weekly thread March 3rd- 9th Bring on the babies!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 02:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So how are all of our mama's doing today? I am good and puffy LOL. In less then 36 hours I will be in labour or holding my little one and I am so excited. Just finishing up I spy bags for the kids and sock monkeys, but it;s hard with the swelling. Hope everyone is doing well.
#2 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 02:45 AM

I am doing well. The house is looking like a baby will be living here soon! I finally found a doll for ds that he can bathe and take care of while I am caring for the baby. Who knew dolls were so expensive and that so many of them are filled with beans so they can't be put in the tub.

My dilemma recently is that I am finding it difficult to drink enough water because I have to pee so much and get so uncomfortable. I am also giving up dairy this week to get it out of my system since ds had some digestive issues related to dairy in my diet while breastfeeding and I just want to play it safe. I have been craving dairy products so am looking for something to replace. Anyone else have issues with dairy while bf?

Good luck to all those who will labor and birth soon. This is just so exciting! I will be 37 weeks along on Thurs, so who knows, could be me!
#3 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 04:14 AM

I'm due Thursday the 6th. I came to the conclusion and acceptance that I'm going to be pregnant forever. It was tough at first but once I embraced it, I found that it was easy to accept. I had absolutely no signs whatsoever that this baby was EVER planning to vacate. Then about mid-afternoon on Sunday I lost the mucus plug. This is the first real sign I've had but still... I know plenty of women who lost theirs and still didn't have a baby for another month. So I'm still resigned to my position of remaining pregnant and uncomfortable forever. I no longer find myself waking wondering if today will be the day. Rather, I pull the blankets over myself night after night following a 15 minute pillow-shuffling, grunting, moaning ordeal, snuggle into the fluff and wait... for... sleep. It's 2:15am and I'm still waiting for sleep.
#4 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 10:52 AM

Wow, no kidding bring on the babies! What are there 3 or 4 new birth announcements this am?

mama_in_PA, I'm sorry you'll be pregnant forever I have a good friend & MW who says a woman will almost never go more than 2 weeks after losing her plug. And if it fell out in one big chunk that's a good sign of some dilation! So, maybe there is an end around the corner?

I'm sick of waking up feeling like I never went to sleep. I'm kinda wondering what's the point. Off to make waffles for my hungry little man.

me, wife to dh, the movie geek (7/01), mama to ds1, budding Star Wars geek (10/05), dd, budding princess of the dirt (03/08) and ds2, budding extrovert. watch out! (8/10).
#5 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 11:02 AM
DBZ

I also feel like I will be pregnant forever *sigh*. I'm due Friday and I have a mw appt tomorrow. I hope it goes well because I've never actually met this one before and there is only 3 at the practice LOL.

Kara, single mom of 4 girls (5, 8, 16 and 19) crochetsmilie.gif
Kids have strokes too! superhero.gif 

#6 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 11:47 AM

My due date is also Thursday and everyone, midwife included is shocked that I'm still pregnant! DD was born at 38w4d, 7lb7oz so we were all expecting this little guy a week ago (I was charting with both, so this guy is definitely cooking a little longer)! It has been nice to have a little extra time to prepare though - but I am starting to think that he's never going to come out! Especially with all of the walking I do (min 8km/day). No sign of any mucous plug, but his head is "fixed and engaged" according tot he mw.

There is a lot to look forward to though. By the end of this month, the weather will start to warm up, and we will have a new baby!
#7 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 12:09 PM

Still here and pregnant My EDD is the 7th. I have an appointment the 6th for a NST and membrane sweep (if I'm dilated enough!) I doubt it will put me into labor but hopefully it will help keep things moving

It feels surreal that the time is here already!
#8 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonP'titBoudain View Post

I'm sick of waking up feeling like I never went to sleep. I'm kinda wondering what's the point. Off to make waffles for my hungry little man.
oh. my. goodness.

Seriously-what is up wiht this??!! I am so sick of feeling like I NEVER slept.

And did I mention rolling out of bed and standing? Yeah, I feel about as graceful as a cow as I head off to the bathroom after doing that, 3 times a night.

