Roll Call for those who are left PG! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 67 Old 01-15-2008, 07:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
40w2d and I'm starting to feel reallllllly whiney. I've got an Amby Hammock set up in the living room and every time I pass by it on the way to the bathroom I get all pouty. It's ridiculous. I need to get over myself. My last baby was born 4 days past her due date and I haven't even made it there yet. I'm having a lot of pelvic pain, walking hurts, sitting hurts, laying on my side hurts. Whaa whaa whaa. My mother keeps saying he's not coming till the 27th because that's when my grandfather's (who we're naming him after) birthday was. Every time she says that I want to scream.

Argh.

The baby will eventually come out. My hips/butt/pelvis will eventually stop hurting. Relax ye angsty wench!
#62 of 67 Old 01-15-2008, 07:49 PM

chavaleh- Every time I look at our baby things, I feel that longing to just hold her. I know what you mean.. hopefully yours will be here soon!!

~e, wife to my sweet T partners.gif, mama to my turtleman (8) , sunshine (6 vbac.gif), and monkey (2)
#63 of 67 Old 01-16-2008, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavaleh View Post
40w2d and I'm starting to feel reallllllly whiney. I've got an Amby Hammock set up in the living room and every time I pass by it on the way to the bathroom I get all pouty. It's ridiculous. I need to get over myself. My last baby was born 4 days past her due date and I haven't even made it there yet. I'm having a lot of pelvic pain, walking hurts, sitting hurts, laying on my side hurts. Whaa whaa whaa. My mother keeps saying he's not coming till the 27th because that's when my grandfather's (who we're naming him after) birthday was. Every time she says that I want to scream.

Argh.

The baby will eventually come out. My hips/butt/pelvis will eventually stop hurting. Relax ye angsty wench!
lol! 41+5 here and ready to go! feel like i've been being such a baby about everything these days. yelling @ my kids for nothing, can't roll over in bed, waddling from my couch to the bathroom & back, making dh come home early from work, complain, complain, complain! can't really fathom that I'm still pregnant...thinking maybe this little one wants to be an aquarius like it's daddy... (dh's b-day is the 28th).
#64 of 67 Old 01-16-2008, 10:11 AM

i really feel for all the moms who are long overdue. while i wouldn't mind going a little over myself, how you are feeling makes me think of this recurring dream i've had lately of just NEVER having the baby. of being pregnant as a chronic condition.

ugh.

at least that's not possible!

good luck to everyone. i'm sure our times will come...

HCM- gentle, all-natural, unconditional mama to three boys (8,6,4) and new baby girl! baby.gif  goorganic.jpg bfinfant.gifhomeschool.gif

#65 of 67 Old 01-16-2008, 02:07 PM

i feel really whiney like that too. i'm so over my butt hurting and my hips hurting, and not being able to do anything. i spend all day pouting as well. i don't want this baby to be a february baby.
#66 of 67 Old 01-17-2008, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCoreMom View Post
i really feel for all the moms who are long overdue. while i wouldn't mind going a little over myself, how you are feeling makes me think of this recurring dream i've had lately of just NEVER having the baby. of being pregnant as a chronic condition.

ugh.

at least that's not possible!

good luck to everyone. i'm sure our times will come...

YES-- I keep having this silly fear that I'm going to be pg forever!! This is my first time, so it's hard for me to imagine that labor is just going to start--that I will feel fine at one minute + before I know, labor will have started. Like, it could start tonight though I feel fine now in the morning. The only signs I've had are a very low baby (-1 station), I lost some weight, and I guess I'm dilated 1 cm, 50% effaced, but my cervix is still posterior. It's just hard to imagine that the big day is going to come sometime... who knows when.

Hope our times come soon!
#67 of 67 Old 01-17-2008, 02:06 PM

still pregnant! friday will be 41 weeks.. im actually getting less impatient the further from mt edd.. no idea why.. i guess because i know that it cant possibly be that much longer.. i have some nesting to do today.. things have kind of fallen by the wayside for a few days.

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page