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplehome View Post

I don't have any comforting words, other than I'm sorry! I hope that he's the talking kind and that you guys can have some civil conversations when he gets home and work things out. Maybe he's just freaking out about becoming a father again, and isn't expressing it in the best way. I wish you much patience....I'm in the Seattle area, too----if you want to vent sometime, I'm free to get together.

We went hiking yesterday morning with a friend from grad school who was in town. Not a bad hike, just 2 miles each way and 1200 feet elevation gain. .
Sure fire way to bring on labor is to walk/hike down Snoqulamie falls and back up again.. at the end of Aug of course when it is nice and hot out..
#13 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by To-Fu View Post

Does anyone have a pregnancy blog that they update for family/friends to read? I am thinking of starting one, but I don't know what blog service would be best. Do they make blogging tools especially for pregnant ladies? (They have them for everything else, so I wouldn't be surprised.)

Hope everyone is hanging in there!
I would think that blogger would be the best way or even Myspace.. lol..

but this is a cool ticker to have on a blog webpage too.. you can put up to 10 babies in there.

http://babystrology.com/tickers/index.html
#14 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 09:57 PM

I'm doing ok.. a lot more tired and I get winded walking up and down the stairs!! : Busy weekend. Went to a community yard sale found Aidan a bed and some maternity shirts and then some jeans at a consignment store. I have all my summer stuff from Aidan so I was gearing up for fall winter when I will be bigger. My appt is friday with the nurse and paperwork and hopefully be able to meet with the MW too. MS comes and goes.. I just get queasy and so I eat nonstop every couple hours.. changing poopy teethign cloth diapers does not help either!! and i have an iron stomach!
#15 of 75 Old 06-04-2007, 11:06 PM - Thread Starter

Re: Prenatal testing....

You ultimately need to do what's going to make you and your partner most comfortable. I'll tell you what DH and I decided with our last pregnancy, which will carry over to this pregnancy.

The only prenatal testing we had done was the typical CBC panel that they do at the first visit, a 20 week ultra sound, and the GBS test. We did not test for Down's or anything else. We decided that if our child did have something like Down's, it wouldn't change the fact that we were having a child. Anything that would have required special medical attention for the baby (spina bifida, etc) would have been caught on the ultrasound.

Our decision was partially based on the fact that I've worked in OB and have seen how many false positives arise from all those tests. Then pregnant moms get totally stressed out, their blood pressure goes through the roof, and the baby's well being may suffer as a result, for nothing. Often, the next step is an amnio, which carries a pretty hefty risk of miscarriage, and is seriously stressful in and of itself.

Our decision was later reinforced by a situation that arose with DH's cousin. She had all the standard prenatal testing done and was advised that the problems with her baby were so severe that she should terminate. She did, at 20-something weeks. Then, she opted to have the baby autopsied, which revealed that all the problems that the doctors had "seen" in the course of her testing, were completely nonexistant.

Now, for every person who says that there's no reason for all this testing, there's someone who will tell you that prenatal testing saved their child's life. So, again, I revert to my original statement; ultimately you need to decide what you and your partner are most comfortable with. I am a huge believer in woman's intuition. If you think you should have one or several tests, then you should. In fact, I may be requesting an early ultrasound this time around, just because I have this nagging feeling that I should have one.

I hope that you guys (all of you guys) are able to get all the information that you need to make an informed decision regarding any tests that your OB/MW suggests.

#16 of 75 Old 06-05-2007, 01:05 AM

Hi everyone - had a great weekend, but busy. Yesterday was dd's 3rd birthday party - we went to the beach and had a dinner BBQ with dh's family, my bro and his fam and some friends....27 people in all! (mostly dh's family, I might add) But dd had a blast and so did we. Today, though, I was nauseated and exhausted...bleah. I finally started feeling more human at 11 am - does anyone else find the nausea worse when you're more tired?

Dd's duck cake turned out wonderfully - I'll see if I can post some pics.

