March 2008's Due Dates! Welcome! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I thought it would be fun to start a thread that we could list everyone's name and due dates. And also check in with how we are feeling... what we are feeling and where we feel it And if you want how many test you've taken. How many dc's will this one make?

Lolafanana : Baby #2's EDD Feb 28th

cicely_m : Baby #1's EDD Feb 29th

alisaparrent : Baby #2's EDD March 1st

bsridd : Baby #2's EDD March 2nd

Milky_mama: Baby #2's EDD March 3rd

KatherineNaomi
(aka-Kate): Baby #4's EDD March 4th

carmel30
: Baby #5's EDD March 5th

Dayduh
: Baby #1's EDD March 5th

Isaacs_mom (aka-Jenn): Baby #2's EDD March 5th

Salt Phoenix (aka-Julie): Baby #4 EDD March 5th

Zaner'smama (aka-Betsy): Baby #2's EDD March 6th

ameliabedelia (aka-Amelia): Baby #3's EDD March 7th

jennnk (aka-Jen): Baby #2's EDD March 7th

5kids4me (aka-Christine): Baby #5's EDD March 8th

AislinCarys : Baby #1's EDD March 8th

cbemish (aka-Candice) : Baby #2's EDD March 8th

Hanbonem
: Baby #2's EDD March 8th

jerawo (aka-Jennie): Baby #2's EDD March 8th

SuperMarcy (aka-Marcy) Baby #2's EDD March 8th

GathererGirl (aka-Victoria): Baby #1's EDD March 9th

Romana9+2 (aka-Julia): Baby #2's EDD March 9th

archergoddess (aka-Kimmy): Baby #2's EDD March 10th

nugglemama : Baby #5's EDD March 10th

Zonapellucida
Baby #9's EDD March 10th

AllisonK (aka-Allison) : Baby #4's EDD March 11th (in the middle)

anj7 : Baby #3's EDD March 11th

delaneymom (aka-Noelle): Baby #2's EDD March 11th

doulanichole
(aka-Nichole): Baby #5's EDD March 13th

Stelly : Baby #1's EDD March 13th

Jessmomto2 (aka-Jessica): Baby #3's EDD March 14th

Cherona : Baby #4's EDD March 15th

beckyand3littlemonsters : Baby #4's EDD March 16th

Jillybeans (aka-Jill): Baby #2's EDD March 16th

SMUM Baby #4's EDD March 16th

XanaduMama (aka-Sarah): Baby #2's EDD March 16th

Mamabear18 : Baby #2's EDD March 18th

Jes'sBeth (aka-Beth) & Proudmamanow (aka-Jesse)*DW*: Baby #2's EDD March 19th

Jokerama
(aka-Leah): Baby #2's EDD March 19th

TexasGirl (aka-Kalina) : Baby #2's EDD March 19th

Kim&Brooke : Baby #2's EDD March 20th (It's in the middle )

Eman'smom : Baby #3's EDD March 21st
#2 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 11:45 AM - Thread Starter

I'll start.

I'm due March 15th. I've taken 5 test. Today's was a digi so I'll believe it.

I'm feeling sick and my lower back is killing me. I've been having headaches and I can eat soooo much if i let myself.

This baby will make #3 for me.

Your Turn
#3 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 12:09 PM

Hi!
I think I'm due on March 6, and have taken 2 tests (both very early with very faint lines). I'm cheap and don't want to buy more, and I can definitely tell I'm pregnant now with my super-woman sense of smell and bloating.
This will be my second.

ps. I always loved your user name MissAnnThrope!

Betsy, mama to Zane 4/12/05 and Cade 3/5/08
#4 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 12:18 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you. ...

What part of Ohio are you from? I lived in Dayton when I was younger and my dad now lives in Celina.
#5 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 12:25 PM

I'm Christine THis is #5 for me I've had 3 test and a blood test. I suffered from PCOS so this baby is such a blessing to us. I am due feb 29th I have gas, quessy, boobs hurt, headaches extremely tired and cranky LOL
#6 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 12:33 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kids4me View Post
I'm Christine THis is #5 for me I've had 3 test and a blood test. I suffered from PCOS so this baby is such a blessing to us. I am due feb 29th I have gas, quessy, boobs hurt, headaches extremely tired and cranky LOL
Have you thought about how you are going to handle birthdays if born on the 29th?
#7 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 01:21 PM

I've decided my due date is March 8th and I'm due with #2. I either O'd on the 15th or 16th, and gave myself the latter date for some extra due date padding. I went a week early last time, so I probably don't need it but you never know. I took 1 test left over from last summer when I thought I might be pregnant, and I'm not buying anymore no matter how tempting they may be! I have no symptoms yet, which was the same with #1. I have been a little tired, and taken a couple of naps this week which I never do and gone to bed an hour early. Also it's hard for me to brush my teeth first thing in the morning, especially the inside uppers. I've made myself gag and throw up a little because of it.
#8 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnnThrope View Post
What part of Ohio are you from? I lived in Dayton when I was younger and my dad now lives in Celina.
I'm from the Dayton area between Dayton and Springfield. And I see you are in North Carolina. When I was a kid my grandmother lived in Franklin. I loved visiting and seeing the beautiful mountains!