I am SO DONE. But knocking things off my to do list quickly because I feel like my body is getting itself ready. MY goal today is to make one more quick trip to home depot, make a copy of my birth plan, finish random house stuff, dishes, clean the bathrooms and kitchen floor, fridge, drop stuff at goodwill. Hmmm, spend a few hours at Peets just knitting, and basically finish that stuff before MIL gets here tomorrow.

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.
#9 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 12:35 PM

Well, unlike you lucky ladies, I am due at the end of the month. I spent last night in L&D due to mother, aunts and cousins freaking out over the size of my hand, feet and shines due to swelling. My mom insisted upon taking my BP that was 145/100 and my nurse cousin said I should call my OB because that is kind of high and I am a 1-2 edema up to my knees. I really was not feeling the need to call anyone, I have already informed the doctor of the swelling and she really didn't care. So, to make others happy I called the Dr. & headed off to L&D. Long story short... they really don't care about BP unless it is over 150/100.

I am just really tired at this point. Looking forward to the end of the month. While I am excited about LO, I think I am more excited about having my body back. Well, all of my body with the exception of my breast. I have had more energy the past week. I hope it keeps up there is still cleaning that needs to be done. DH says he will do it but his clean is NOT mine. I have became realistic with myself and realized that I am not going to get these fitted diapers done before she gets here so I have bought some prefolds and tie-dyed them. Now, I have to make some covers... maybe I will have to buy them too. Who knows what will and will not get done at this point.

To add to all of this excitement and trying to get things ready I am being stretched way to thin. I am 37 weeks tomorrow and that equals weekly appointments on top of taking care of DS. My grandmother who has been recently diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer has been in and out of the hospital and Dr.'s think they may have found more cancer. My family is extremely close and there is no way that I am not going to visit her at least every other day, especially while in the hospital. Plus that gives my mom and aunts a break who practically live with her in the hospital or with grandpa (who had Alzheimer’s) at home. The hospital where she was admitted (she is home, for now) was horrible with her care and 1.5 hour drive away from me. So all of that has been not so great. Then my 16 year old brother has a drug problem. The more we have dug into it and have tried to get him help has shown us how big of a problem he really does have. He stole some anxiety narcotics from my mom while she was at the hospital with grandma and slept through his drug rehab counseling session. The counselor had to call our step-dad to come in and to help him out. He wouldn't give us the rest of the pills and we recovered a few from searching but he still has them hid somewhere. I kept him at my house over night so mom could look for the missing pills and anything else he could have hid. While he was at my house, he kept trying to get into my cold meds and such. He slept on my couch most of the day and when I woke him up to go to bed, I realized that he was messed up. I had DH watch him change into PJ's and then bring me his clothing. I searched them, again for the second time that day, and he had electrical taped one side of his wallet and cut a pocket into it and there was one of those anxiety pills hidden there. I am so mad at him, he had been taking those pills all day and then being around my 3 year old DS. The next day, after he was gone, DH was cleaning up his bed where he slept and found 5 little red pills. My DS could have picked those up and ate them, they look like little M&M's! Then while at my grandmothers house he stole 4 pain pills from our grandmother and mom caught him with them right before he took them. How can someone still pain meds from anyone who is dying and needs them for pain! I know, he has an issue but still I can't help but to be so mad at him. Now, we are trying to get him more help... we have been trying to get help for 2 months now, not much luck. To make matters worse DH just decided to lay on me a very personal issue/secret that he has been keeping from me. That has just been about enough to push me over the edge. Plus, mom needing someone to "be there" for her with all that’s happening with losing her mom (grandma) and 16 year old sons drug problems. And, grandma has chosen me to be the one to talk about death with. I assume she does this because I don't shut down, cry or tell her not to talk like that. I just listen and I know that it is the right thing to do but all this on me, its getting rough!

Maybe all that is why my BP is kind of on the high side, huh? I keep telling myself, this is really a great time to have a baby, right? I don't know. I wish all this would resolve its self but I know that’s not going to happen. I just wonder, how much harder is it going to be when LO gets her. Sorry for the venting, I have been keeping it all in. Thanks for listening/reading.