Yeah, so tired and yuck. That was my day today.

Bobbi, wife to dh love.gif and mom to dd1 (6-6-04) blahblah.gif, ds (4-1-06) nut.gif, and dd2 (1-18-08) flower.gif. Welcoming our newest ds babyboy.gif (11-24-10)!

#17 of 75 Old 06-05-2007, 01:11 AM

OK, let's see if this works...nope. Here's the link to the image - I can't get the image to post on this site.

http://inlinethumb01.webshots.com/47...425x425Q85.jpg

Bobbi, wife to dh love.gif and mom to dd1 (6-6-04) blahblah.gif, ds (4-1-06) nut.gif, and dd2 (1-18-08) flower.gif. Welcoming our newest ds babyboy.gif (11-24-10)!

#18 of 75 Old 06-05-2007, 02:28 AM

So sad....
:
My sister was 2 weeks ahead of me, due the end of Dec. She's been temping off and on, and noticed a low temp. She temped again the next day and it was low again, so she went in to see a MW and they couldn't hear a HB, so they did an U/S which showed a blighted ovum. I'm so sad for her. This was her first pregnancy, my SIL has had 3 MC's. Even though in my gut I feel like everything is ok for me....I can't help but worry, and I feel like it is unfair if my pregnancy IS ok, when my family is suffering so many losses all around me. And of course I WANT so badly to have a healthy pregnancy. She conceived on the first try, so I'm hoping it happens quickly for them again.

On a lighter note, we told my in-laws this weekend and they were so happy. It is so exciting to see people's reaction!! I can't wait until my appointment when we can hear a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea...wife, SAHM to 3.5 yo DS and 1 yo DD.

#19 of 75 Old 06-05-2007, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamazon View Post
Sure fire way to bring on labor is to walk/hike down Snoqulamie falls and back up again.. at the end of Aug of course when it is nice and hot out..
Or canning the peaches that you just picked in Greenbluff! I was living in Spokane when I had dd1
#20 of 75 Old 06-05-2007, 09:37 AM

DoulaLMT - I am so sorry about your sister's loss

SharonAnne - Sorry about your Mom. Sometimes people say things without thinking

Well I think the nausea has kicked in. Last night dd2 spit up some of her dinner on me and I had to "throw" her down and run to the bathroom. Some nice dry heaves this morning too Oh well they say nausea is a good sign and it was with both my girls

Well better get some work done.

Have a great day ladies!
#21 of 75 Old 06-05-2007, 09:53 AM - Thread Starter

Good morning! I figured out what's causing me to be unable to eat; I'm apparently suffering from a mild meat aversion. : Would have been nice if I could have figured that out sooner. DH is quite the carnivore, so all our meals involve meat of some sort, and I just haven't been able to bring myself to eat more than a couple bites of anything here and there.

Last night, I was taking a shower around 11pm, when it finally struck me. I just am not interested in meat at all, and....I wanted hardboiled eggs. I could have eaten a dozen of them. I settled for the four eggs I had in the fridge :

My assistant and I decided that we should go to the mall for lunch yesterday and I ended up getting a dress and a couple nice tops from motherhood maternity. I'm wearing one of them today and when I walked in, she said, "Hey, nice shirt....you look pregnant" :

I DO look pregnant. Last night, I was getting changed, and caught my reflection in the mirror in the bathroom. I have officially got "baby belly" I ran outside, where DH was playing with DD and our dog and pulled up my shirt so he could see

Suddenly, this baby feels very real.

#22 of 75 Old 06-05-2007, 12:59 PM

I've had a few days of not really wanting to eat lunch or dinner, but this week I made a meal plan for dinner and bought all of the groceries yesterday. Last night's dinner was lamb chops, rice pilaf with dates & parsley, and peas. Dinner has never tasted so good......

Tonight is a caribbean-style beans & rice, and I hope it goes down just as well! It seems like if I don't have a meal planned and ready to go, I just can't cook because nothing sounds good.

