Weekly chat thread #2-- 2 July-8 July - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 06:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah. It's time. Let's hear it for the geeks!

Nursing Moms Thread
P.A.L.S. Thread
Homebirth Thread
Cloth Diapering Thread
Fat Mammas Thread
C-Section Support Thread
Keeping Fit Thread
First Time Mamas Thread

And, while I'm at it, I'll ask a Question for the Week:

Cloth or paper diapers, and why?

We'll be using cloth on the tiny butt, no doubt. My toddler wears paper in the car, but cloth at home; the reason for this is that we have NO medium covers that work at all, so she has to wear larges... and sometimes things leak. If I manage to get my hands on half a dozen medium proraps that don't have shot elastic, and she doesn't grow much, I'll probably keep her in cloth 90% of the time.

Tiny butt, however, will be set as soon as I get my tiny covers and diapers back from my sister (who's to lazy to use them anyway).

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
#2 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 06:24 AM

Thanks for the new thread eilonwy!
#3 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 08:05 AM

Thanks for the new thread, eilonwy!

I'll be a cloth mama. I can't wait to reuse my cloth diapers -- I tie-dyed them for dd. I EC'd so she was out of them by a year old (and into trainers) and I was so sad because they're awesome. Although since my pregnancy she's been asking to wear them again; she even said she wants to be a baby again. (Cute, but the accidents are frustrating.) I used prefolds last time but of course there's all kinds of new fitted diapers out that I might just have to try. I also gave away all of my small/med covers because I never thought I'd be pregnant again!

On another topic, I had some pinkish mucous last night when I wiped and it's freaking me out. I realize that although I'm trying to stay positive and upbeat and believe that this pregnancy is going to last, it's only easy to do that when absolutely everything is OK. I'm still a worrier at heart. Ugh.

And still no passport. The latest I can get it in time is tomorrow. I called yesterday and the woman on the phone said to call back today after 7 p.m. And, what, I asked will happen if it's not printed and mailed by then? "We'll try for same-day delivery," she answered. Yeah, right. Our government at work...
#4 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 09:39 AM

Thanks for the new thread, eilonwy!

Definitely cloth for me. I can't wait to bust out those tiny little Kissaluvs. "Lamby butt diapers"

Does anyone who uses cloth the rest of the time use 'sposies during the meconium stage? Why or why not?

slinggirl.gif  Melissa: wife todh_malesling.GIF, mama to 5 dear children grouphug.gif and remembering Matthias angel2.gif (8.9.05 - 8.10.05)

#5 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 10:13 AM

Thanks for hosting the weekly thread! Happy Monday! I'm excited, I work today and tomorrow and then i'm on vacation until July 16! My sister flies in tomorrow night and I get to tell her in person about being pregnant, it has been so hard to keep quiet on the phone.

I had my first baby dream over the weekend! I had just had the baby and was holding HER in my arms and she had brown hair and brown eyes and a round face and looked just like her Daddy! I turned to look at DH and say look what we did and he's asleep and snoring! I woke up and he was snoring away. LOL.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
#6 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 10:22 AM

Thanks for the new thread Rynna!

We're actually using cloth! I'm so incredibly surprised my super-square husband as agreed to them, but he has! There's actually a cloth diaper service here in Houston that we'll probably use. I think it's just like $12 a week, which I think is really good. Anyway, DH sees it as a real cost saver, so that's why he agreed to it. We will use 'sposies though when traveling and such, I'm sure, just for the ease factor.

kati , wife to josh , mama to j&d (7.31.07) marion (9.18.08), feeder of nanuq and gracie lou
#7 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 11:03 AM

Thanks for the new thread!
Baby will be in cloth, but my toddler is in plastic gel-type evil smelling crappy things because I'm too lazy to do two extra loads of laundry a week. I promise, as soon as I'm safely through the first trimester I will either try potty training or else put her back in cloth :
Oh, and we used cloth from hour 1, and meconium does NOT stain. I don't, however, recommend using paper liners with breastmilk poo, I think it gives a nice smooth surface to enable a really big beautifully messy blowout (like dropping bird poo onto a car- far more mess than on the grass). For my money, you get the best containment with lots of lovely layers of terry loops (lots of resistance) followed by prefolds.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#8 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 12:32 PM - Thread Starter

I usually end up using paper for the meconium stage, but only because i'm in the hospital and they don't use cloth.