Betsy, mama to Zane 4/12/05 and Cade 3/5/08
#9 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 01:47 PM

HI I am Jenn .. this will be #2 for me . I am due March 5th , my son came 6 1/2 weeks early so I am hoping that this one will stay in till mid-feb when i am past the danger zone or even longer. I am getting nasuea .. tiredness .. the strechy belly feeling .. peeing alot ... boobys achy a little
#10 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 01:57 PM

I'm also due Feb 29th, and it's my first pregnancy. I'm really excited about that due date, btw. (I assume we would just celebrate on March 1st, non-leap-years.) If you go by LMP, I'm due earlier, but I'm clinging to ovulation date, as it gives me such a rockin' date.

Me , him , and the two most beautiful little lovey girls in the world: 3/08 and 1/10. Planning our escape from the treadmill!
#11 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 02:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaner'smama View Post
I'm from the Dayton area between Dayton and Springfield. And I see you are in North Carolina. When I was a kid my grandmother lived in Franklin. I loved visiting and seeing the beautiful mountains!
We lived in Riverside. My mom worked at a radio station in Springfield. Kiss Country. But that was in the 80's. I think it was 107.9, but I could be wrong.
#12 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 03:11 PM

I've been extremely hesitant to join this club, as I MC earlier this year. But, now I know that I have to embrace this pregnancy and confirm it with everyone!! I love this baby and am thrilled to share it!!

I'm due March 1st with baby number 2. DS is 23 months old and already pulls my shirt up and says baby! sooo cute and really have no idea how he knows, cause I didn't show him that! haha

I only took 3 tests, but just to make sure they were getting darker )
#13 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 03:50 PM

This will be baby #2. I'm due March 9, 2008 based on LMP and BD dates; I'm not sure what day I ovulated. But . . . close enough! We will have 5 birthdays in the beginning of March - MIL, me, dd, dh, and the new baby.

I've taken 4 tests. I'm testing earlier than last time (approx 15 and 16 dpo; last time first test was approx 17 dpo) and my tests are MUCH darker. Also, I already almost threw up this morning. I'm taking progesterone supplements due to a history of LP defect and prior m/c. Dd is my only pregnancy (of 5 now) to go to term, and I supplemented that one with progesterone until 16 weeks to be certain the placenta had taken over progesterone production.

Dd will be 2 years old when the new baby comes . . . and who knows, they could even share a birthday! Ack!

Julia
dd 1
EDD 3/08
#14 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 04:12 PM

Ooh, add me! I'm Victoria, and I'm due with my first on 3/9.
#15 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 06:04 PM

I think On MArch 1st I tend to go early as I've never made it to my due date without being induced But this time I am hoping to make it to 40 weeks and to NOT be induced and experience a unmedicated non induced birth I did have my daughter without pain meds but the pit made it sure hell:
#16 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Banned

Hi, I'm due March 8th. An it's my first.
#17 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 07:59 PM

*waves*

I'm Jen, and according to BabyCenter's due date calculator, I'm due March 5. This is my 4th pregnancy, but it'll only be my second baby. I have an appointment with a midwife tomorrow to get progesterone (which I credit for making pregnancy #3 stick) and an official "due" date
#18 of 88 Old 07-04-2007, 09:44 PM

I'm due March 7th with baby #3 (4th pregnancy..1 m/c Dec 2003)/. We had been trying for several months to concieve this one..Praying for a sticky one. So far I have taken 4 pregancy tests...on 14 dpo, 15 dpo, 17dpo and 19 dpo. Each test the line gradually get darker until today (17dpo) I got a nice dark (as dark as the control) line. YAY!

I had lots breast and nipple soreness earlier...but that has gone away in the last day or two. Really hoping that doesn't mean anything bad. Still some nipple soreness when dd2 nurses. No other real symptoms...but I never really get strong prengancy symptoms. Really only tiredness starting around 5-6 weeks and a bit of nipple soreness and breast pain,.

to all!

Homeschooling mom to 4 joy.gif

My Home Remedies Website treehugger.gif

#19 of 88 Old 07-05-2007, 08:00 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hi, my name is Kate and I'm a 31 year old Mom to 3 sweet little boys, so this is #4 for us. This one is a surprise but we're thrilled. I really thought we were done so I'm planning on relishing every moment of this pregnancy. I have a list of things I'd like to do this time that I didn't get around to in previous pregnancies like taking weekly belly pics, making a belly cast, taking video of the crazy 3rd trimester belly movements and taking pictures of my kids with my big belly.

