update on pregnancy - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-08-2008, 03:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ok i know no one is used to me typing this way but this is my "i don care right now" typeing lolz..so jus keep in mind, the "y's" are suppose to be "i's"..ok lolz..? wednesday i started getting bad pains around 11pm..we wuz gon time contractions but it stopped..i wuz gon go to the hospital but i ended up falling asleep here...the next morning i wuz suppose to see my midwife anyway so my mom took me in early..turns out she wuznt in n she switched her days to fridays...but i saw another doctor n she told me it sounds like i'm in labor n cuz its my 2nd child its best i go to the hospital..so my mom took me..james wuz working...my bro watched noella..we got to the hospital n they checked me..the contractions werent strong enough to be picked up..my lower bak wuz killing me..my legs n hips..n bad bad cramps...i couldnt even walk..ppl wuz staring at me...well i'm dilating 2-3cm...still not effaced..my cervix is still high up n long...the nurse told me to go home ,relax n get myself ready..well i did..i came home n slept n slept actually...then this morning we went bak to my clinic cuz the other doctor told us to come right in n we saw my midwife..she checked me too n she told me i'm still 2-3cm..i been having discharge after discharge n i think i lost more of the mucous plug today..actually wen i came home i lost it n there wuz blood in it..i'm still finding traces of blood n its been hours..so thats not bleeding from the exam...my mom asked her if she thinks i'ma make it to my next appt (next friday) she sed she doubts it but if i wuz to go pass my duedate they'll do a stress test on the baby n induce me 10 days after my duedate which would be the 26th of march..my mom SWARES i'ma give birth sometime tomorrow in the evening..i duno anymore..i jus been cleaning n cleaning getting shyt ready..yea yea i know, nesting lolz...i still getting pains n shyt jus no contractions...i saw amber on the sonogram yesterday..i saw her heart, the unbilical cord n i saw her head..its low on my cervix..n not to be nasty but all i been doing since weds is going to the bathroom..my mom sed thats a sign of labor..no no i don mean pee..well anyways cuz its my 2nd child it could happen alot faster than if it wuz my first...so i dunno i'ma see wat happens..my mom wants her ot be born tomorrow cuz thats my aunts birthday..she wuz murdered n i duno my mom wants it to happen so so baddly..not like i can make it happen but it would be nice for my mom..thats basically the update on that..soo i'm 39 weeks now..i had noella at 39weeks n 4days..so who knows..

alright i;ma go to sleep
#2 of 4 Old 03-08-2008, 06:16 PM

Sounds like it's gotta be soon! Good luck!

Betsy, mama to Zane 4/12/05 and Cade 3/5/08
#3 of 4 Old 03-08-2008, 11:26 PM
mtm

how are you doing today?
#4 of 4 Old 03-08-2008, 11:46 PM - Thread Starter

im doing okay today. started doing some thoro cleaning lol. weve been cleaning this house from top to bottom since yesterday. i was hoping maybe id go into labor just by that lol. we have tomorrow to still do some more work in here. i just wanna make sure the house is ready for her bc we wont be able to do much for the next few days after shes born. so i just want everything nice.

im hoping it happens real soon!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page