Early breastmilk poop can stain diapers BADLY, far worse than the last bit of meconium in my experience.

Not that it makes a difference to me. We just use the plain rectangles. I've had a handful of fitted diapers, but on the whole they're too expensive. I like the cheap, gerber flatfolds (or the half-dozen REALLY NICE hemp flats that I have... for the teeny tiny butt stage, followed by preemie (have half a dozen of those) and infant (a good two dozen) prefolds.

When it comes to blowouts, nothing beats a properly fitted Prowraps Colors cover in my experience. The fanciest fitted or the cheapest prefold, if it's in the right cover it's all good. My collection of covers is entirely mottley, and my mediums.. well, they've been in continuous use in this house for almost four years, and not a one of them was purchased new. I've got a handful of covers that I managed to knit while I was pregnant with Bella, but of course I can't knit these days because my children have no respect for my things... I don't like to tink about it, it makes me to angry. :

In my dream world, I would purchase the following:
  • five dozen hemp flatfolds
  • 10 newborn prowraps colors (i wash them every time they get poop on them, and that's every change with a teeny-tiny)
  • 10 small prowraps colors (I don't have any of these, my kids are usually in limbo between newborn and medium)
  • 10 medium prowraps colors (at least-- I might need more if Bella is nowhere near potty learning by the time newbean gets to a medium, and that's a distinct possibility.)
  • I'd knit two or three pairs of longies for 'fresh air' time on the buns in sizes newborn and small, and some wooly shorts in size medium.
  • Two dozen really nice diaper pins
  • 4-5 x-small Fuzzi Bunz
  • 4-5 small Fuzzi Bunz
  • 2 medium Fuzzi Bunz

It sounds like a lot, but when you don't use fitted diapers at all you need to change the covers a lot more often than not. I don't know how anyone could get by with only 6 covers in each size... it would never work in this house, and I do a load of diapers every. single. day. even now, with Bella the only child in diapers and 15 months old.

Oh! I wanted to add something-- if there's a regular sort of thread you think should be posted to my list, lemme know, okay?

Hm. Speaking of lists, perhaps it's time to update the big one.

#9 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 12:50 PM

Hi all, Kind of new on here.

I'll be doing cloth this time around. I did cloth with DD but not till she was almost a year old so I get all new fluff!!! ANd to top it off, my husband now knows that I will do it and his best friends wife is doing it (oh yeah... thank you thank you I did show her my cutie diapers right before she was pregnant and she wanted to do them ever since) and so I think I'll actually get a half decent stash this time.

I think right away I'm going to do one of those trade in programs for the newborn stuff b/c breastmilk poo stains so badly and I know how quick my kiddo got out of the newborn paper diapers I can imagine its the same with cloth. So I know sunshine diapers seems to have a pretty good program so I think I'm going to do that. And they dont' count of $$ for staining.
#10 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 01:01 PM

We might end up with a pack of disposables around for backup, but we'll be using cloth for the most part mainly because I already have a pretty large stash leftover from my ds. I think I would like to buy a couple dozen preemie prefolds for those first few weeks, but otherwise I don't think we'll need much at all.

Although we did use cloth with my ds, we did use a few Seventh Generation disposables here and there- we probably went through one package of disposables every 3-4 months.
#11 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdlelou View Post
I think right away I'm going to do one of those trade in programs for the newborn stuff b/c breastmilk poo stains so badly and I know how quick my kiddo got out of the newborn paper diapers I can imagine its the same with cloth. So I know sunshine diapers seems to have a pretty good program so I think I'm going to do that. And they dont' count of $$ for staining.
My kids are slow-growers. Like, the only reason I have any large covers at all is that my BooBah's kidney problems caused her to put out a LOT of urine, so I needed to be able to put two premium prefolds + liners into a cover for nighttime and even naps. If BooBah hadn't had this issue, she, like her brother, would have trained out of mediums. Bella probably will, too. My kids are just little. My brand new niece (two months old) is in size three paper diapers-- so is Bella. And yes, the tabs still overlap. You see why a large cover on her might be a problem?

