weekly thread Feb 18-24.08 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 95 Old 02-18-2008, 01:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So how are all of mama's doing today? I am having alot of Bh's or prodromal labour, not sure which LOL and I see my OB today. I will update later.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 95 Old 02-18-2008, 01:15 PM

I am right there with you nugglemama. I can't tell the difference between the two ether. Yesterday, starting at 9am until bed at 10, I was having whatever they were every 5min and most of them were uncomfortable. I hope I don't do that again until its time for baby. Other than that I am the same ol' lazy nonproductive person. Time is ticking away and that is still not enough to motivate me. I hope I get an energy spurt soon!

A wife to A, unschoolen mom to C (7), T (3) & little A (9 months).
Hey Nena, I know you are creepen on me. privateeyes.gif  Get a life. 
#3 of 95 Old 02-18-2008, 05:16 PM

I'm nesting like a fiend. Stripped wallpaper and repainted the kitchen, stripped the border and now in the process of repainting the dining room. After this it's clean up the resulting mess, catch up on laundry, and general house cleaning. We've got just over two weeks left and I still need to finish up baby's blanket, make a liner and cover for the baby basket and serge the mei tai. We've already done a dry-run with the fishy pool so once the dining room is done and the mess cleared away I'll be ready for this LO.
#4 of 95 Old 02-18-2008, 05:53 PM

Well, I am finally on the downhill side of bronchitis, but my sides are killing me from the coughing!!! I am packing the house to get us moved after the eviction notice last week. We are just putting everything in storage and moving in with my Mom for now. What a mess!!! I am trying not to stress to bad. I had some pretty good contractions last night (DH was so cute timing them) and even a few today. 37 weeks yesterday, so I have the allclear for my homebirth any time the LO is ready to appear. My birth bags are all put together and ready. I still need a few must haves for Mattie, but it is hard to buy stuff when I am trying to pack stuff!!!
We are having pregnant pics done tomorrow!!! My raw nose is gonna need a lot of cover up!!!
The midwives do their home visit Wednesday since they had a birth last week and had to reschedule. Of course I do not know if I will birth in this house or at my Mom's!!!
I think I would feel pretty darn good if I could just breath!!!
#5 of 95 Old 02-18-2008, 07:41 PM

I just got back from my pre-op at the hospital. I have a chiro appt. on Wednesday then baby will be here Friday morning.

Jenn
#6 of 95 Old 02-18-2008, 08:13 PM

Hi Mamas.
I haven't really disappeared off the face of the earth - I've been lurking daily but unable to post since having computer fixed before Xmas. I'm back again and only 2.5 weeks to go (probably more like 4.5 weeks given past record but I continue to delude myself that this time I actually might go a bit earlier!). All is well - baby measuring on the large size which isn't great with a previous shoulder dystocia but I've done a bit of research and I'm determined to be upright and mobile as far as possible.
I have no contractions to complain about (worse luck) and my bag is packed and ready.
#7 of 95 Old 02-18-2008, 08:24 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I... am grumpy. I came here to whine.

I've been sleeping really badly these past few days--actually DH has too. We've *both* been waking up in the night to go to the bathroom, which is odd--I mean, it makes sense for me, but him? Anyway. I'm a very light sleeper, so when he gets up it wakes me up, and if I get up it somehow automatically activates my heartburn, which my heartburn tablets never *quite* manage to get rid of. Plus, I have a bunch of symphisis pubis pain right now, so whenever I roll over in bed I feel like I'm squeaking and grating and grinding... which is most unpleasant! So I wake up exhausted every morning, and even having the odd nap in the afternoon doesn't help. *yawn*

Plus, right now I'm just feeling generally depressed and unmotivated. I have SO MUCH STUFF to do, and zero interest in doing it! Today I half-painted a shelf for the baby's room, and put masking tape around the skirting boards... and that's it. It's midday, and that's pretty much all I've done! Oh, I did a tiny bit of gardening. But I haven't done my hair for three days, so that cancels out... and I burnt my porridge this morning... and the weather is grey and gloomy... and DH leaves me in two days for a 6-day conference in a city 8 hours' drive away... and I have a headache... and every time I feel like painting the house I stand up, remember the pelvic pain thing, and sit down again. It's depressing!