A wife to A, unschoolen mom to C (7), T (3) & little A (9 months).
Hey Nena, I know you are creepen on me. privateeyes.gif  Get a life. 
#10 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 12:39 PM

Mama in PA-I know how you feel! But once you accept that you will be pregnant forever, it's not so bad The surprise to me is that I am due this month and I might have a baby (I am still not convinced).

Oh, how I love getting out of bed. Some horrible person took my own shoe off and left it right in my path to the potty from bed. It was like a little song 'can't go over it, can't go around it, gonna wet my pants if I don't just go thru it' I couldn't lift my foot over it! And who makes toilets so low at night? What's up with that? Daytime, they are fine, but somehow the toilet shrinks at night.

Lovely DD has started chanting 'waddle waddle waddle' when I walk. It's cute I suppose. She was dancing with brother last night-doing the cha cha with her arm wrapped around my belly. She has obviously also come to the conclusion that I will always be pregnant and this brother we promised her will just live in my tummy forever.

I have had some strong braxton hicks ctx-I was much less mobile this weekend than last, really feeling this last month of pregnancy now! I'm not so sure I'll make it to my due date, I would prefer to work for 2 more weeks then I will have the big April bills paid.
#11 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 12:42 PM

Chase Mommy-sorry to hear everything you have on your plate!!!!!!! Sending you hugs.....
#12 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 02:21 PM

Here, not due till the 18th, though things seem to be gearing up. Last night around 5pm I started feeling funny- every 10 minutes or so it felt like heat was radiating from my cervix. I had a really busy weekend where I overdid it though, so I tried taking a warm bath (doesn't work when you're 6 feet tall and 9 months pregnant!), laying down, drinking a lot of water, etc. Contractions kept coming roughly every 9-10 minutes all evening until I went to bed at 1am. I also had two HUGE and soft poops.

I was able to fall asleep easily though, and when I woke around 4am to pee I felt another 1 or 2 contractions before I fell back asleep. When I woke up at 7:15 this morning, I didn't really feel anything, but they've picked back up now, and I'm feeling them around every 10 minutes. Still no mucus plug or bloody show though, and they feel really mild- like it's not that hard to ignore them or miss one.

I am trying not to get excited, since I know this could go on for weeks. I'm glad my body is gearing up and getting ready, and thinking that last night might be labor helped solidify what stuff I really want to get done before this LO arrives lol. I was obsessing about needing to scrub my kitchen floor and get groceries, so those are on the to do list for today! Though I just hope my water doesn't break in the middle of the grocery store
#13 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 02:27 PM

Perspective is an interesting thing and when I read about what others are going through I feel pretty bad about my seemingly minor complaints. On the one hand I am ready to be done. I have constant pubic bone pain, backache and one giant foot. Getting in and out of bed is a joke and this is by far my biggest belly yet. However, on the other hand, it makes me really sad to think this pg is almost over. I think I need to reconcile this before I can go into labor. Of course on Saturday morning, at 38 weeks, 2 days, I woke up feeling like I had another cold - achy, throat and ears hurt, stuffy head, etc. It wasn't long and I was certain I was sick as I still am. I was pretty sure baby would be here today, but I think I've made sure that doesn't happen til I am feeling better. And I am getting better and hoping for full recovery by tomorrow. If I do get well before baby comes I guess I will lock myself in and everyone else out until after so that I am able to stay well.

And just how fair is it to be mind-numbingly tired and not able to get comfy enough to sleep? Grumble, grumble......

Nichole, mama to 6 blue-eyed babies, LCCE, doula, apprentice mw
#14 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 02:56 PM

Definitely mind-numbingly tired but unable to get enough sleep here too Doulanichole...

Lots and lots of painless but strong ctx, a little period-like cramping, more and more hands & feet swelling... I'll be 38w the 5th.

A few times a day I panic for a few minutes that I won't be able to handle labor... Plus I haven't been doing *any* of the exercises and relaxation practicing my midwife taught us... I am the worst student!

