Hmmmm, so many different people, yet so much the same! Very cool!
1. Dh was the antithesis of all ex-boyfriends (had a job, was generally a happy person, accepted me for who I am, a "science guy").
2. I have been to most of the states in the US (missing OK, AK, UT, ND) and loved them all too. (& Ireland, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda & the Bahamas)
3. Have had 10 different cars in 20 years
4. Used to love smoking & drinking back in the day-sigh...(although I'm actually against legislation, I keep hoping they'll make them illegal by the time my kids are grown so I won't go back!)
5. Am the same age as my sister for 4 days every year (have 2 sisters & a brother-all younger).
6. When ds was born, I swore to be all that my mother was not. When dd was born, I hoped to be 1/2 of what my mother was!
7. Had a 12" mohawk in HS, but ds won't let us do his (dd doesn't have enough hair yet
8. Planning our first homebirth with #3.
9. Was a special ed teacher & worked w/kids with emotional & behavioral difficulties. Loved the kids & miss them (SAHM), but am DEFINATELY homeschooling our bunch.
10. Endlessly fascinated by watching my kids explore, react to & affect the world around them. Wanted to have as many as possible before I turned 40 (didn't start 'til I was 33).