Could Today Be The Day? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 01-29-2008, 04:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, Ive been having those irregular really painful contractions for 2 days now and they have really been a PITA since I just couldnt tell if I was in labor or not lol.. last night they got pretty bad. I had some really big chunks of mucus plug the other day and then all today every time I go potty, I have more mucus plug and its all blood streaky and nasty (sorry TMI)... Well, since 6:36 this morning, Ive been having contractions.. sometimes 11-16 minutes apart and the past 2 hours MOST of them have been more like 3 minutes apart or so... with a few being 8 min or so.. but 95% of them have been 3 minutes apart.. Im having to stop typing and deal with the contractions.. OMFG they hurt soooo badly... I didnt remember this part of any of my labors lol.. the euphoria afterwards dulls the remembrance of the pain LOL.. but OMG!!!!!! Well, the past 30 min they have been like 2 min. 50 sec apart even LOL.. since starting to type this basically LOL.. Anyways, DH called me from work to tell me about him getting his vasectomy scheduled LOL.. (go figure me in labor and him scheduling his vasectomy lol) and I had like 3 contractions while on the phone with him and I could barely breathe (Im having to work hard to breathe through them) and he told the workers at his job to pack up (hes the lead man) that they are going back to shop to work on duct since Im in labor lol.. so hes coming home since the kids are suffering LOL. they are having to just deal with me while Im dealing with contractions and they arent getting their needs met (you should have seen how long it took me to get lunch ready LOL.. plus I feel like I should be sitting on the toilet or in the tub the entire time and my room isnt babyproofed yet and the other 2 bathrooms arent useable (ones upstairs and we dont have a gate on the upstairs yet.. and one is near the broken door where there is still glass in the door and gate up so its not useable) so I feel like I could deal with the pain better if someone were watching the kids LOL.. and they would be better taken care of.. DH told me to hold off on calling mom (she has a 2.5 hr drive from Orlando to come get the kids but we are afraid to call her away from work and all and waste the gas if this isnt true labor LOL.. but I think it probably is.. I pray it is!!! it hurts so bad it better be!!) Sooo if by the time dh gets home (probably 45 min or an hr!!!) then I will call mom if the contractions are still coming frequently!

Please let this be it!!!
#2 of 11 Old 01-29-2008, 04:57 PM

I hope this is it for you! Keep us posted
Oh, and send some of those labor vibes this way, please!!

~e, wife to my sweet T partners.gif, mama to my turtleman (8) , sunshine (6 vbac.gif), and monkey (2)
#3 of 11 Old 01-29-2008, 06:51 PM

#4 of 11 Old 01-29-2008, 07:31 PM

I hope this is it for you!

Bobbi, wife to dh love.gif and mom to dd1 (6-6-04) blahblah.gif, ds (4-1-06) nut.gif, and dd2 (1-18-08) flower.gif. Welcoming our newest ds babyboy.gif (11-24-10)!

#5 of 11 Old 01-29-2008, 07:44 PM

: sending labor vibes your way!

Mama to DS (3/7/06)om.gif, DSD  hearts.gif(11/17/02), DD (1/16/08 )energy.gif ,  DS2 (5/30/10) sleepytime.gif and Baby Quinn angel.gif (R.I.P 3/22/13)

#6 of 11 Old 01-29-2008, 07:47 PM

/hope this is it and your holding your babe soon

namaste.gif Practicing medicine Mama to four beautiful children 
#7 of 11 Old 01-29-2008, 09:59 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Sounds like a baby is on its way! ELV to you.

Frugal, food growing mama to my four loves

#8 of 11 Old 01-29-2008, 10:59 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Yep sounds like a baby! Keep us posted! Sending good labour vibes.

wash.gif  Me  + bikenew.gif Dh =  broc1.gif  Dd1(9 yrs) + hearts.gif  Dd2(6 yrs) and blowkiss.gif Ds(3.5 yrs)
#9 of 11 Old 01-30-2008, 12:18 AM

good luck, tiffany! i hope the next time we hear from you, it's NAK!

hcm

HCM- gentle, all-natural, unconditional mama to three boys (8,6,4) and new baby girl! baby.gif  goorganic.jpg bfinfant.gifhomeschool.gif

#10 of 11 Old 01-30-2008, 01:42 AM

:

Mama to two boys and a girl.
#11 of 11 Old 01-30-2008, 12:40 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks ladies.. it worked!! lol

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page