#12 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 01:59 PM

Since those mamas who will be using 'sposies probably won't speak up here at MDC, I will be the brave one.

I won't be using cloth for this babe. I can't afford it, and it has to be AIO's in order for my husband and sister in law to be able to use them. Hence more money. I have a hard time keeping up with the regular laundry in this house with 3 girls in it, and me and dh.. plus my 2 nieces five days a week. So nope. I just can't do it. If I had the money and extra help maybe. For now, everyone is happy that I remember to make meals.

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

#13 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilonwy View Post
My kids are slow-growers. Like, the only reason I have any large covers at all is that my BooBah's kidney problems caused her to put out a LOT of urine, so I needed to be able to put two premium prefolds + liners into a cover for nighttime and even naps. If BooBah hadn't had this issue, she, like her brother, would have trained out of mediums. Bella probably will, too. My kids are just little. My brand new niece (two months old) is in size three paper diapers-- so is Bella. And yes, the tabs still overlap. You see why a large cover on her might be a problem?
That is so funny. My little one started out tiney. She was just 6 lbs even when born and 19 inches even and by the end of the first month exploded! She got massive and was hitting 10 lbs by 5 or 6 weeks and actually developed a weird breathing thing because she grew so fast. She had this tiney little skinny butt like her dad's and thne it exploded into mine it was so funny to see.
#14 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 02:27 PM

Happy Monday everyone!

We're going to be using cloth on this one. We're also going to be branching out into the world of wool (eek!) for the first time.

Single WAHM to 5yo DD, 2yo DS, and forever 7 week old angel DD.
#15 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 02:31 PM

I'll use prefolds and snappis with a water proof cover...I have a bunch of diapers left over from my 15 month old so I won't need to buy many more for the new baby. I mostly choose cloth because it is cheaper especially when you can use the diapers again on another baby. I have also been doing Elimination Communication with my 15 month old since she was 3 months old and she is about 75-80 percent potty trained by day and night so I plan to EC the next baby probably starting next summer when the baby is a few months old and the weather is warm.....I think it is perfect to try EC in summer because they can have a lot of naked time. I might try EC from birth with a combo of cloth diapers but I'm not positive about that. We'll see how much energy I have once #3 makes his/her arrival.
#16 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 03:20 PM - Thread Starter

I tried EC a little bit with Bella. It's difficult to do with two other kids who need to be chased. Hopefully things will go better for the little Bean. Even so, it'll be part time at best.

#17 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature View Post
Since those mamas who will be using 'sposies probably won't speak up here at MDC, I will be the brave one.

I won't be using cloth for this babe. I can't afford it
Same.

I tried using cloth with ds (he was born at the end of January) and I went from doing 1-2 loads a week, to 1-2 loads a day. We have an oil furnace. It was costing us an ASTRONOMICAL amount of money (our oil bill went from $200 in December to over $450 in Feb!). Too much.
I would love to be able to do it, but I don't think we're going to be able to swing it financially. If this baby was coming in the summer and the first 6 months could be on the clothsline, I'd reconcider ~ but as it stands it not going to work.
#18 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 04:10 PM

We managed with cloth in the days before we had a tumble dryer Just mentioning.
We have a big issue coming up with rubbish disposal here, actually. We live with my FIL who uses incontinence pads "just in case". We're a family of six, going to be seven, plus a dog, and as of September we will get a weekly collection of recyclable rubbish plus a fortnightly collection of a wheely bin. If it doesn't fit in the bin, it doesn't get taken away Even without sposies, I'm worrying about how this is going to work.
Oh, and the cheeky buggers at the council are charging us for bags to recycle plastic bottles in- 20p per sack, on top of the council tax we already pay. I'm livid.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#19 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Dea

My husband and I have agreed on cloth. We don't know which kind though, and possibly I might like to make them. Any ideas? I'm also intrested in wool, but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.

