It's my Due Date! Hello February!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-31-2008, 06:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ho hum... I mean woohoo!

Nothing going on here. In fact, I'm pretty tired this morning. Blah, nut anyway, it's the big milestone.

Hello February!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 01-31-2008, 07:32 PM

It's so hard to believe that February is just now here when so many of our DDC have already had their babies. I'm still waiting for mine, I'm probably going to go at the end of the month so I look forward to hearing everyone's stories until I finally have my chance.

I'm with you Binah, no signs yet but psyched we're coming into our birth month!!!!!!
#3 of 6 Old 01-31-2008, 07:38 PM

Yay! Now I have someone in the "overdue" club with me. For cheap entertainment go to Wal-Mart and tell everyone you see that you're due today! Since its some magical date that the baby must come out by people get freaked out like the baby is just going to fall out right there in the middle of the produce section, lol!

40w3d here and holding strong!

Trish~mama to Kaelie 5/03 and Amelia 12/13, surro mama to Aidan 2/08 & Ellyss 6/09, 

#4 of 6 Old 01-31-2008, 08:13 PM

I think it's SOOO interesting to see when people give birth. We're all so attuned to one another's due dates but already we're seeing how useless those are. I have a friend who was in the Nov. DDC and it was amazing how many people in her group gave birth weeks before their EDDs -- then there was this tiny handful of women leftover! Who knows when ANY of us might go at this point. Wow!

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
#5 of 6 Old 01-31-2008, 11:06 PM

Yeah, I've been lurking around here for the last few months. Anyway today is my due date, too, and I am amazed at how many people call me to see how the baby is doing. Um, did they think I just had the baby and forgot to mention it? Okay, I'm cranky. But this is #3 and the other 2 were overdue too. And induced. I'm praying to go before 42 weeks this time and avoid another induction, but I'm on baby time now. So, add me to the overdue club!

Tara
#6 of 6 Old 01-31-2008, 11:15 PM

I was due Jan. 28th. No baby yet. If it hasn't happened by Mon. I go in to get induced. I'm a bit nervous, but I'm fairly sure he won't come by then, he's stubborn like me. Unless he decides to be a hassle, and come tonight, what with our winter storm warning and all. : We're supposed to get between 4 & 8 inches of snow tonight.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page