Daily Thread 2/21 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 02-21-2008, 08:21 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow, I can't believe I get to start this thread!! Well, It's the night of the 21st here and I'm 41 + 4. My boobs have been leaking for the last three days. I can't even wear a shirt at night because it just gets wet and wakes me up. Right now I have a cloth diaper stuck down my bra and it's working beautifully. Also, today I had bloody show every time I went to the bathroom. It wasn't thick or anything but the TP was definitely tinged a light, light, rose. I read that this may mean labor starts in the next two days or so!!! DH's birthday is on Saturday so maybe he'll get a birthday baby .

In other news I bought a birth ball to sit on but it had a whole in it. In China you just buy things off the street and there is no return policy so we're just out of luck. Luckily DH knows someone he can borrow one from so he's picking it up tomorrow.

Well, I hope you ladies have a wonderful day. I love to check in in the morning and see how ya'll are doing.
#2 of 5 Old 02-21-2008, 09:54 AM

Go you girl!!! I haven't really been posting on here, but I'm getting really antsy. Only one day past due, so it could be much longer- I know. I always tell clients to plan on going a couple weeks late so that it doesn't upset them when they go past due, and here I am whining

I've felt my body has been preparing for quite awhile now, and it's so different with your second (third fourth fifth and so on I imagine as well). I've literally been having contractions this entire pregnancy, so when I do go into labor I am so not going to believe it.

And I tell ya, I am freaking tired of having insomnia. It's five in the morning and I'm awake. Yuck.
#3 of 5 Old 02-21-2008, 09:55 AM

Oh, and tonight is a full moon according to my calendar- so maybe tonight's your night (maybe mine too? )
#4 of 5 Old 02-21-2008, 10:22 AM

Good morning! Well, the lunar eclipse didn't do me any favors. Still pregnant, 39+2. I have a good feeling about this weekend, though...

Baby has been very quiet yesterday and today. Maybe doing more growing? Poor little guy. It's so cramped in there. We're both just about ready to be done.

Some BHX, nothing consistent or even interesting.

We did get that car we were trying to buy yesterday! We pick it up this afternoon. I have a bunch of meetings/appts today and tomorrow. I'm hoping the kiddo will be cooperative for these things!

Anyone else randomly congested? I'm not sick but I'm stuffy all the time right now, almost like allergies except everything I'm allergic to is frozen right now! :

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
#5 of 5 Old 02-21-2008, 10:24 AM

: WARNING - this is me today : I'm going to post my rant separate though. So in the mean time, I'm going to try to start with something positive. Baby seems to have dropped a bit lower, yay! She's been especially quiet so I'm hoping that means she's planning her escape from the womb! At 40+5 I'm ready for her but I'll wait if she's not ready. I had a dream I could see her body parts pressing up against my belly. We saw a head, ear, arm, leg....but she had turned transverse breech. Once again, I could hold her hand even though she was still in my belly. For some strange reason, I've had this aspect of the dream a few times. It's really quite sweet.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page