Deadra, Wife to Adam , Mama to Beatrix (02/08), Hudson (01/10), and Mazarine (12/13)
#20 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 04:30 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxinsmom View Post
Same.

I tried using cloth with ds (he was born at the end of January) and I went from doing 1-2 loads a week, to 1-2 loads a day. We have an oil furnace. It was costing us an ASTRONOMICAL amount of money (our oil bill went from $200 in December to over $450 in Feb!). Too much.
I would love to be able to do it, but I don't think we're going to be able to swing it financially. If this baby was coming in the summer and the first 6 months could be on the clothsline, I'd reconcider ~ but as it stands it not going to work.
Dude, if we were using hot water for every load without the high-efficiency water that'd kill us, too. We use our clothesline when it's cold, just not when it's likely to snow, so any time from early March to late November, we can be found hanging clothing on the line.

Yeah, cost benefit analysis is key. For us, having two children in sposies is CLEARLY more expensive than cloth, especially considering that we don't need to buy too much to use the cloth. We have to pay for trash removal by the bag, and our trash amounts went way down when we switched to cloth...

Ugh. I'm not looking forward to looking for small and medium prowraps. Normally I'd offer to knit in exchange for them, but of course my knitting needles are MIA and I rarely have the opportunity to knit these days. : It's nigh on impossible. Ugh.

I've got the worst heartburn already. With the others, it didn't start until around four months. : This time, I'm already at the point where I can't lie on my back without feeling the burn. It SUCKS.

#21 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 04:33 PM

I've been cloth diapering ds since he was about 6-7 mos I think? Now he's 21 mos. I just started out with the regular pro-raps covers and unbleached cotton prefolds. I've been very happy with this solution and it's cheap. From time to time I have tried out other things (fitted diapers, pocket diapers, all in ones) and nothing is absorbent as the prefolds and pro-raps. I do have a couple of hemp prefolds and I do like them, they just get less soft with use rather than more soft like the cotton does. I also added a Nikky wool cover and LOVE it. Esp for sleep.

Anyway, since I didn't start til Ian was already eating solids, I missed the yellow bm poops/blowouts and am a little nervous about that this time around. Not sure what to start with. I think I will try a few kissaluvs and some newborn pro-raps/prefolds and see what we like.

We are also finally going to spring for a high efficiency front load washer soon so I'm very excited about that and think it will help cut costs and maybe even clean better than our piece of crap washer.
#22 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 07:44 PM

I washed nappies alone and it came to no more than 3 extra loads a week, I washed every third day on average. I mostly used a clothes horse when she was little as I used flats and didn't want to trek outside as she was such a full on babe, so I needed to double up my nappy hanging with TV time for my own sanity LOL

This time I have a bunch of fitteds as well so I'll be more likely to hang them outside to dry, plus it'll be warm and sunny here for a few months anyway.

Anyway, I know it's not the same for everyone, but I found cloth a walk in the park, so if you haven't used it before don't be nervous!
#23 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 08:22 PM

Well, I'll be honest and admit that I do a blend. With the cloth, I HATED dealing with the breastmilk poo diapers, and DS's little digestive tract had him pooping each time he nursed (which was every 2 to 2.5 hours night and day) until he started solids at 6 mos. I will admit that I just gave up!:

We live a relatively green existence (i know this should mean we would be even more likely to stick it out , so I forgive myself this one waste. If this next baby's digestive tract is anything like DS's, I will be using disposables until solid poo at 6 mos.

Then we use an awesome collection of AIO's I got super cheap in a closeout sale on e-bay! They are so easy and awesome! CD's rock!!