Saw some pix of myself taken Saturday - I really have grown some big cheeks & chin and I stand with my feet like 2ft apart... I barely recognize myself!

I'm trying to appreciate my big round soft belly and having my wiggly baby inside... *everything* is gonna change soooooo much so very soon.:::

Chasemommy I'm so sorry you have so much going on
#15 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 04:01 PM

Chase Mommy, I'm sorry you are having to deal with all of that right now.

I'm due next Tuesday, but have also surrendered to the fact that I could be pregnant for up to 2 weeks after that. I had this fantasy that this baby wouldn't be overdue like DS, but I guess I was delusional.

I've had to put up affirmations, telling myself that my baby knows the exact right time to come which is helping me feel a little more patient and peaceful, but I still have moments of total frustration due to the discomfort and lack of contractions or mucous.

I'm also having my first HB and am feeling a little nervous about labor. I know that is normal and last night when I was having some strong period-like cramps, fear set in and I thought to myself.....maybe I'm not as ready as I thought.

So, I'm trying to enjoy my one on one time with my 22 month-old and finish getting things done. My to-do list is getting smaller which is a big plus.

When we were working on house projects this weekend, DH asked what else possibly is there left to do since we have been working on things for the past few months. I told him not to worry about it, until this baby comes, we have plenty of stuff to get done.
#16 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 04:31 PM

's to chase_mommy. I think you are handling all that is going on in your life remarkably well. You must be a very strong person. I know you are a blessing to your mom and grandma right now.

I'm actually due today. I have long accepted that the possibility of this LO coming today are slim to none.

I actually had a very vivid dream that I gave birth last night. It was weird. I dreamed that I gave birth to a little boy (we're 90% sure this is a girl) I also dreamed I was nursing him and having trouble getting him to latch on the left side because my nipple was flat, not medically flat, but 2 dimensional.

I'm really praying that this baby decides to come before 42 wks because I just do not want to deal with induction.

Kristy, wife to Josh proud mama to Katie: since 3/08 and Emma since 8/12.

#17 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 04:57 PM

Not due till the end of the month. I suspect I'll still be around and pregnant for a while yet!

I did great all last week at keeping the house in tip-top shape, but today it's looking bad again. Amazing what 2 kids can do while you grab some down time. *sigh*

I've just been tired and grumpy. I've started swelling just enough to get lines from the top of my socks, and to have trouble removing my wedding ring. But at my home visit last weds., when the midwife checked my ankle, she saw nothing to worry about. My blood pressure is still holding steady, too. I'm actually measuring on track, as well, compared to being a good 2 weeks ahead in previous appointments. However, I've passed my typical weight gain for pregnancies. With both my others, I topped off just over 200 pounds. I'm already 205 (by my scale...the midwife's is even higher!!) and still have a few weeks to go. And I'm sure the pan of brownies I cooked last night isn't helping.

I am NOT looking forward to weekly visits. It's about a half hour drive to get to the office, and my kids NEVER behave while we're there. They run up and down the halls, go into the offices and grab things off of the shelves....but if I bring them into the exam room with me, they're spinning on the stools, falling over, getting hurt, pulling equipment off the walls...and I just go absolutely batty. If I were smart, I'd find someone to watch them for a couple hours so I could have a decent, quiet appointment. Where I can actually pay attention, you know?

I signed up to bring a soup to a church dinner about a week before my due date. I secretly think I'm very clever - it's very possible that by signing up for a responsibility just a week before my due date, I guaranteed myself that I won't be able to fulfill it, and I'll have the baby a week early!

As physically ready to be un-pregnant as I may be, I can quite honestly say that I could use a full 3+ weeks to get myself emotionally ready for a 3rd labor...and a 3rd baby. But I am quite eager for being able to sleep again! So tired of the insomnia....

