[1) Is this your first baby? no 9th
a) If no, how closely spaced will this one be with your older kids?
Frnakie is 14 months T is 2.5, Ella four....... My eldest is 17
2) If you find out the gender, will you be announcing it? (Either to friends/family/or us)
Not finding ouot
3) Do you have names chosen?
a) Will you share those names with anyone?
4) Will you or a partner be staying home with this baby?
5) Do you have any pets?
a) How many and what kind?7 cats/kittens--the neighb or was threatening todrown them. I had two St bernard puppies that were 7 months but thanks to my redneck neighbors shooting guns at them while my children were out and the police thinking nothing of it, DH made us get rid of the puppies for the safety of my family (and I bought two of those babies to keep my kids safe--I am still crying regularly over them becasue I miss them so much and it has been tow months)
6) Do you have any particular hobby?
reading,writing, looking at absolutely EVERYTHING we come across under the microspe. (amniotic fluid just has vernix and cellular depris in it and fernbs when left on the slide) and avoid large crowds
and I am homeshcooling so painting and other things I enjoy have been on hold
7) What are your favorite colors for yourself? For your baby? For your home?
baby: gender neutral this time
home: I have a typical FL house, fans light colored furniture, wicker.....
8) Will you be CDing or sposies or EC or some combination?
CLOTH!!! just got new dipe yesterday and it was very girlish, LOL
9) What pregnancy/birth/baby preparation books do you have/have you read?
too much ove the years to even remember
10) What kind of birth are you hoping/planning for?
waterbirth at home
a) Does your partner support your desire/choice?
he didn't have much choice, lol
11) Will any family/friend (other than partner) be staying with you after the birth?
a) Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
12) What kinds of food do you plan to pre-cook for after the birth?
haven't thought about it
a) Would you be willing to share recipes with the rest of us? (Hey, if enough people want to share recipes, that could be a new sticky, cause I know I'm not too thrilled with the idea of a million lasagnas...)