Still doing puzzles here this morning....I need to find some new ones!! My 2-yo isn't bored with them yet, but I am.

Mama to DS 3/05 and DD 1/08
#23 of 75 Old 06-05-2007, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by my kidlets and me View Post
OK, let's see if this works...nope. Here's the link to the image - I can't get the image to post on this site.

http://inlinethumb01.webshots.com/47...425x425Q85.jpg
LOL, that cake is so great!! I love making totally fun & creative cakes. Or at least, I love TRYING. Sometimes they turn out hysterically wrong. My ds just turned 9 & asked for a "robot shooting lasers from it's eyes" cake. That was fun! The robot turned out all right but everyone said it looked like he had blood gushing from his eyes, not lasers.

North Idaho rural living  mama to: 23 yo DD, 16 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. And someone new coming this Christmas!
#24 of 75 Old 06-05-2007, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by living_organic View Post
Or canning the peaches that you just picked in Greenbluff! I was living in Spokane when I had dd1
ooh I love greenbluff!
#25 of 75 Old 06-05-2007, 02:38 PM

I'm so tired today. We were up late last night, and I am suppposed to be working while my SIL watches the girls. DH is driving me crazy trying to decide what to do about the vehicle situation we have. We don't know what to buy, but we know what we have won't work when the baby comes. I think we are certifiable at this point. I think he has called at least 3 times this morning, plus he came in a while ago to go back over all of our options (Van, trucks, SUV) plus how much each costs, what each will do, ect. ACK! I don't want to think about all of this! My head hurts! Oh, well. I think we may go out and look around Saturday. We are thinking of getting both a van (used for about $8,000) and trading our truck in on a new one I can get 3 carseats into (the crewcabs).

Did you all see my other post? I am so excited to be PG w/ my SIL! I am planning to get her a PG book and I happened to get 2 of the little Gymboree Christmas-ey sleepers in 0-3 months when they were on sale for $3.50 a few weeks ago. We are going to have to dress them alike and take a pic! I think I'll go ahead nad give her the little sleeper now, its' completely GN and will be adorable for their Christmas baby. I'll go ahead and give it to them next week when I go up. My brother is going to make the best dad! He LOVES kids! My girls always prefer playing w/ him than anyone else when we go and visit.

Well, I guess I'd better get to work now. I hope everyone is feeling okay (I would say good, but we are in the first tri, so we aren't supposed to feel "good" yet WE have to settle for okay, and hope none of us are feeling really bad).

And the ducky cake is cute! You did a fantastic job! I like making my girls' cakes. Lacy had a Disney Princess party when she was 2, so I made the Barbie cake , and put Sleeping Beauty in it. I'm NOT the best cake decorator but it still looked cute! Now I stick w/ mostly cupcakes and just arrange them on the cake plate or this cool cupcake tier I bought. Lazy me!
#26 of 75 Old 06-06-2007, 09:30 AM

Good Morning Ladies!

Quote:
Good morning! I figured out what's causing me to be unable to eat; I'm apparently suffering from a mild meat aversion. :
I had this with my second big time. It drove dh nuts because he is a steak fanatic and I never wanted to eat it with him.

Well I am feeling pretty yucky...as I expected. Couldn't even eat dinner last night....went to bed at 9pm. I am usually sick until between 16 and 18 weeks so I am hoping it might be a bit shorter this time. I envy you ladies who feel great.

Anyway, have a great day everyone!
#27 of 75 Old 06-06-2007, 11:12 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Well I have suddenly become very religious. I was hanging over the toilet this morning chanting "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" -- dh pops his head and reminds me that we are atheists. Funny.

I am sick and so tired. I don't know what I am going to do. I called the midwife and she recommended trying Zofram. Anyone ever used it? She said it was an anti nasea med that has been used successfully for pregnant women. I will do some reading on it. I have done the B shots and ginger and such, but never had much success with the more natural remedies during previous pregnancies.

