Your most TMI.. - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 50 Old 02-05-2008, 03:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Last year sometime at Costco I saw a man pushing a pregnant woman in one of the carts. I have no idea how she got in there but I told DH if I am at Costco and hugely pregnant he is pushing me around.

Allison wife and mom to four. 

#32 of 50 Old 02-05-2008, 03:10 PM

No sex in our house, either. It's not that I don't have the urge, it's just that it feels so awful! I DIY, but I keep it to myself because I don't want to have to explain to my husband that his parts disgust me at the moment. We've done it twice since conception.

As for smells - I smell like an Italian restaurant right now, thanks to the pre-GBS garlic treatment. Which is better than what it was.

Anybody else have the crotch sweats? I sweat so much down there I have to check sometimes to make sure I didn't break my water. So far I've avoided walking around the mall with a huge stain in my crotch like I've pissed myself, but just barely.
#33 of 50 Old 02-05-2008, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GathererGirl View Post
Anybody else have the crotch sweats? I sweat so much down there I have to check sometimes to make sure I didn't break my water. So far I've avoided walking around the mall with a huge stain in my crotch like I've pissed myself, but just barely.
Yes! And it exacerbates the natural smell I have down there. I find that I have to change my clothes more and shower more because it's just so strong. I feel like Pig Pen from Charlie Brown with the cloud of filth around me - only its this crotch odor rather than dirt. Between that and peeing on myself I really feel dirty.
#34 of 50 Old 02-05-2008, 03:27 PM
DBZ

Quote:
No sex in our house, either. It's not that I don't have the urge, it's just that it feels so awful! I DIY, but I keep it to myself because I don't want to have to explain to my husband that his parts disgust me at the moment. We've done it twice since conception.

As for smells - I smell like an Italian restaurant right now, thanks to the pre-GBS garlic treatment. Which is better than what it was.

I was freaking out last Saturday night htinking I sprung a leak, but it was just lots of extra secretion. It was really gross. Next time I go shopping, I'm bring pads.

For your pre-GBS garlic treatment are you taking tablets or sticking the garlic in your vajayjay?

Kara, single mom of 4 girls (5, 8, 16 and 19) crochetsmilie.gif
Kids have strokes too! superhero.gif 

#35 of 50 Old 02-05-2008, 04:20 PM - Thread Starter

I so get that crotch sweat thing...YUCK. Feel funky 24/7
#36 of 50 Old 02-05-2008, 05:15 PM

I bought some natural baby wipes to keep in the bathroom and use them periodically throughout the day on the external regions to control the crotch sweat smell and icky feeling. They are unscented, but they make me feel so much better...
#37 of 50 Old 02-05-2008, 05:37 PM - Thread Starter

that is a great idea....feeling nasty today due to DH's idea of gettting me soda...now I want to vomit...why does coke make me sick?
#38 of 50 Old 02-05-2008, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama_in_PA View Post
feel like Pig Pen from Charlie Brown with the cloud of filth around me - only its this crotch odor rather than dirt. Between that and peeing on myself I really feel dirty.
I have to stop reading this thread at work!! It really is a relief to not be the only one.
#39 of 50 Old 02-05-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
I have the crotch sweats a little bit........but every day I wake up with a very sweaty cleavage and a cold shoulder. That's not really TMI at all, but I just don't get it.

Mama to J (Apr 01 '08) and N (Feb 13 '10)
#40 of 50 Old 02-06-2008, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowbaby42 View Post
I bought some natural baby wipes to keep in the bathroom and use them periodically throughout the day on the external regions to control the crotch sweat smell and icky feeling. They are unscented, but they make me feel so much better...
Ooh, I think I'm going to try that.
#41 of 50 Old 02-06-2008, 12:50 AM

No sex here either - I have lost ALL drive and I actually lost the ability to orgasm the second I got pregnant! It's just like a sneeze that doesn't happen, ykwim? Build up, then it all just goes away It was quite the opposite last pregnancy. Ah well, it took over 2 years to get my sex drive back after DD was born, maybe it will come back sooner this time?
#42 of 50 Old 02-06-2008, 08:01 PM

I have pee issues, too but they are weird. (Oh, JEEZ this is embarassing). I pee - totally uncontrollably - when I O. I haven't had DTD with hubby since about 16 weeks preg because of it. I just can't help it!

Also, I can't feel gas coming anymore at all. I never know when it will happen so I'll just let a huge loud one rip when in public. It's so embarassing. I try to pretend it wasn't me. I just wish I had some kind of warning!

