Mothering Forum banner

ATTN: March DDC Bead Swap Mamas- See main thread- Shipping totals posted!

383 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  AllisonK 
#1 ·
Hey All,
I will post shipping to the thread as soon as I know what it is. You have not missed PM's or anything. I am still waiting on some beads and hope to have this done ASAP!!! I really did not think it would take this long, sorry for the delay. Once I have them all I can then calculate the shipping.

Allison

#2 ·
Sorry this is taking so long mamas. I have all the beads and they are all sorted, packed, and ready to weigh. Will have shipping posted tonight or tomorrow.
Yay for a long nap today. I was so afraid dd would wake up and want to play with all the pretty beads.

Everyone who paid cash for shipping: I will weigh and then put the change in your envelope and then weigh again to check and make sure it has not changed your shipping total.

All mamas paying paypal:
Your packages are ready to go. When paying can you please include fees with your payment as my pp acct takes them out whether or not its funded, from a bank acct, or credit/debit card. I know I did not post this in the original post so if its a big deal to you or you cannot afford it please do not worry about it. But if you are okay with that the paypal fee calculator is here. www.ppcalc.com.

So shipping totals to come and will be listed in post two.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.