Have to run, DH and I are headed out to see "The Police" tonight in concert!!! I Sting!
#24 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 09:16 PM

I'm afraid to say that I'm not feeling totally awful today. I hope this is a pattern!! This afternoon I was walking downtown and it occurred to me that I almost felt NORMAL. (almost) I had a baby dream last night, first once since discovering I am pregnant! It was a little girl, and I kept getting distracted by dream tangents and then going back to "my house" where my Mom would hand me my baby and I'd be like "oh yeah!! I almost forgot!!" I was breastfeeding her and really working hard to get her latch right, using a "c" hold, very serious and intent on getting breastfeeding right. It was great. It got me through a morning of pretty awful nausea, remembering that there's a baby at the end of the tunnel!

We are going to CD. It's a bigger upfront investment but should save us money in the long run. I got an umbrella clothes line last month and we'll use that to dry the diapers as much as possible. I still don't know exactly what stuff I will want to get but I'm very interested in wraps w/ prefolds for newborns and then the pocket diapers for later on. Livejournal has a really active cloth diapering community where people are constantly selling stuff off fairly cheaply. I bought some kissaluvs and 2 small AIOs just yesterday for the wee babe. I can see us mixing in disposables during travel or whatever, but if our babe has sensitive skin like her dad, they probably won't work very well long term at all. I'm sure my fam will think I'm nuts but I have friends down here who are doing it as well, so, screw the fam.

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
#25 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 09:49 PM

Cloth all the way!!! I have cloth diapered both my babies. My son I used a service for the first few months, then started buying my own, so I've used everything from prefolds to fitteds. In fact, my newborn dipes have been making the rounds, my DD used them, 2 friends' DD's, and my friend is about to have her first is going to use them for her DS! Then back to me LOL. And I bought them used. The best thing about newborn dipes is you can get them used, and chances are they have hardly been used at all (especially on kids like mine, they were used less than 2 months bc they grow so fast), and you can sell them for what you paid for them. All my newborn dipes cost about $120, and if I hadn't kept them and passed them around, I could have sold them for the same amount, and in the end they would have been basically free. Diaper laundry has never been a big problem for me, every 2-3 days I wash them, no biggie. Also, I dry pail for ease, and where we used to live I washed with only baking soda, so no detergent was even used. It was great! Our water here though does not react well with the baking soda. And I don't understand the problem with washing bf poop dipes??? That's the easiest there is to clean! Drop the whole dipe in the pail, that's it. No rinsing or dunking...I found that to be the easiest stage, personally.

Interviewed a couple midwives these past few days, and really liked the one I met today. I think she could be the one, but I have a couple more to talk to on the phone just to be sure!

Been feeling a little off here and there, a little nauseated but not too bad (I won't even tell you however about the port-a-potty I had to use on Saturday....I thought I was going to have run out and puke, it was BAD). Very very tired all of a sudden today and yesterday though...I think I'm actually going to go to bed in a few minutes!!! I'm also starting to feel fat and my pants bugged me today...I need some with elastic waists LOL. Not gaining but maybe my belly is poking a drop, don't know.

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
#26 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 10:07 PM

I'm so frustrated today!!! I thought I was doing good, because I had *two* doctors in mind to go see. Bah - that did me no good! (We just moved here, which is why I can't just go to my regular ob/gyn)

I also have two hospitals in mind here. My first choice is Methodist. My second choice is Memorial Hermann. The doctor that comes most highly recommended to me though, only delivers at my second choice. So I said okay, a doctor is a lifetime, a hospital is like two/three days. So I emailed the first choice doctor last night - her website said all requests for appointments would be responded to in 24 hours. I didn't hear anything this morning, so I called around noon. Got voicemail, assuring me the new patient scheduler would call me back by the end of the day. Guess what, it's the end of the day, and no call back!

So about four p.m., I decided to take the second recommended doctor, who delivers at hospital choice number one. Called her office, she's not seeing new patients until December. Does this February momma no good!

Now, I'm not sure how much comfort I have with doctor number one. I do understand it's a holiday week, and the scheduler could have been out on vacation. But her voicemail said nothing about it. And she could have been sick, but shouldn't they have a back up in place? I also know that if I had pressed the non-new patient option, I'm sure I would have gotten a live person, not just voicemail. But still, if this is how they treat their new patients, I'm left with uncertainty over how they treat their existing patients. And, I don't even know if they're taking new patients!