Mama to a bright 5 y/o girl dust.gif and a beautiful boy born 03/10/12 fly-by-nursing1.gif Loving unschooling, 2xuc.jpgfamilybed2.gif ecbaby2.gifand natural living in Hawaii.rainbow1284.gif
#43 of 50 Old 02-06-2008, 09:59 PM

I'm actually having the opposite problem. I can't quit thinking about sex. When I sleep, I vividly dream about it. When I'm awake, I'm bugging DH about it if he's home and taking care of business if he's not. I'm getting seriously huge but I still manage to squeeze myself into pre-preg lingerie but it's gotten to the point my DH just breaks out laughing at how silly I look rather than getting turned on. (Sigh) I have a feeling that my little baby will feel quite comfortable and familiar in her vibrating, bouncy chair.
#44 of 50 Old 02-06-2008, 11:33 PM

No DTD at this house! I think that DH sees me as the mother earth figure as welll. and he is afraid he will hurt me.

I am also peeing all over myself. I have a system where I try to kegal and cross my legs if I feel I am going to sneeze or cough. I have to stop everything I am doing and concentrate to make sure nothing leaks.

Most of all though I have major vaginal itching. It has been going on pretty much since day 1 in this pg. I was NOT like this last time. I am sure I don't have a yeast infection or anything super funky going on down there. I try using tea tree oil to help control it. It is mildly effective.
One of my friends who has 2 ds's and a dd said she had the itch when pg with dd. I am : that it is a sign I am having a girl!!
#45 of 50 Old 02-06-2008, 11:44 PM
DBZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberskyfire View Post
I have pee issues, too but they are weird. (Oh, JEEZ this is embarassing). I pee - totally uncontrollably - when I O. I haven't had DTD with hubby since about 16 weeks preg because of it. I just can't help it!

Also, I can't feel gas coming anymore at all. I never know when it will happen so I'll just let a huge loud one rip when in public. It's so embarassing. I try to pretend it wasn't me. I just wish I had some kind of warning!
If this pee is coupled with a really amazing O then, it's not pee, but female ejaculate. For some reason pregnancy allows some woman to discover this ability. From what I understand, it's actually very hard to practically impossible to pee when you are at that point. Consider yourself lucky

Kara, single mom of 4 girls (5, 8, 16 and 19) crochetsmilie.gif
Kids have strokes too! superhero.gif 

#46 of 50 Old 02-07-2008, 02:28 AM

the baby keeps poking me in what feels for all the world like my rectum with a fist. I jump every time it happens. DH used to ask me if it was a contraction, and after I told him what was going on, now he just laughs.
#47 of 50 Old 02-07-2008, 10:36 AM - Thread Starter

I have hiccups in my butt
I have major pain in my crotch when I left my legs
My hair is falling out like crazy and has decided to get curly all of a sudden...what the heck is that about?
#48 of 50 Old 02-07-2008, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Robin View Post
My hair is falling out like crazy and has decided to get curly all of a sudden...what the heck is that about?
My hair fell out in huge clumps in the first 2 trimesters and was just gross. It stopped falling out now, but still looks uncontrollable. I can sympathize.

goorganic.jpgwife to footinmouth.gif, currently WOH and geek.gif on my doctorate. (I'm dissertating!) We: novaxnocirc.giftoddler.gifgd.giffamilybed1.gif  with DS (4/09)!
#49 of 50 Old 02-07-2008, 04:20 PM - Thread Starter

its a bad hair pregnancy...lol
#50 of 50 Old 02-07-2008, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZ View Post
If this pee is coupled with a really amazing O then, it's not pee, but female ejaculate. For some reason pregnancy allows some woman to discover this ability. From what I understand, it's actually very hard to practically impossible to pee when you are at that point. Consider yourself lucky
This is what I thought at first, too. After the third time, I realized it was urine because it smelled so badly of urine and was yellow. I do have the FE thing going on sometimes and always have and it's just like water and has no smell at all, but my problem now is urine I try going to the bathroom beforehand, but by the time I get to "finishing" there seems to be quite a lot built up in my bladder again already.

Mama to a bright 5 y/o girl dust.gif and a beautiful boy born 03/10/12 fly-by-nursing1.gif Loving unschooling, 2xuc.jpgfamilybed2.gif ecbaby2.gifand natural living in Hawaii.rainbow1284.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page