SAHM to Melinda (Oct '03), Jacob (Aug '05),  Alex (Apr '08), and baby.gif Malcolm (Sept 29, '11)

#18 of 47 Old 03-03-2008, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama_in_PA View Post
I'm due Thursday the 6th. I came to the conclusion and acceptance that I'm going to be pregnant forever. It was tough at first but once I embraced it, I found that it was easy to accept. I had absolutely no signs whatsoever that this baby was EVER planning to vacate. Then about mid-afternoon on Sunday I lost the mucus plug. This is the first real sign I've had but still... I know plenty of women who lost theirs and still didn't have a baby for another month. So I'm still resigned to my position of remaining pregnant and uncomfortable forever. I no longer find myself waking wondering if today will be the day. Rather, I pull the blankets over myself night after night following a 15 minute pillow-shuffling, grunting, moaning ordeal, snuggle into the fluff and wait... for... sleep. It's 2:15am and I'm still waiting for sleep.
woman do I know how you feel!!!!!!!!! my due date is the 7th, and I had bloody show 3 days ago....and nothing....so, since I'm going to be preggers forever, I might as well get a walker (damn sciatica)
#19 of 47 Old 03-04-2008, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilalu View Post
And did I mention rolling out of bed and standing? Yeah, I feel about as graceful as a cow as I head off to the bathroom after doing that, 3 times a night.
A drunken, waddling cow staggering off to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a night! And we just got this HUGE king sized bed that is honestly a good 8-10 inches higher off the ground then our old bed so I literally roll and drop to the floor!

me, wife to dh, the movie geek (7/01), mama to ds1, budding Star Wars geek (10/05), dd, budding princess of the dirt (03/08) and ds2, budding extrovert. watch out! (8/10).
#20 of 47 Old 03-04-2008, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonP'titBoudain View Post
A drunken, waddling cow staggering off to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a night! And we just got this HUGE king sized bed that is honestly a good 8-10 inches higher off the ground then our old bed so I literally roll and drop to the floor!
Yeah, our bed is on the floor.

I guess the moaning while doing this only adds to the visual!

#21 of 47 Old 03-04-2008, 01:21 AM

I hear you on waking to feel like you haven't slept! Man that's annoying! And my poor hips! Oh how they ache when I wake. And now the carpal tunnel has set in and I can hardly hold on to anything. My poor hands are pins and needles all the time!

But I'm so thankful to have made it to term since my mother never did make it to term with her pregnancies and I was worried I'd go early. Honestly, I could use another week to get things ready before baby arrives. Which is fine really since I'm only 37w 5 d so I've likely got another week!

It's actually been crazy busy here. We've spent the last 2 weeks getting ready to sell our house. We've now sold it and have bought a new one and so it's been one thing after another after another to get everything done for the house sale and to find a new great home. We just have a few things left to do for the house stuff and then we're done and we'll be ready to welcome baby with much less insanity! It's hard to believe that baby is so close to arriving!!!!!
#22 of 47 Old 03-05-2008, 12:03 AM

This week's appointment showed a little improvement. I am now 1.5 cm dialated and the baby is lower, but still floating. I think I might be losing some of my mucous plug bit by bit. I have almost everything done on my to do list. I just have to finish packing the hospital bag, and the kids' bags in case they have to stay overnight somewhere, and I still have a few things to clean up and pick up in our bedroom to get it ready for baby. The only complaint I really have this week is that he seems to be trying to head-butt his way out of my cervix. Ouch!

Emily, mama to DD 03/04, DS 01/06, DS 03/08, and DD due 11/20/11cd.gifbfinfant.gif

#23 of 47 Old 03-05-2008, 01:37 AM

Well, here I sit...still sick and pregnant. I want to be well so that I can happily anticipate my upcoming birth instead of fearing when labor will begin because I feel so miserable. I even tried to find out if I have Strep throat today by going to 2 different places and was met with nothing but idiocy. Where do these people come from anyways? The first person wouldn't do the strep swab because I'm pregnant and apparently swabbing a pregnant person's mouth is some crazy liability. Second place I got to wait for over 2 hours for them to do the swab but it wasn't the rapid test so I still know NOTHING!!! Sent me home with a prescription for antibiotics without knowing if I even need them and days from meeting this baby. I am so frustrated (got any tips on feeling better since my throat is KILLING me and I can't talk or eat).