So, doctor number two who delivers at hospital number one, has another slightly recommended doctor that I guess I could go with. I'm going to give first choice doctor until noon tomorrow, then I guess I'll call *third* choice doctor and see if he is taking new patients.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH! I feel better now!

kati , wife to josh , mama to j&d (7.31.07) marion (9.18.08), feeder of nanuq and gracie lou
#27 of 67 Old 07-02-2007, 11:12 PM - Thread Starter

Well, I accidentally let the cat out of the bag in front of BeanBean. "Pregnant?! Did you say you're pregnant? Are you pregnant mom?!" He was SO excited. "Oh my gosh! I'm gonna have another sister! You're gonna have another BABY!" : Honestly, he couldn't have been more pleased if I'd told him I was buying him a brand new Mini Cooper. He's already talking to the baby; "Hi! I'm your brother!!" : "There's a baby in there, mom! She's in your uterus! That baby is kicking!" :

Yes, 'she'. He's convinced that the baby is a girl. Whether this is preternatural knowledge or simply his (well-known) preference is unknown. Mike said, "It might be a boy, you know." Bean said, "Yes, but it might be another sister!"

#28 of 67 Old 07-03-2007, 01:18 AM

We'll be doing cloth again this time 'round with the odd disposable thrown in. My dryer died When Michael was a few months old and air drying the diapers on drying racks throughout the house got old real fast. We stuck it out until he was almost two but the thing that really killed it was the fact that I was using snappis or pins with the gerber pull-up vinyl pants because I could never get the money together at once to buy the half-dozen prowraps I would need to make diapering him easier.

For the bean, I have had my eye on this lovely green flannel at our local chain fabric store for months and as soon as I hit 12/13 weeks I'll be buying several yards along with some microfiber towels and turning them into fitteds. I'm also planning on getting some nice jersey so I can make some tie-nappies as well to get more use out of my prefolds and dappi pull-up pants. I'm planning on knitting a whole bunch of soakers for this babe (didn't learn w/Michael until he was well over a year) and my best friend's son should be outgrowing his proraps about the time the bean arrives so I'll have those as well. Last but not least, my mom has generously offered to pay for our dryer to be fixed as a birthday/anniversary present for us too. I should be in CD heaven for this babe

The one thing I'm really planning on buying would be a few one-size pockets for when we are out and about. I've been out of the CD loop for too long - any recommendations?
#29 of 67 Old 07-03-2007, 04:12 AM

Hi Everyone! Just popping in to say hello.

azyre - I'm in Melbourne too!

I cloth diapered about 75% of the time last time but am determined to full-time it this time around. I feel like I never fully got my system right so I think I need to plan it all a bit better this time!

I also just wanted to say that I cant BELIEVE how much better I feel after starting a higher dose B6 the last few days - my morning sickness is so much better - it is such a relief.

I haven't been to a dr yet - am going to look at a birth centre this week!
#30 of 67 Old 07-03-2007, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracecody View Post
Anyway, since I didn't start til Ian was already eating solids, I missed the yellow bm poops/blowouts and am a little nervous about that this time around. Not sure what to start with. I think I will try a few kissaluvs and some newborn pro-raps/prefolds and see what we like.
I thought the yellow bm poop stage was easier than later when ds started eating solids! He's a big pooper, but we had almost NO blow-outs with prefolds and proraps/BSSW. DD had way more blow-outs using only 'sposies. Plus you can just toss the whole thing in the washer without rinsing/spraying/dunking like you have to do with solids poop. I actually miss that stage. I'm ready to give up cloth diapers everytime ds has a disgusting, gigantic poop full of corn and black beans.:Puke I just want to throw it all straight into the landfill!!!!

slinggirl.gif  Melissa: wife todh_malesling.GIF, mama to 5 dear children grouphug.gif and remembering Matthias angel2.gif (8.9.05 - 8.10.05)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page