Sibling Class - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-16-2008, 07:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So this past week, I took my almost 4 yo dd to a sibling class at the hospital. They did a very age appropriate presentation on pregnancy and the birth process. My daughter loved the class and she has been talking about it nonstop. My favorite part was when we went to the nursery and saw some real babies. There was a 5lb 11oz girl and an 8lb 5oz boy. They were so cute and tiny. I normally am all about keeping the baby inside as long as possible, but now that I have seen these little ones, I just want him to come out and meet us. Now I am getting really excited and can't wait for this pregnancy to be over so I can hold our baby. Even my daughter will hug my belly and say, "I just want Jakob to come out." Only a few more weeks to go...

Emily, mama to DD 03/04, DS 01/06, DS 03/08, and DD due 11/20/11cd.gifbfinfant.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2008, 07:59 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We're going on a hospital tour tomorrow and I'm hoping to see new babies there as well! I am getting so anxious about meeting this little one! Glad you had a good experience with the sibling class. We had a great experience with a sibling class here a while back. I think it's great to help to prepare the older ones. My dd loved it and she felt like such a big girl!
Old 02-17-2008, 12:48 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
YES we are doing this class also in April. DS cannot wait!

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 

User Tag List