Anyone else weepy - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 14 Old 07-18-2007, 07:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I dont' know why..but I'm really sad and mopish the past few days. : I heard that new tim mcrgraw song with faith hill today on my cousins myspace page and started crying..I'm just super emotional. I also have a cold. UGH! I think all the drainage is making me more naseaus. How is that for a pitty party! Just needed to vent. And wondering if it was the pregnancy or just me?
#2 of 14 Old 07-18-2007, 08:20 PM

All.the.time.

The weirdest things can set me off too.

It started out as just getting teary and weepy, now it's developed into full on sobbing, snotting, and just in general hysteria!

kati , wife to josh , mama to j&d (7.31.07) marion (9.18.08), feeder of nanuq and gracie lou
#3 of 14 Old 07-18-2007, 08:39 PM

I rarely ever cry, but today, I almost did infront of my ds for no reason at all. It was the weirdest thing to feel that. I know I would have cried, if he hadn't have been there. So you are not alone.
#4 of 14 Old 07-18-2007, 09:23 PM

I cried over EVERYTHING with my fisrt pregnancy. And I mean everything. Before I knew I was pregnant, I was in the subway waiting for the train and I bought a botle of water from the station vendor there. I gave him a $10 billl for the $1 bottle of water and when he told me he didn't have change, I BALLED MY EYES OUT. I'm talking crazy lady, snot dripping hysterics. Thankfully it's NYC, so people just thought I was one of many nutjobs in the city.

After a few weeks of episodes equal to this, I told my shrink that I thought I needed drugs. If I saw a kid throw trash in the garbage can, tears. ]Store clerk ignores me when I walk into CVS, tears, tears and more tears. It was really bad. I was ECSTATIC to find out I was pregnant and not crazy (well, not clinically at least). It did get better around 10 weeks but I ws very weepy throughtout the entire 40 weeks and then afterwards. This time, I haven't experienced it yet so I'm hoping it's a boy. I've heard that with girls, your'e often more emotional. Who knows, there are so many wives tales.

Just keep tissues with you at all times and know that it's okay to cry- you are aloud, you're growing a peanut. Anytime I tried to hold it in , it manifested in some other way.

Good luck!!!!
#5 of 14 Old 07-18-2007, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolafanana View Post
I was in the subway waiting for the train and I bought a botle of water from the station vendor there. I gave him a $10 billl for the $1 bottle of water and when he told me he didn't have change, I BALLED MY EYES OUT. I'm talking crazy lady, snot dripping hysterics.
As someone who has shed crazy lady tears in the subway on several occasions, I have to know-- did he then produce change???

Me , him , and the two most beautiful little lovey girls in the world: 3/08 and 1/10. Planning our escape from the treadmill!
#6 of 14 Old 07-18-2007, 10:11 PM

Not weepy but witchy, if you know what I mean! : Our hormones are raging and it is only going to get more fun!!!
#7 of 14 Old 07-18-2007, 11:01 PM

Me too. I told someone I was pregnant today and then promptly got all teary for no reason.
#8 of 14 Old 07-19-2007, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicely_m View Post
As someone who has shed crazy lady tears in the subway on several occasions, I have to know-- did he then produce change???
Thats the saddest part, no! He just stared at me like, "what is WRONG with this woman?" NYC can be so cruel sometimes
#9 of 14 Old 07-19-2007, 10:26 AM

Part of the everything makes me ball my eyes out group here!!!

Mom of many minions . . . babyf.gif jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif
"And when our baby stirs and struggles to be born it compels humility: what we began is now its own." Margaret Mead 
#10 of 14 Old 07-19-2007, 01:44 PM

I am *just* pregnant, but that is absolutely how I feel! I am extremely weepy and where it goes is that I am sooo sad that things will change with DS. I adore our relationship and he is still nursing and I love our nursing relationship and I am afraid he may wean himself before he would naturally be ready to otherwise.

This pregnancy is already very different from the last--I had happy hormones from day one with that one even though I was insanely sick!

~Dara
#11 of 14 Old 07-19-2007, 02:21 PM

absolutely. I'm a freaking hormonal mess. I cried yesterday because dh forgot to kiss me when he got off work, and I thought he was mad at me. Part of it could be stress too...I'm still worried about whether or not this baby will live.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#12 of 14 Old 07-20-2007, 07:25 AM

I'm crying too.

Yesterday, I pulled some liverworst out of the fridge to eat it and ran to get the door for a second. My dog ate my liverworst!!! I really wanted that godd*mn liverworst!!! I bawled for a 1/2 an hour. I called my mom in hysterics and she must have thought someone died! She did bring me a sandwich though.

I'm in the "I have a cold and the drainage is making me puke" club too.

Emily

Emily: Homebirthin' mama to 3 boys and a girl.
#13 of 14 Old 07-20-2007, 01:17 PM

I'm totally weepy. I've decided not to watch the news cause this morning they were talking about the fire dept in South Carolina, and I couldn't stop. Went to work with a big, swollen face. niice.
#14 of 14 Old 07-20-2007, 02:15 PM

Yes i am too anything can set me off the Bill last night did and night before last saw gladiator for the first time time that had me blubbing, i'm waiting for me to start crying at adverts i have with all my others

Becky, sahm to angel.gif25/04/2000 Chloe 12/04/2002 Cameron 19/02/2004 Caitlin 28/06/2005 angel.gif24/07/2006 and Caden 14/03/2008

Xander 19/05/2011
angel.gif 19.05.2012 angel.gif 18.08.2012 angel.gif 24.05.2013 angel.gif 25.6.2013 belly.gif 04.09.2014 uc.jpg

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page