2nd tri swap update thread! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 63 Old 11-03-2007, 08:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Going wildly OT, but have you seen the new one for curly hair? Bwahahahaha. AND it has no preservatives, allegedly, even though it's full of foul-smelling coconut disgustingness.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#62 of 63 Old 11-04-2007, 12:51 AM

Just making sure Nature knows that my dream pillow WORKED! And beautifully on the first try, which was just a nap. I've had pretty much nothing but annoying sexual dreams this pregnancy, but I drifted off to sleep and had a very vivid dream about taking a cute little kitten into my house, who turned into a baby boy mid-dream, and then I nursed him and it was SO vivid and clear and I remembered so many details about how it feels to nurse an infant and how to make sure he was latched on right and getting enough milk. Then for my first full night's sleep, I dreamd that my baby came out of my body just long enough to show me what gender s/he was and reassure me that she was a girl. A very cute one, too. Then she went back into my belly to cook for the rest of the pregnancy.

It was a particularly touching gift for me because I had one with Phoenix, but not the other children, and the two extremes share the same EDD only twenty years apart.

Everything else in the package was wonderful too. There were a lot of goodies for me that would be appropriate for either now, whenever I need pampering, or to save for my birth box, but I'm going to try to save them. One of my issues with a possible solo UC is that I although I can't stand to be touched during labour, when transition hits I want to hold someone's hand and very tightly at that. Nature sent me a great big hand-filling solid PERFECT Rose Quartz that is going to completely center me, not be in any danger of getting broken or hurt, and is going to feel just like holding Nature's hand...both literally and metaphorically.

I had a wonderful time reaching into my package pulling out one gift at a time over the course of about 48 hours. There were lots more, but I need to get off the computer and go cook now.
#63 of 63 Old 11-04-2007, 01:02 AM

I am so glad that you enjoyed your gifts NOS! My 4 yo dd and I worked hard making sure your dream pillow was stuffed with yummy herbs, special tiny stones, and lots of positive energy. I'm thrilled that its working for you! If the scent ever fades, you can leave it in the sun, a dryer, or some other way to heat it up.. even some steam and then drying it works great. The scent should last for years. My 9 yo still has the one I made her when she was 3.

And it sounds as though my rose quartz chose a wonderful new home! I'm super glad I was able to send it. I came up short on shipping money, and decided to take the rose quartz out since its so big and pretty heavy... I didn't want to, but your package was already late as it was. At the very last second while I was in line, I found extra change in my coat pocket and was able to send the quartz like I wanted to!

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page