spotting - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 06-05-2007, 06:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Started spotting yesterday morning. only when I wiped. I called the doc and they said it was probably from the progesterone suppositorys. I was pissed off that they hadn't told me of that possiblity when I first started taking them. I had some cramping last night and started more bleeding this morn. at 3 am. Here at 3 pm. I wiped after peeing and for the first time today, nothing. I am confused and emotional. My last 3 pregnancie ended in very early miscarriage. Iv'e had 3 successful full term pregnancies and never spotted with them so this is new to me. I guess it's just a waiting game now. I keep praying, but I know God's will may be different than mine.:

Laurie, wife to James, mom to 3 girls: 8,5 & 4 and 1 handsome boy,2: planning May 2010
#2 of 8 Old 06-05-2007, 06:27 PM

No advice but wanted to offer a
#3 of 8 Old 06-05-2007, 07:34 PM

I've spotted during successful pregnancies. It's not that uncommon, especially after sex, or like your Dr. said, when using prog. suppositories.

Hugs!

Kiley
#4 of 8 Old 06-05-2007, 09:07 PM

I just wanted to offer you some support. I know how scary and frustrating it can be. I have a history of infertility and miscarriage. This pregnancy was unplanned, but we are so excited! I keep worrying that something will go wrong as it has more times than not. So far I have not had any symptoms of pregnancy other than a missed period and a positive test. I have had horrible morning sickness with all of my children and keep waiting for that to hit so that I will feel better about the viability of this pregnancy. Hang in there!
Andrea
#5 of 8 Old 06-06-2007, 07:55 AM

In all my pregnancies but one, spotting has been a bad sign. In that one, I had "regular" periods all the way through, including a bleed at 6 weeks (I was on the pill and bi-cycling.) and at other regular intervals. It turned out that there was a lobe on his placenta which moved at a different rate to the rest of it.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#6 of 8 Old 06-06-2007, 07:12 PM - Thread Starter

Nothing but small pink spots every now and then when I wipe. No more cramping. Lot's of prayer. Just trusting God's almighty wisdom. He has given me such peace regardless of what our outcome turns out to be. For now I will just keep praising him for the child growing inside of me.

Laurie, wife to James, mom to 3 girls: 8,5 & 4 and 1 handsome boy,2: planning May 2010
#7 of 8 Old 06-07-2007, 09:02 AM

Yep- I SO know what you mean. We may have different deities, but these tiny beans are still blessings.
Here's hoping :

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#8 of 8 Old 06-08-2007, 07:48 PM

I have mild cramping and spotting today. Still very nauseated with breast tenderness. I'm only 4 weeks and 4 days EGA. I had bleeding with my last pregnancy. I'm just hoping this isn't a m/c.

*big-long-sigh*

-Laura

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page