Mothering Forums

Mothering Forums (http://www.mothering.com/forum/)
-   February 2008 (http://www.mothering.com/forum/415-february-2008/)
-   -   This DDC is closing (http://www.mothering.com/forum/415-february-2008/887597-ddc-closing.html)

JessicaS 04-28-2008 10:59 AM

Hi Mama's,

This Due Date Club will be archived and closed to posting in 24 hours. You will still be able to access the pages and reminisce about your pregnancies and births, but you will no longer be able to post to the forum.

Congratulations and best wishes with your new babies!

Jezzy 04-28-2008 11:35 AM

This went to fast!

LoveChild421 04-28-2008 02:07 PM

:

Thank you mamas for all the support and camaraderie!

nolonger 04-28-2008 06:39 PM

Thank you, wonderful, nonjudgemental mamas, for making me feel at home here and celebrating the miracle that is my Terran Sage (or Terran-Sage Revolution; we still haven't filed for a bc yet and ds1 and I are still hashing out how his "official" name is going to look).

I'm still around MDC and the other board, just not as needy as I used to be and enjoying my offline life so much that I don't need to escape any more.

Some of you I already knew and squealed with delight at the chance to get to know you better. Others were unfamiliar and have now become my cyberfamily. All of you are very special parts of a life that I am finally old enough to just plain enjoy without mourning for the past or worrying about the future.

And oh my goodness, I have so many lessons yet to learn from the squishy bundle of smiles and sunshine sleeping contentedly in his sling as I type.

Thank you for sharing this part of the journey with me.

Mama2-4 04-29-2008 12:03 AM

: I too just wanted to say thank you all for the support and friendship over the past year . Time has flown, it was amazing, and I am thankful that I had all of you wonderful Mama's to share it with!

PlayaMama 04-29-2008 12:14 AM

i love you all! and i am so glad to share this journey with you all. i only wish that the morning sickness hadn't kept me down for so long so i could have been chatty sooner.

i'm so thankful to each personality that went into our ddc. i truly appreciate you all more than i can say!

here's to our lovely babes and our future!

:

ps~ nos i'm totally into revolution for a middle name. i wish i'd thought of it myself...

the elyse 04-29-2008 02:06 AM

i'm going to miss you all SO much, but i'm glad we'll be able to go back and read the posts. what a great support you've all been, and such a big part of my pregnancy! i love you all!

StrawberryFields 04-29-2008 11:41 AM

I really enjoyed sharing this special time in my life with all of you and I am so sad to go. I hope to see everyone around MDC.

lilyblossom 04-29-2008 01:28 PM

You ladies saved me many times through my pregnancy! I am so thrilled I found our DDC, even if it was late. I'm keeping this short n sweet for now since Lily is in my lap suckling on a finger but I send all my love n hugs out to you mamas and hope we all keep in touch - even if only once in a while.

MWAH! See you all on the outside

Teenytoona 04-29-2008 03:28 PM

I think I didn't find you all until July (as that's when I found out, heh), but I'm soo glad we had this place. YOu've all meant so much to me.

Thank you all! My wish is that we can all stay connected.

lovetobemama 04-29-2008 08:55 PM

thanks for everything, mamas!

love and blessings to all the babies!

no time to say more...nak...of course!

Emily

JessicaS 04-30-2008 03:17 AM

Er..leaving it a bit longer since the boards were down. I will close it tomorrow.

jentina 04-30-2008 02:17 PM

Thanks, everyone! It's been wonderful to hang out with all of you wonderful mamas!

steph117 04-30-2008 03:46 PM

I'm so glad I checked this board before it closed! I want to echo the pp's - thank you so much, all of you, for your support, comaraderie & the laughs! This DDC meant so much to me during my pregnancy & I hope to be catching up with all of you both in LWAB (or wherever) & on our Fab Feb board. BEST to all!

FelixMom 04-30-2008 05:58 PM

and thanks for the memories and just plain being there...

Hope to see you guys around MDC

Enjoy watching them February 2008 babies grow!!!

Gosh, I cannot believe a year ago today I was on the verge of conceiving this little bean. How time flies!

SamuraiMom 05-01-2008 12:43 AM

Haven't been around here much lately, our DDC was the first place I would visit every morning, and then every hour towards the end!!! It did go by to fast. Hope to see you all around MDC...

Nature 05-04-2008 10:29 AM

Thanks for sharing this past pregnancy with me. You mamas meant a lot to me. Hopefully we'll see each other around.

nolonger 05-04-2008 02:41 PM

i hope so. i can't believe we both got little boys! i still have and
treasure my 2nd tri swap goodies.