This all gets a little complicated, because dh is leaving for field work in 10 days and will be gone for 3 weeks. I just don't know how I am going to handle being this sick and taking care of two kids. If the Zofran checks out, I may give it a try.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Frugal, food growing mama to my four loves

#28 of 75 Old 06-06-2007, 03:07 PM

today I feel BLAH.. just woozy and nauseous.. got some preggo pops yesterday at babiesrus when I got Aidan some butt cream.. I don't know what is worse.. feeling nauseous and wanting to puke but don't or dry heaving when changing a dirty teething poo butt.. at least 4x times a day the past week... :

Dh comes home today so I may go out and get a pedicure.. I need one.. Last time I got one was with my mom last year for mother's day and before that I was 8 mo pregnant with Aidan.. so it's a treat for me. I usually do it myself but I don't want to bedn over for fear of throwing up on my feet!

I am SOOOO tired today too.. I got up to get Madison her breakfast and got myself dressed and layed back down until 5 min before it was time to leave to take her to school.. ONLY 1 week left of school and I can sleep in!!!!!
#29 of 75 Old 06-06-2007, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by To-Fu View Post
Do we pay the extra $160 to test for Downs Syndrome? Man, I don't know.
We did it with our first, even though it wouldn't have changed our minds if he had been downs. But the test came back positive and then we got all the other u/s so they could measure a flap on the back of the neck, I guess if its longer then some number its another sign of being downs. Well he had that too. So it was a little stressful the entire pregnancy just preparing ourselves. He came out....PERFECT. Not a sign of downs. It was stupid. I opted not to do it with my 2nd and won't be doing it with this one either. Unnecessary stress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamazon View Post
I'm doing ok.. a lot more tired and I get winded walking up and down the stairs!! :
I am this way too!! I get up and have to go sit down on the bed for a second to catch my breath!!

Quote:
Our decision was later reinforced by a situation that arose with DH's cousin. She had all the standard prenatal testing done and was advised that the problems with her baby were so severe that she should terminate. She did, at 20-something weeks. Then, she opted to have the baby autopsied, which revealed that all the problems that the doctors had "seen" in the course of her testing, were completely nonexistant.
How tragic. I couldn't imagine having to deal with that!

Aimee Blessed Momma to 4 amazing boys, P ~ 9 H ~ 7 J ~ 4 and B ~ 1.  Happily married to D Living my almost dream life on an urban homestead, hoping for our forever land to find us soon!

#30 of 75 Old 06-06-2007, 04:29 PM

We didn't do any extra testing with either of our boys, for all the reasons that everyone else said. For us, it wouldn't change anything and would just stress us out. We won't be doing any this time either.

Well, I told my sister this morning about the pregnancy and she was really excited! In fact she called back later b/c she didn't think she sounded excited enough when I first told her (she did). She is pg, too, due in October with a little boy so I wanted to tell her first. I am so thrilled to be preggo along with my sis! Its kinda sad, too, though b/c she lives all the way across the country. I would love for our kids to grow up together. We'll be telling my parents this weekend.

mamazon, I'm doing a lot of dry-heaving here too. Not fun. Especially when wiping butts- thankfully they are both potty-trained though. I feel for you!

Quote:
I called the midwife and she recommended trying Zofram. Anyone ever used it?
Not me, but I think that is what my sister was on for little while. She was super sick and losing weight, it really helped her. I don't know much about it though, sorry.

I love the Ducky cake! Adorable! My ds2 turns three in August and has requested a bulldozer cake. Unfortunately for him I am a total spaz at baking. I think I may ask a friend who loves to bake to make it for me. Sad that I can't make my own kid's b-day cake... oh well, I have other gifts I suppose.

to you all feeling so awful. I think I'm about 10/ 11 weeks and mine seems to be easing up a bit. So hang in there!

Mama to Boy (10) Other Boy (7) and Girl (4)   mdcblog5.gif in my profile!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page