How LOW can I go?!?! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 12-15-2007, 08:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
THe babies dropped again, it seriously feels like they are falling out of me! I can barely walk again. I think I"m hitting the wall, I Just feel awful! THe pressure yesterday was awful, like right before I pushed out my DD awful! Today I am pretty much laying down for most of the day, much sitting or standing causes too much pressure. I seriously cannot discribe how low these babies are, my belly dropped over the top of my pubic bone, there is a crease there! How much longer..... I hope not tonight b/c it's supposed to snow and ice! : DH packed an emergency bag w/ towels, suction bulb thingy, gloves, ect. just incase we end up needing it! I think I"ll still be here until the end of the week, but who knows!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 12-15-2007, 08:56 PM

Oh wow, I can't even imagine! Can't be too long now, can't wait to hear how everything goes!

Wife to my Denali-climbing DH
Mom to DD born Jan. 08 and DS born Oct. 09, and "baby sister" due Oct 2013!
House mom to ten boys, ages 8-11 at a group home! Yes, I must be nuts!
#3 of 7 Old 12-15-2007, 09:23 PM

I was thinking of you today, as I once again did butt-wiping yoga . I thought to myself, "dang, I only have ONE baby in there.....how does she DO it??"

Bless your heart. There's nothing really appropriate to wish for here....ya can't wish for delivery, 'cause they're early, and ya can't wish to remain pregnant, 'cause you're miserable. Oy. So I'll just wish that you somehow find some physical comfort....somehow, some way.
#4 of 7 Old 12-15-2007, 10:24 PM

Hugs mama..Soon your babies will be here and you will forget all about your pregnancy aches and pains I only have one in my belly and I have no clue how you must feel but I can only imagine ....My one dropped early at 30 weeks so I have been feeling the pressure for a while and it sucks..

HANG IN THERE MAMA I am thinking of you

namaste.gif Practicing medicine Mama to four beautiful children 
#5 of 7 Old 12-15-2007, 10:25 PM

wow...it sounds like your are literally about to burst. it wont be long now.
#6 of 7 Old 12-16-2007, 12:18 AM

oooo, sounds like you could be next...I hope so for your sake...you sound just miserable! Hang in there! It's almost over!
#7 of 7 Old 12-16-2007, 03:55 PM

I'm greatly sympathizing, mine's been super low for the last 2 months and the belly started going below my pubic bone about 3 weeks ago, ugh!! I woke up this morning and felt enormous pressure on my pelvis, I feel like I'm splitting apart!! We're getting hammered by a Nor'easter so hopefully nothing happens today, then again I can't wait to pop this critter out!!

Proud mama to three bouncing unschooled boys:, Ian5/02, Connor9/04, and Andrew1/08!:::: Milk Donors!familybed2.gifwaterbirth.jpghomeschool.gifselectivevax.gifdizzy.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page