Besides sore breasts and some fatigue I feel great. I haven't had morning sickness with any of my previous pregnancies so I hope to avoid it this time too.

I'm due around March 4th but I've never gone to my due date before. My other boys were born 12, 5 and 28 days early respectively. I had to have an emergency c-section for my 3rd so I'm really hoping to have a VBAC this time.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!

Kate

Kate - Mama to Max (13), Noah (11), James (9) and Isabelle (6)
#20 of 88 Old 07-05-2007, 08:40 AM

Hi,
I'm due with our first child on March 13. Took one test (too frugal to do another, even though I have 2 more in the box! ).

Mummy to two,  vbac.gif winner.jpgsigncirc1.gif
#21 of 88 Old 07-05-2007, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineNaomi View Post
Hi, my name is Kate and I'm a 31 year old Mom to 3 sweet little boys, so this is #4 for us. This one is a surprise but we're thrilled. I really thought we were done so I'm planning on relishing every moment of this pregnancy. I have a list of things I'd like to do this time that I didn't get around to in previous pregnancies like taking weekly belly pics, making a belly cast, taking video of the crazy 3rd trimester belly movements and taking pictures of my kids with my big belly.

Besides sore breasts and some fatigue I feel great. I haven't had morning sickness with any of my previous pregnancies so I hope to avoid it this time too.

I'm due around March 4th but I've never gone to my due date before. My other boys were born 12, 5 and 28 days early respectively. I had to have an emergency c-section for my 3rd so I'm really hoping to have a VBAC this time.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!

Kate
You give a very good point here. This may very well be my last also so I should make the most of it and save all the things I can from it.

I think I already have Pregnancy Brain. So far this week I've lost my cell phone, my credit card, and last night the keyless entry remote to my car!!!: I really need to stop losing things. I've never had a problem with losing stuff!!
#22 of 88 Old 07-05-2007, 12:35 PM

Quote:
You give a very good point here. This may very well be my last also so I should make the most of it and save all the things I can from it.

I think I already have Pregnancy Brain. So far this week I've lost my cell phone, my credit card, and last night the keyless entry remote to my car!!!: I really need to stop losing things. I've never had a problem with losing stuff!!
Oh my goodness, I hear you on the pregnancy brain! And the dreams, too. Does anyone else have really long, involved, nonsensical dreams while they're pregnant? That's always the first sign for me.
#23 of 88 Old 07-05-2007, 12:51 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennnk View Post
Oh my goodness, I hear you on the pregnancy brain! And the dreams, too. Does anyone else have really long, involved, nonsensical dreams while they're pregnant? That's always the first sign for me.
O yeah! This morning I was dreaming about deep fried breaded mice. And you could see their eyes through the breading.. but it was more like Sweet and Sour chicken type breading. And rats were eating the mice and talking like they were human... I guess I've been watching to many rat movies and previews for other rat movies.
#24 of 88 Old 07-05-2007, 12:58 PM

Quote:
O yeah! This morning I was dreaming about deep fried breaded mice. And you could see their eyes through the breading.. but it was more like Sweet and Sour chicken type breading. And rats were eating the mice and talking like they were human... I guess I've been watching to many rat movies and previews for other rat movies.
I was in NYC walking around & there was a hotel & it was being guarded by a drooling pit bull the size of a horse & the dog had an erection, and that's what kept non-guests from going in.
#25 of 88 Old 07-05-2007, 01:19 PM - Thread Starter

Ewww! A red rocket (the size of a horse's) that has to be worse than the beady eyes of the breaded mice
#26 of 88 Old 07-05-2007, 03:08 PM

Hi, I'm Lowell (rhymes with Noelle). I think my due date is March 11, and this will be #2. I took two tests, and I'm really tempted to take the other one I have just to see it be positive. I feel good so far. I seem to only be getting nauseous during the night-I feel pretty crappy when I get up to pee-but I can definitely live with that!
#27 of 88 Old 07-05-2007, 04:30 PM

I'd love to join too!!!

I think I'm due March 11th (or pretty close). This is my 7th pg and I'm praying hard that it sticks!

Shannon & Paul...married since 2000. Parents to Alexander Paul Martin - 30 October, 2003 Grace Elizabeth Maile - 12 June, 2009
#28 of 88 Old 07-05-2007, 05:05 PM - Thread Starter

delaneymom- Where are you in NC if you don't mind sharing? What kind of birth are you wanting?
#29 of 88 Old 07-05-2007, 05:19 PM

Due March 10 or so

Mom of many minions . . . babyf.gif jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif
"And when our baby stirs and struggles to be born it compels humility: what we began is now its own." Margaret Mead 
#30 of 88 Old 07-05-2007, 05:25 PM

MissAnnThrope-I'm in the triangle area. We live in Willow Spring which is about 30 minutes south Raleigh. How about you?

I'm hoping for a VBAC. I'd love a home birth, but I don't think I can convince my husband. Do you have any recommendations in this area?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page