Also, I found out that my backup midwife (or auxiliary midwife, as I prefer to call her) might be away over Easter, so if I have the baby at the 'wrong' time--ie, on its due date!--I might have to have a different auxiliary midwife, who I haven't met yet. Which saddens me a bit, because I liked the original one!

Bah. I'm miserable. Interestingly enough though, I'm not miserable in a 'get this baby out of me now!' way--even I'm smart enough to realise that wouldn't make my life any easier or tidier right now! I'm not 'done' with pregnancy yet... but I'm very, very 'done' with being disorganised, having a house full of unpainted walls which taunt me with their unpaintedness, and so on...

If decomposition persists please see your necromancer.

#8 of 95 Old 02-18-2008, 08:27 PM

Still hangin' in there.

DH was home for the holiday today, and we knocked a couple things off my to-do list: Deep-cleaned the bedroom and master bath to have them nice and ready for a home birth. Now we just have to keep them clean for the next 4-6 weeks. I'll need some luck with that!!

Overall I've been feeling pretty low on energy, heavy as a whale, and slow as a turtle. Standing for any length of time makes me feel totally like a wuss. Even cleaning the bedroom today, there were several times where I was standing in front of my dresser to clear it off, had only been there for 30-45 seconds, when a completely overwhelming feeling to just SIT DOWN came over me. Like I can't catch my breath, or hold myself up, or something. I just have to SIT. This happens to me all the time when I'm shopping, or cooking dinner, etc. Thank goodness I usually have a cart to lean on when I'm shopping, but even that doesn't feel like enough, usually. It's a major pain in the butt for cooking dinner, though. You just can't go sit down when you have to be constantly stirring a pot, or doing a lot of chopping (and do it out of reach of little fingers). So my evenings tend to end with me laying on the couch for hours before bedtime. And still feeling completely beat. *sigh*

Is it weird that my pubic bones ache when I try to lift up my legs for something as simple as putting a sock on? It's the same kind of ache I sometimes feel in my hips or other pelvic muscles, but lately it's always been the pubic bones. I guess they're loosening up even more, or getting more baby pressure, or both?

I've had pretty few BH contractions. Maybe one or two every several days. That's fine, I'm still a good 5 weeks from my due date, and not particularly eager to go early.

Baby's been perfectly active, and staying in the same position as far as I can tell. Movements are very predictable, and I can locate his bum easily nowdays.

My homevisit/36 week appointment is on the 27th. I'm excited for that! They asked me to decide whether or not to do the GBS test, and I think I've decided to do it, since 1) I've been negative both previous pregnancies, 2) they have alternatives to IV antibiotics with a positive test, and I would still be perfectly eligible for a home birth, and 3) I'd rather not have an "unknown" status on the very off chance we have to transfer to a hospital, and end up getting IV antibiotics no matter what. Seems like pretty sound reasoning to me, any input?

SAHM to Melinda (Oct '03), Jacob (Aug '05),  Alex (Apr '08), and baby.gif Malcolm (Sept 29, '11)

#9 of 95 Old 02-18-2008, 09:23 PM

Well, I haven't been posting much, but this looks like a good place to jump back in. Got my new van this weekend. Not that it is all that exciting and looks just like my old one, but traded 2 cars for one in hopes of saving some money. Now our big dilemma is figuring out how to get 5 carseats in there the safest, easiest way.

Also had a shower this Sunday and it was a nice, casual event with the women from church. They were very sweet and got me some nice little baby things (hats, towels, etc). I still feel like I need several hundred dollars worth of stuff and am not sure how that will ever happen, but I also know I have everything I really need. Because money is really tight right now, I have been unable to buy extra at the store to make freezer meals which has me a bit disappointed.

Going to the chiro weekly in hopes of having a less painful labor than last time. Pubic bone pain is crazy and it also hurts whenever I lift one leg - putting on socks/shoes/pants, etc. Try to remember to keep my knees together, but that is difficult when I am asleep and trying to get to the bathroom.

Having tons and tons of contractions, but nothing that makes me think labor is just around the corner. I am 36 weeks, 4 days and would really like to make it past 38 weeks so that I can finish the cbe class I am currently teaching. Having my bellycast done tomorrow and then taking pics on Wed. so it should be a fun week!

And I am not ready to be done, not ready to have this be my last birth!