And while I should be excited about gearing up for the birth with all these contractions, I keep hoping they will go away til I feel better.

Nichole, mama to 6 blue-eyed babies, LCCE, doula, apprentice mw
#24 of 47 Old 03-05-2008, 01:58 AM
DBZ

Well Nichole, maybe you'll get better by the time you know the results of the strep test. I can't believe you ran into such idiots.

Kara, single mom of 4 girls (5, 8, 16 and 19) crochetsmilie.gif
Kids have strokes too! superhero.gif 

#25 of 47 Old 03-05-2008, 02:40 AM

The new house is a mess, but I'm doing pretty well. Unfortunately our trial run with the tub tonight didn't go well. I asked the husband to try blowing it up (we have the fishy pool) but the air pump wouldn't stay connected to the valve. I need to take a look at it tomorrow, and maybe go find a new pump. Either that or we'll just have to take turns pumping it up by hand, and just leave it inflated until the baby comes (we do have an extra room we can shut it into to keep the cats away from it).

Something definitely changed today. I woke up and just felt tired and uncomfortable on a whole other level than what I have been. I hope it's a sign of something happening soon, but I'm not counting on it.
#26 of 47 Old 03-05-2008, 12:48 PM

I was talking to my doula and told her that I've lost two large pieces of my mucous plug...she thinks the membrane sweep tomorrow could bring on labor. Boy that would be nice I'm not that impatient but I'm sick of listening to dh whine!
#27 of 47 Old 03-05-2008, 02:47 PM

Had my 37 wk appointment this morning, and there's a whole lotta nothin' to report. I've hit my typical just-over-200-pounds mark for the end of pregnancy. Urine strips continue to look absolutely clear. My blood pressure is holding very steady. I'm measuring right on track. Swelling is present but minimal. Baby is still moving normally. No cervical checks yet. BH contractions have all but stopped over the last week or so for me.

I asked if they will generally try to guess weight based on external feeling. The assistant said that the midwife will usually do that, but not her, as she doesn't have enough experience to really tell. And of course I've missed the midwife for my last few visits, because she's been away at births.

As far as I can tell, I'm not going into labor for quite some time still. But at least everything is still looking good.

I also did my GBS swab today. Hoping it comes out negative like always!

SAHM to Melinda (Oct '03), Jacob (Aug '05),  Alex (Apr '08), and baby.gif Malcolm (Sept 29, '11)

#28 of 47 Old 03-05-2008, 07:34 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Just had my 38 week appointment. I'm starting to get kind of excited! Baby's head is engaged 3/5, and after a few weeks of dithering about whether it was cephalic or not the midwife says yes, it definitely is, which is a relief. I've had a bit of swelling and traces of protein, but nothing too dramatic, and my BP's good--lower than last week. And the baby's measuring bang on 38 weeks (fundal height, I mean), so that's grand...

It was a home visit, and it was pretty exciting to have the midwife looking speculatively around the living room, and suggesting which bits of furniture would need to be moved for the birth, and how to best fit the pool in, and so on. She had a look at the baby's room too, and was good enough to be enthusiastic about the curtain I'd just sewn for the wardrobe. We talked about things to eat and drink during labour, and stuff--things that really brought home the immediacy of the situation, you know? It was cool.

There aren't any particular signs I'm going into labour any time soon--and I'd really rather not until Monday at least, when we pick up the birth pool--but even so, I'm getting kind of hyped up now! Must focus on actually getting stuff done...

If decomposition persists please see your necromancer.

#29 of 47 Old 03-06-2008, 12:12 AM

So how long exactly can pre-labor symptoms last?! I've got nausea, loose bowels, horrid contractions, swelling, lots of mucus loss, and a whole lot more, and nothing is happening. For DAYS now! If nothing has changed cervix-wise at my appt. tomorrow I might die.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#30 of 47 Old 03-06-2008, 12:34 AM

Well I've got just 2 days left

:

I have a bit of swelling in my feet and legs the past 2 days, which increases at night. I don't want to go anywhere anymore. I. am. so. done.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page