It's our month ladies!!!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 15 Old 03-01-2008, 10:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WHo is ready to meet their baby? I sure am.
#2 of 15 Old 03-01-2008, 10:31 AM

Oh, I DEFINATELY am...but I am not "due" till the 30th, so I may well have an April baby...uggh...

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
#3 of 15 Old 03-01-2008, 11:59 AM

Yay I was just thinking about how few early babies we have, but they should start coming every day now!

I am personally really excited that my due date was officially moved to March. My OB had me at April 1st, but I knew that I should be earlier. After a bleeding/early labor scare, I asked my midwife to recheck my dates. I was really worried that if I did go early, my baby would be unnecessarily separated from me. So she checked my early ultrasound and changed my EDD to March 28th. Not a huge jump, but it means that I only have to hold this baby in for seven more days until my birth is considered non-emergency by the hospital.

Also, she checked me due to the scare and I am 2cm. I know that doesn't mean anything, but I having a hard time not thinking I will go early I was 3 1/2 when I got to the hospital and had my son four housrs later.
#4 of 15 Old 03-01-2008, 12:00 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My pregnancy ticker on my livejournal says I have 6 days left! Crazy! I don't expect to have a baby by my due date, but still crazy that it's so close!
#5 of 15 Old 03-01-2008, 12:21 PM

wow!!!!! we are so close.

I have two full days before my baby arrives!!! I am excited... and scared... and READY!

come on March babies
#6 of 15 Old 03-01-2008, 12:22 PM

As I was putting clothes in the dryer this morning the thought "Holy Cow it's March 1st!" sprang into my head. I can't believe it.

Kristy, wife to Josh proud mama to Katie: since 3/08 and Emma since 8/12.

#7 of 15 Old 03-01-2008, 12:29 PM

I was officially full term yesterday (37w) and I couldn't believe it! I'm really excited to make it to March! DS was 2 weeks old at this point and we already had one ptl scare, but I don't think this babe is coming any time too soon! I did go ahead and install the carseat yesterday, though I don't know why, I guess more to see how they would both fit and to remind myself of how to install the infant seat. And I guess cause I'm really anxious to meet this little one!

me, wife to dh, the movie geek (7/01), mama to ds1, budding Star Wars geek (10/05), dd, budding princess of the dirt (03/08) and ds2, budding extrovert. watch out! (8/10).
#8 of 15 Old 03-01-2008, 12:35 PM

Thanks for that reminder, we don't even have an infant seat yet! Need to get my butt in gear!

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
#9 of 15 Old 03-01-2008, 01:42 PM

YAY! I'm 37 weeks now, too. So, anytime in the next couple of weeks would be just dandy. I may not be completely ready but I don't even care. I want to hold my baby. And I want to stop contracting all day and all night, every day and every night. That's going to be so nice.
Maybe I'll have dh clean the car. Last time I had a baby, dh cleaned all the toys and crayons and school papers out of the car, vacuumed and washed it, and I went into labor the next day.
Oh, and the heating guy is coming to work on our tankless hot water system. If he fixes it so I can take a hot bath, I am going to be sooooo happy! I will take 3 baths a day til the baby gets here, for sure. (only option up til now has been a lukewarm bath, o boiling water on the stove to add to the bathtub.)
#10 of 15 Old 03-01-2008, 03:15 PM

It's my due date!!! No real progress on labor though. (TMI?) DH and I DTD on Thursday and I got some really good contractions Thurs night and Fri - but everything's calmed down now. (He's not feeling well, otherwise I'd follow through with that strategy a bit more today.) I'm so ready to meet this little person.
#11 of 15 Old 03-01-2008, 03:38 PM

I'm ready, but baby isn't quite yet. Though this thread reminded me I do still need to get the car seat from storage, at least give the cover a wash...
#12 of 15 Old 03-01-2008, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katrinka~ View Post
Maybe I'll have dh clean the car. Last time I had a baby, dh cleaned all the toys and crayons and school papers out of the car, vacuumed and washed it, and I went into labor the next day.
Ooh! I just had DH clean out both our cars today! I sure hope your trick works for me...

treehugger.gif geek.gif Mama to Lauren Philippa Elethea (3) energy.gifand expecting a little Jay bird March 2012! 3rdtri.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28*babygirl.gif*32***36***40**

#13 of 15 Old 03-01-2008, 10:09 PM

We cleaned out our car this week and I just got dh to get the carseat down from the attic today! Had some definite cx's in Target today, which made me realize that this could actually happen any time! I think it was just prodromal/positioning work, though, as they seem to have subsided.

I can't believe it's March! I'm 38w tomorrow. Where did the last 38w go??? Seems like we were just setting up this DDC

read.gifSarah ~ wild.gifds X 12/05 ~ flower.gifdd E 3/08 h20homebirth.gif  ~  stork-suprise.gif 7/12 dizzy.gif

#14 of 15 Old 03-02-2008, 04:49 AM

I just remembered I need to put the new parts in our britax seat.:

Other than that, I am ready. I am so sore and achey down there and now have trouble getting the pee OUT when I need to pee all day!

But the other night I tossed and turned dreaming of my 3rd c section. I don't want to be stressed about it.

And I forgot last week to schedule my OB appt for this week So now I need to call in, tell them that, and after I get over the embarrassment, ask when I can come in to sign release forms and talk about uber important details!

I am a train wreck if I think too hard about all this!

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.
#15 of 15 Old 03-02-2008, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkat View Post
Ooh! I just had DH clean out both our cars today! I sure hope your trick works for me...
Will this work for me to have a HBAC2 ?

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page