Nichole, mama to 6 blue-eyed babies, LCCE, doula, apprentice mw
#10 of 95 Old 02-18-2008, 09:43 PM

I swear someone has glued my joints together! I'm so stiff!!!!! But I'm very pleased to be 35 weeks 5 days. 9 more days and I can have a homebirth! (this is exciting because my mother had major issues with early babies so I was concerned that I'd be like her and go really early.)

There are still lots of things on the 'to do' list but I feel like I'm getting there.

Today I sewed my neice's diapers (she just moved up to mediums...) I should be able to finish them tomorrow and move on to the last things I want to sew for this baby and then I want to get all the little baby clothes that are washed folded and put into the drawers.

It's all coming soon!
#11 of 95 Old 02-18-2008, 11:18 PM

Oh yes, the pelvic pain. It's somehow comforting to know I'm not the only one. I'll be 38 weeks on Thursday and I feel like I've been riding a horse with how tender my inner thighs, pubic bone and hips feel. I can barely move at all - the waddle has become unmistakably worse. My hips don't sway or tilt or move in any way. This makes going potty a challenge and sex is starting to taper off because it's become more of a comedy routine than the intimate, passionate and tender time that it should be. I'm definitely at a point where I'm "done". I just need to finish painting the dining room which should get done tonight or tomorrow and then I am very ready to get this kid out. Nipple stimulation lately has been causing contractions so maybe we can get things moving that way if I become too impatient.
#12 of 95 Old 02-18-2008, 11:49 PM

I've been nesting like crazy!

I repainted half our bedroom, reorganized it, still have half left to paint. Shopped, gave like 4 huge bags to Goodwill. Cleaned our hall closet.

Knit stuff, finished organizing the craft/play/nursery room.

So I am just chugging away at stuff just in case. I feel really good getting it all done now I feel like it's crunch time. Most of it was stuff I put off forever

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.
#13 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 02:07 AM

Smokering:

Leiahs: I have been tired like that too! I just HAVE to sit down sometimes.

I had a MW appt today. Baby is good, mama is good. I asked her to check me today. 0 station and 4 cm! I know it does not mean anything about when but still I am happy.

We cleaned a HUGE pile of stuff in the garage and took it all to Goodwill. Its been sitting there waiting for a yardsale and we just got sick of looking at it. So bye, bye piles of crap.

Then family went swimming. I am such a site in my two piece suit.

Allison wife and mom to four. 

#14 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 02:10 AM

Oh and my best friend comes down to visit/stay the night this Saturday! Yay I am so excited. We planned DS's birthday party for that weekend even though its a month early. We did not want to have a party with a new baby in the house. That evening we are doing the belly cast.

Allison wife and mom to four. 

#15 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 02:41 AM
DBZ

I've been nesting quite a bit too....more on the decluttering end of things then full scale revamping. My hat is off to you mamas who are repainting, wallpapering, etc. The thought of that makes me want to take a nap.

I've been having BHs and some real ctx when my 2 yo has a good nursing session. I thought that was really cool because I've never had a single contraction before labor day.

Kara, single mom of 4 girls (5, 8, 16 and 19) crochetsmilie.gif
Kids have strokes too! superhero.gif 

#16 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 03:34 AM

Lots of nesting over here, but that's been true for half of this pregnancy at least! Painting the trim in our bedroom is the last of the really physical projects I have left to do, though there are a ton of decluttering/reorganizing things I'd like to get done as well as all the crafty stuff and baby stuff on my list. I feel like I do stuff every day and my lists never get shorter.

Physically I feel pretty good- I'm 36 weeks tomorrow, and have some pelvic soreness when laying down (like mostly when I try to roll over in bed- ouch!). Just this week I've been feeling crampy in my lower abdomen, two days in particular when I did a lot in the morning. It's a weird feeling- not contractions, and it's steady, but I only feel it when I stand up. Baby seems very low, so I'm thinking it's just the weight of my belly making my muscles (ha, if I still have any in my abdomen) sore? It's killing my stamina to get stuff done though, since it makes it really uncomfortable to do anything but sit on the birth ball! I'm having lots of BH contractions, but I usually don't feel them (same as last time), I just notice if I happen to rub my belly or lay down and it's rock hard.

This weekend we're doing professional photos, and while I feel like a whale and not in a cute way, I'm really excited to get shots of DD and my belly. She's so excited about the birth (she's 2.75), talks about it and her little sister constantly, and if I can just get the expression of joy on her face when she hugs my belly, the shoot will be more than worth it.
#17 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 10:39 AM

So, maybe I'm weird but somehow it makes me feel better that I'm not the only uncomfortable one!!! I have also been having BH or whatever they are. Sunday night they kept waking me up and they were all in my back.
Meeting with my MW today to discuss an US I had last week. I'm measuring exceptionally large and have several other factors that "may" suggest I'm going early. Who knows!!! If not I think I may birth a whale!!!
My hand also hurts. I know the MW talked about carpal tunnel (sp?) but I didn't understand. My right hand hurts when I wake up and I'm incapable of closing it into a fist. My middle finger on that hand has been tingly and partially numb for a couple days as well! :
But, on a good note, I was able to go ice fishing this weekend and I still am able to go on my walks and get out and enjoy the nice weather that MT has been giving us! (I'm generally not a negative person and I was feeling guilty about all the negative I was writing...)
Hang in there mommas!
#18 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 12:42 PM

My pubic bone is aching too! Not to be gross, but I took a mirror down there last night, and it looks like a giant hole. Is this normal? Anyone else look lately?

I am so ready, I have 10 days til due date.
#19 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 01:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Well I'm sick! Stuffy AND runny nose and sneezing and BLAH. At least it's not the flu or anything.

We have the appointment with the perinatalogist tomorrow so I'm nervous about that.

Still don't have everything ready Dh needs to clean the van out. I think we'll wait til right at my due date to put the infant seat in the van since dd1 is getting kicked back to the backseat (and NOT happy about it, but I'm not crawling back there to put her sisters in carseats). I need to clean the infant car seat (it was dd2's) with some warm soapy water as well as the baby swing and the bassinett attachment for the pack n play (probably won't use either a whole lot, but it's nice to have them clean and ready, and dd2 went through a period where she would only sleep in the swing!) Clothes and diapers are ready though I'm still waiting on the cloth wipes to show up in the mail along with the deo disks. Oh, I need to get on dh to get the diaper pail out of the back yard and clean it out. Before winter I had him rinse it out and set out to dry and air out and he never brought it back in. GAR.
#20 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 01:58 PM

Amazing how much can change in a day... No longer doing a home visit tomorrow since we don't know which home we will be in!

Pictures have been postponed until tomorrow afternoon.

Bronchitis feels better, however I started doing a strange thing yesterday afternoon...everytime I go pee I have loose stools. Started yesterday afternoon and is still going on today. Is this the beginning of labor????????
#21 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 03:04 PM

wowbaby42, keep us posted! I'm so impressed by all of you doing major home improvement!

Had my midwife appointment yesterday - everything is perfect She thinks baby will be 'good sized'... even if the 33w u/s said ~7lbs... probably my midwife is more accurate?

And 6w after the beginning of my preterm labor ctx scare my cervix is still firm, closed, posterior and of decent length! : I have the go-ahead to do whatever I want! I'm kinda weak after being on the couch for so long though.

My right 'rectus' abdominal muscle hurts pretty bad off and on - I hope it isn't being too irreparably damaged by the huge belly.

I fell *up* the stairs in the dark in the movie theater Sunday. My first instinct was "oh, I'm fine, whew" and then after that my brain caught up and said "oh no but you're pregnant, and the placenta, panic, panic". But baby wiggled like mad the WHOLE 2hr movie - it was so sweet of him/her to reassure Mama like that I am so so in love with my little baby!!! I do have a big old bruise on my knee though

Nesting-wise we're considering taking the cloth diaper dive! We want it to be cheap cheap cheap so prefolds and BummiSWW or proraps it'll be...
#22 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ani~ View Post
wowbaby42, keep us posted! I'm so impressed by all of you doing major home improvement!

Had my midwife appointment yesterday - everything is perfect She thinks baby will be 'good sized'... even if the 33w u/s said ~7lbs... probably my midwife is more accurate?

And 6w after the beginning of my preterm labor ctx scare my cervix is still firm, closed, posterior and of decent length! : I have the go-ahead to do whatever I want! I'm kinda weak after being on the couch for so long though.

My right 'rectus' abdominal muscle hurts pretty bad off and on - I hope it isn't being too irreparably damaged by the huge belly.

I fell *up* the stairs in the dark in the movie theater Sunday. My first instinct was "oh, I'm fine, whew" and then after that my brain caught up and said "oh no but you're pregnant, and the placenta, panic, panic". But baby wiggled like mad the WHOLE 2hr movie - it was so sweet of him/her to reassure Mama like that I am so so in love with my little baby!!! I do have a big old bruise on my knee though

Nesting-wise we're considering taking the cloth diaper dive! We want it to be cheap cheap cheap so prefolds and BummiSWW or proraps it'll be...
Gotta love those reassuring kicks

Way to go on the cloth diaper choice. I seriously have way less blowouts with cloth. With dd (my first who was in sposies until about 21 months) we were always stopping to buy new outfits because she had blowouts all the time!

I was feeling majorly pinchy and crampy last night. And when I walk, I feel so achey down there! Almost like the startings of a heavy period.

brief history of me: dd was 44 weeks, no labor, nothing. They tried everything, she was breech, had a version, turned back, etc etc. C-section.
ds: 42 1/2 weeks, labor seemed to start, mecomium in water-which broke. After 18 hours, I decided to not go with pictocin to amp up labor, so did another c. I didn't want the possibility of going under a general for an emergency C, should I rupture, or having him drugged up by an epidural. SO I did another c.

this baby: totally different pregnancy experience altogether. No longer a veggie, soymilk drinker. etc. Changed our diet to better resemble a traditional foods diet. I ferment things in my kitchen and drink raw milk.I eat grassfed beef. So with this baby, I don't know whether to expect labor or not, honestly. Will my body send itself the right signals this time?

#23 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 03:57 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Aargh--don't talk about going into labour, DH leaves for his conference tomorrow! I'm fairly sure I won't have the baby while he's gone, but it's less than reassuring to read 'Baby X has arrived!' stories in my DDC!

My pelvic pain has gotten way worse since yesterday. It might have been sitting on the ground, cross-legged for part of the time, watching a Shakespeare play outside that did it; or it could be the painting, or just general I'm-more-pregnant-than-I-was-yesterdayness. But it's getting debilitating, in the 'Do I really want to get that object from the other end of the house?' way. And I have a sore throat this morning. It would be vexing, to say the least, if it turned out I was laid up the entire time DH was away, unable to paint or cook!

ani: Ouch! Glad you're OK!

If decomposition persists please see your necromancer.

#24 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 04:36 PM

so who thinks they'll go around the full moon this week?! I think it's a bit on the early side for me (36+4) but then again I've been having lots of preterm contractions and I'm really sensitive to moon changes. Guess we'll see!

Another question:
For btdt moms, do you feel "odd" or different, other than nesting, in the couple of days leading up to baby's birth? I recall feeling that way with dd and am wondering if it'll happen again. I got restless, like something was "off" and I couldn't pinpoint it.

eta: I'm completely done with getting things ready now. Everything is in it's place. Carseat is installed, everything is washed, birth supplies organized, and dd even picked out the first outfit. Now what do I do?

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#25 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 04:43 PM

I really want to have this little one this next week. Its gettig to a crazy point where the week I get my cerclage out DH has midterms, and a VERY VERY important job interview the only day the doc will do it. Then its also the kids midterm week at school and important testing for the youngest. I hate hate hate the fact that things are getting nuts and stressful. I am almost 34 1/2 weeks now so please pray that sometime after Friday we deliever. I am really wanting this little one to come when we can have some down time and not to much going on.

Physically I am beat. I am so tired all the time and just give out. Having mild contraction and lots of movement...but still nothing is changing cause the stinking cerclage is like super glue. Doctor told me to keep on the mag and stop the terb. SO I am almost drug free...Lots of pelvic pain still but seems like that is normal for all of us. Trying to decide if I should clean a little or not....
#26 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post
so who thinks they'll go around the full moon this week?! I think it's a bit on the early side for me (36+4) but then again I've been having lots of preterm contractions and I'm really sensitive to moon changes. Guess we'll see!

Another question:
For btdt moms, do you feel "odd" or different, other than nesting, in the couple of days leading up to baby's birth? I recall feeling that way with dd and am wondering if it'll happen again. I got restless, like something was "off" and I couldn't pinpoint it.

eta: I'm completely done with getting things ready now. Everything is in it's place. Carseat is installed, everything is washed, birth supplies organized, and dd even picked out the first outfit. Now what do I do?
I do feel "odd" since this whole loose stools thing started lastnight. I have even caught myself just sitting down and crying for no apparent reason... I have been having contractions this afternoon, haven't timed them yet, but they are getting stronger. Feels like heavy period cramps and I swear she is dangling between my legs!!! I feel kinda in LaLa land...
#27 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 07:03 PM

ooh wowbaby, that sounds like something is really going on! Exciting

jillybeans- with DD I didn't feel different in the days leading up to her birth- in fact I enthusiastically insisted that one of my (two) midwives should go out of town that weekend because I was so sure I'd go to 42 weeks. But my best friend got married the weekend I had DD, so I was pretty heavily focused on her wedding. In fact I spent what turned out to be early labor (only realized it in retrospect, at the time I thought it was just pre-pre-pre labor, nothing to get excited about) setting up for her wedding and attending it. My water broke literally 10 minutes after we walked in the door coming home from the wedding, and I couldn't have been more shocked!

Looking back my only signs were that my discharge changed color slightly on Friday (DD was born on Sunday morning), it got sort of brownish. And I had softer stools the week beforehand, but just chalked both those things up to my body generally getting ready. I'm so curious about how it will play out this time!
#28 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokering View Post
Aargh--don't talk about going into labour, DH leaves for his conference tomorrow! I'm fairly sure I won't have the baby while he's gone, but it's less than reassuring to read 'Baby X has arrived!' stories in my DDC!

My pelvic pain has gotten way worse since yesterday. It might have been sitting on the ground, cross-legged for part of the time, watching a Shakespeare play outside that did it; or it could be the painting, or just general I'm-more-pregnant-than-I-was-yesterdayness. But it's getting debilitating, in the 'Do I really want to get that object from the other end of the house?' way. And I have a sore throat this morning. It would be vexing, to say the least, if it turned out I was laid up the entire time DH was away, unable to paint or cook!

ani: Ouch! Glad you're OK!
I feel the same way. I think my kids are really acting out in response to my hormones as well. Totally not listening, acting weird kind of stuff..

We did library and grocery shopping, then that was enough for me. The potty was calling and I was too tired for one more errand. Normally, this would be a breeze for me!

But the thought of sitting down too long frightens me. Like I'm afraid I will fall asleep and wake up with no time left

#29 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 08:19 PM

i'm tired. SO tired.
otherwise, everything is great! I had my 37 week appointment today, along w/a NST & to check my AFI. Both look fantastic!
my m/w's backup OB won't do an external version on me since I've had a c/s. He doesn't want to mess w/my uterus. So it looks like we're having a repeat c/s unless this LO decides to turn in the next two weeks.

I'm amazed at you mama's that have the energy to paint & decorate. I have ZERO energy. I did get a burst of energy two weeks ago & got most of the organizing & deep cleaning done (w/lots of help from Dh)! But I've totally lost all motivation.

Robin- sounds like you guys have a busy busy month ahead of you! I hope your Dh gets to his job interview!
#30 of 95 Old 02-19-2008, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamcmona View Post
i'm tired. SO tired.
otherwise, everything is great! I had my 37 week appointment today, along w/a NST & to check my AFI. Both look fantastic!
my m/w's backup OB won't do an external version on me since I've had a c/s. He doesn't want to mess w/my uterus. So it looks like we're having a repeat c/s unless this LO decides to turn in the next two weeks.

I'm amazed at you mama's that have the energy to paint & decorate. I have ZERO energy. I did get a burst of energy two weeks ago & got most of the organizing & deep cleaning done (w/lots of help from Dh)! But I've totally lost all motivation.

Robin- sounds like you guys have a busy busy month ahead of you! I hope your Dh gets to his job interview!
Thanks I appreciate it. J is a national guard memeber and this is the first full time job in a LONG time. Right now we are on temp orders...so we are really praying for a full time job.
I have no engery at all. I really want to get some stuff done as well...but maybe I am just meant to rest till baby comes. Then I will have loads...maybe..its that power of postive thinking right?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page